Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In over her head (F seeking M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jade Mist

Meteorite
This is my first request post, so hopefully I am doing it right.

I am interested in taking a fairly traditional roleplaying setting, and taking it in a darker direction. I prefer to play skilled, competent female heroines, who due to bad luck or over-confidence tend to get themselves into trouble.

I tend to prefer freeform when roleplaying with one person, though am not opposed to using a system in some cases. Either way, I do prefer the other person is willing to take a GM style role.

I would be interested in roleplaying a Smuggler or Mercenary type in a Star Wars setting, possibly using the Saga edition rules. This idea would have a story focused on her dealing with various criminal elements, such as the Hutts, and searching for a big score.

I would be interested in roleplaying a Fighter, Wizard or Sorceress type in a High Fantasy setting, possibly using D&D 3.5 rules. This idea would be a fairly traditional adventure I imagine, depending on the power level, she could be just starting out or already established as a heroine.

I would be interested in roleplaying a Super-heroine, possibly using the M&M 2 rules. I could see this one going a number of ways, from a borderline parody, to rather dark.

I would be interested in roleplaying a secret agent, something like a female version of James Bond.

I am, regardless of the concept, looking for a good plot combined with darker/rougher adult content.

Thanks for your interest!

RE: Roleplaying Request (F seeking M)

As someone suggested I add something like this:
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Jade%20Mist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom