Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slashed007

My Must Haves:

I want to role-play with someone who can at least write 3 paragraphs. I usually write 3 to 4, I can write a lot more than that but prefer 3 to 4 just because it's a comfortable length.

Also I beg you to read my kinks since I am sorta picky :)

My Kinks (click here to read)

Also I don't like my role-plays to be all smut, I like a half an half mix between plot and smut. So 50/50

[size=medium[color=#87CEFA]]So the name of this RP would be Corrupted and the reason why is simple:[/color]

The preachers son, (Your Character) steady on his feet, his eyes cold and calculating when he is in his own company, but warm and accepting when he is in the church. His fake smile and empty laugh is needed in order to make his fathers large congregation look bad. But in truth the preachers son is more than what he seems, his business is flourishing and he often makes donations to his fathers church showing up on Sundays and sometimes speaking at the alter. However, his lust and his want call for darker things, he would do anything to kidnap an innocent girl and make her his. Oh yes, (Your Character) would like that. Lana a soft spoken girl had been home schooled her whole life, brought up to have christian morals shoved down her throat. It's not like she didn't believe in them but she wasn't perfect. Although her worst "sin" would probably be sneaking off to the book store and reading romance novels. Lana had attended church with her parents every Sunday, she would listen to the words of the preacher and find her self zoning out at times and she always felt really bad when she realized that her mind was someplace else. One Sunday, her parents had decided to talk with the Preacher and (Your Character) was standing right nest to him, quietly listening and carefully examining Lana. His suit was pressed and was a sleek black, Lana eyes traveled up the length of his suit and then landed on his eyes and was met with a cool gaze and that's where it began.

Well there are multiple way someone could go with this I would prefer it to be Non consensual, I mean this is a big congregation, his father had money, and you character himself would be a business men who had power to kidnap people and etc... totally could work. [/size]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom