Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantastical Adventure + Saucy Sex, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy

Planetoid
Hello there! I am looking for a roleplay that has a good mix of fantastical adventure and saucy sex. :3 Below is pretty much the structure I am looking at, but right here I will say that I am looking for one partner who CAN play both male and female characters, in all pairings (m/f, f/f, m/m), with dominant, submissive, and switch personalities in consensual and non-consensual settings, who enjoys multi-character plotlines. Yeah…

So pretty much there will be our 4 main characters (outlined below). I will play the 2 females (magician and healer) and you will play the 2 males (warrior and rogue). All the other characters that come up in the story needed to move it along will be shared between you and I. This band of 4 characters will naturally develop a sexual plot, while those they encounter might engage sexually with them as well.

So a little about our characters and the plot:

Magician (female) – Young, but advanced beyond her years. Trained and well-honed by the Order of Oland, a Commune of Magicians for the Royal King that seek out young talent and teach them the orthodox ways of channeling and harnessing the magical abilities.

Warrior (male) – He is the King’s Chosen. One who has been tested as loyal beyond his own life, with fighting skills forged by many battles and a heart devoted to the good of the kingdom. He has been given a quest by the King; a very important and personal one that is time-sensitive, and one that will eventually become the reason of rejuvenation or death for an old Empire.

Healer (female) – Some would call her a witchwoman, or a child of demons, but it wasn’t her choice in how she was raised. Either you are born with the talent or not, and those aware of their talent without the privilege of being taught by the Order usually went wayward in technique and style. She knows many herbal remedies and magic tricks, all bent to help her survive in a world that doesn’t care.

Rogue (male) – A selfish soul burdened with a conscience for humanity. A thief, a vagabond, a drunk, a merchant, a bastard, a charmer, a noble, a drifter, a leader, a coward, a shadow, a giver and a taker…he is a man of many shades. Whatever suits the circumstance he can usually wear the mask. However, this Rogue of many colors is plagued with heavy secrets and haunting dreams; knowledge that flits between the thin border of reality and imagination. Enough to drive anyone insane.

Plot-ish - The King is dying. He gains strength from the obscure and mysterious Dragons, but that strength is waning. The Warrior is charged to find out why the sacred link between Dragons and Royalty is falling apart. He is paired with a Magician from the Order, who is charged to help and protect the Warrior on his quest. Outside the skirts of the King’s control it is a ruthless and horrific world, littered with those who care and don’t care about the Empire’s fate. The Magician and Warrior get captured by a rebellious leader who beats them near death, but a Rogue within the gang saves them for his own reasons. He takes them to an unorthodox Healer to heal their wounds. Together, they are visited by a mysterious creature that binds them to one another in this Warriors quest.

I have more, of course; more that spells out their adventure and sheds more light on the evil they will encounter. But I will just leave it at this for now. If interested, please send me a pm and I will share more. There will be personality conflicts between our main characters; a clash of morals, views, techniques, and style. Hopefully some romance too, or at least some smutty sexual interest. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom