Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Diving Right In (FxF Request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakeda

Meteorite
I hope I'm not messing up on the request, but here goes nothing ^^;

I tend to only do romance rps with my fiance', but let's face it, he can't really rp a female character too well. I have a few other friends who I rp with, but none of them like femrelations. My rp style is usually action with asterisks, but I can also do Para if the other person asks for that as a preference. I would also prefer if it was fantasy, it's not a big deal, I just tend to rp as a girl who can transform into a fox and sometimes has fox ears and a tail (blame Fruits Basket for being my first anime xD)

Any type of plot can work and I don't mind going with the other person's idea, but...I'm a bit of a sucker for hurt/comfort, mostly along the lines of one OC taking care of the other while they're sick and the seduction would slowly evolve from it. If I'm weird for requesting that, don't be afraid to tell me such, I just don't want to mess up what the other person would have in mind >.<

I would prefer proper punctuation and grammar, though I won't pester about it. I'm not picky either, this is a first come first serve for me. And please don't worry if I take some time to respond, I'm just trying to think of the best possible reply to continue.

Also, here's my Rabbit Hole description for the OC I'll be using. I only have one on the site so far, but I have plenty more to add once I can.

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Azuanta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom