Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking an Absence

Hello everyone. I'm letting you all know in advance that by Saturday, September 15th, 2012 I may or may not have internet for the next few weeks. I hate to say that I'm not sure of how long I'll have before I have internet back but in any case I will still have my phone. I would respond to you all on that but trying to type up more than a few sentences is very frustrating.
Please note. I do not wish to kill any of my roleplays. I just want them put on hold.
I will be coming back, my boyfriend and I are moving out finally into our own place and trying to get everything set back up. So please be patient. This isn't something that's easy to do since there is only one income at the moment.

If for any reason you want to kill our roleplay I expect you to be curtious and give me a reason why.

Thank you. If you need to reach me then PM me. I may have internet longer but as I said I'm not sure when or how long.

Camryn

Fenrir said:
Well... fuck, that's depressing. But, hell, I can wait. Take care, Cam~

It shouldn't be too long and the computer is the last thing being packed so I still have time to reply I just don't know how long or when I'll be getting internet again. I know it shouldn't be too long though since that's my mate and I's main source of entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom