Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slayers and Demons (SpellBinder and Nicky)

Sam (http://bayanghitam.deviantart.com/gallery/24403559#/d1drgfs) was walking with a bounce in his step, after having finally finished everything having to do with the school and was now certified to go out into the world and start dealing with the demons. It lightened his heart to know that he would be starting out soon and doing all sorts of good for the human race as a whole. He wanted to make it so no other humans would have to live in the fear that he had grown up in for most of his life until he went off to the school for his training. He never expected that he would have any time in between his studies and training to make any real friend but he had made at least one of the time he had been at the school. It was really interesting to him that he made friends with someone that was going to be finishing his schooling around the same time as him and he would not think of any other word but fate to describe the luck that had brought them together. It was making everything was preplanned in some great script of the world, that started to get him thinking if he really had any choices to begin with it always felt that something had been guiding him threw out his life but he could never explain it. Then when he found his friend everything seemed to fall in place and they had agreed to go out and work together with hunting the demons. Though he never did ask his friend why he was here for the classes and wanting to fight the demons like himself, he was sure he would pry it out of his friend along the road that they were going to travel together. He gave a sigh and shook his head clear of any thoughts then looked around to see what was going on around him and wondering if his friend had finished his test yet and passed.

(Hey the link that you put is a picture or what cuz it doesnt show me the picture that you want it shows me a gallery that has many pics :D)

(http://bayanghitam.deviantart.com/art/Dmitri-287490160?q=gallery%3Abayanghitam%2F607902&qo=5 Thats my guy, but without the scars on his arms and his face. And he has a crossbow on his back and a few knives on his belt)

Dani was almost over, he knew that Sam was waiting for him and he knew that he was late, but he was waiting to see if he passed his test. He was waiting outside a door waiting for his teacher that teached him how to fight to tell him if he passed. He was a little nervouse, but he was sure that he was going to pass, he needed to pass, he wanted to kill those demons already.

When he was a little kid his parents were killed from those vicious monsters. One day when he was walking with his mother and father heading back home a very big monster attacked him, his father was a warrior so he tried stoping the monster for Dani and his mother to run. But soon his father was dead and the creature was on their tail. So his mother decided to get the monster's attention and get him in different direction so that her son can ran an hide. Dani ran as fast as he could crying knowing that his parents were dead. He hid in a cave and rested there fro few hours. When he was all rested he went to his parents dead bodys he cryed like crazy knowing that he will never see them again.

And thats how Dani came to the school to became a slayer, thats why he wanted to kill all the monsters. He wanted to avange his parents. The teacher came from outside the room and said to Dani that he passed. Dani was so happy that he hugged his teacher "Bye" He said and started running heading to his best friend.

Soon he reached his friend and hugged him as well very tight "Sam I passed" He said with a very happy voice, he was usually like this excited even if the thing was small. Dani let go of his friend and looed at him, his friend was taller and semmed to be more muscular then Dani, but he didnt carred "We can go now" He said with a big smile on his face.

Sam did not have to wait much longer before Dani started to come into sight and rush up to him, he let out a gasp when Dani hugged him, man this boy was strong much stronger then he looked. Though he did not hesitate and hugged his best friend back as much as he could anyways. Trying to struggle for breath, it was going to be good working with his friend at his back knowing that when things got rough there would be something for them to fall back on when his tricks ran out. "I would never have guessed with the bone crushing hug you are giving me right now." he said in a short breath happy that Dani had passed his class and would not have to worry about parting ways any time soon. When his friend finally let go he took in a deep breath and smiled at him and gave him a slap on the back. "We can, can we? Well then let us get going. So we going to head to your place first to pick up your stuff or we going to mine?" He said wrapping a friendly arm around him and then started to walk off to the rooms.

Dani laughed when he saw his friend taking a breath, he really didnt knew that he was hugging him so thight, but his friend was ok he knew that Sam was strong maybe stronger then Dani. A few years ago they had a fight it was pretty even, but Sam was the winner, Sam was always doing great with his exams not like Dani. Well that didnt mattered now cuz they both passed and could head on their journey together. He was relifed that he will still be with his friend, he was probably going to escape from here even if he didnt pass and will go with Sam. Sam is like a family to Dani he really never had this kind of a person that cares for him and watches over him. "Your room is closer. Lets go there first" He said and felt Sma wrapping an arm around him, his hand was so soft and Sam could feel Dani's skin cuz he only weared a very short leather jacket which wasnt even buttened. He had a pants as well and that was it he really didnt need a heavy armour. He was very agile, he could get very easily wounded, but he never allows that with his acrobatic moves.

Sam continued to smile and moved closer to his friend as his hand slid along Dani's smooth skin, it was something that was interesting since he didn't think his own skin felt nearly as smooth of Dani's he started to head off at a smooth pace happy to be finished with everything, it would be the best thing in the world once they were finally on their way together. There we quiet a few things they like to do together and it would not be hard for them to get along together on the road. "My room it is!" He said with a chuckle and bumped his hips against Dani playfully as they walked, knowing that is they were going to get into a foot race then he would be left in the dust though this was much better, taking it slow with his best friend. It did not take them long to get to his room, there was nothing really of note it was a small room, with a bed taking up most of the space in the room with a small desk and chest of drawers.

Dani liked how Sam was touching him, he could really get to like this. He closed his eyes for a sec and yawned loudly feeling tired. He hadnt slept the night cuz he was too excited about his final day here. Well he wasnt sure if he will passed his test which made him even more nerveous and he couldnt sleep at all, but everything turned out fine and now he was able to get out of this place with Sam.

Soon they reached Sam's room and he smiled, they entered it and Dani started looking around. All of the rooms here were the same, well only the students room's were small and not like the teachers, but he didnt cared. Dani jumped in the air and landed on top of the bed on his back with a laugh "Im gona lay here till you are finished packing" He said and yawned again and closed his eyes and in few secounds he started sleeping. Dani knew that he had to sleep the night so that he won't be tired and that he could be able to walk and not like this sleep on his friends bed.

Sam started to grab everything he would need and stuff it into his backpack to get it ready to go, they would leave sometime tomorrow after they had some time to get everything together and ready after all there was no rush now that they had finished everything they needed to do. When Sam looked over at his bed he just had to smile at Dani he just looked so cute sleeping there on Sam's bed. Sam went over and then decided that it might be a good idea to get some rest too and then sliped into the bed with him and wrapped his arms around Dani and started to snuggle and press his body into the other boys. As he started to relax his body starting to unknot from everything they had done of the course of the day, as he closed his eyes he let his hands slide all along his friends body gently running it along his bear skin.

Dani moaned in his sleep when he felt somebody touching his body, it was so nice beeing touched he liked this feeling very much and even in his sleep he knew that this was Sam he was the one that touched him so good, only he knew how to touch someone with pleasure. Dani wrapped his arms around Sam placing them on his back and snuggled his head on Sam's chest resting his head on his chest and rubbing his chest gently in his sleep.

In few hurs latter or maybe more he woke up slowly opening his eyes, he released a big yawn and saw Sam's chest. His head was on his chest and he didnt realised it, but it felt nice, his friend's skin was so soft that he released a moan from his mouth "Mmmm" He rose his head looking at Sam with a smile. He saw that Sam was still sleeping so he didnt moved not wanting to wake him up. He had to admit he never felt like this before and he didnt wanted to let go of Sma.

Sam sighed as he fell asleep holding Dani his arms his hands slowed and then finally stopped, not registering the feeling of him snuggling his head into Sam's chest. He did not even notice the time going by as he slept and when more movement in the bed started to happen his body started to heat a little, responding in its sleep as no since of control was being put threw the body and it was all acting on instinct. His arms tightens a little around Dani as his hips started to rub and grind against the other male, his body heating up farther for some reason his body was wanting something that it had been denied for so long. His member started to harden and press against the other male as his body became more and more aroused, it was like he was having a dream about sex so he did not even remember that someone was in the bed with or that he was even asleep right now.

Dani felt Sam tightening his grip, he could feel Sam getting hoter and hoter, sweat was falling from Dani's forehead. And then his eyes widened as he felt somethign hard pressing on his body, he knew what it was, but he liked the feeling of it it was nice. Even more sweat was falling from every part of his body. He moaned from the feeling he could feel his body starting to get hot as well and he got aroused. But in a minute latter, Sam started burning hot and Dani's skin started to get red from the burning "Sam wake up... You are hurting me" He said feeling pain all around his body. He knew what Sma's powers were, he knew that he used mainly fire, but it started hurting a lot "Sam" He yelled and pushed Sam from the bed down on the ground. Dani colapsed on the ground feeling his body very heated even smoke was coming from his clothes and he had bloody wounds on his arms and his chest and belly. He sat down on the floor and wrapped his arms around his belly and tryed not to scream from the pain. He could see that blood all around his body "Sam..." He said weakly.

Sam did not know what was going on, as he continued he was not aware of all the heat that he was putting out, he had no idea that it was going to be enough to hurt anyone let alone his beast friend. He did not hear the first time that Dani spoke since it was then he was ripped from what ever he was dreaming when Dani spoke against and his arm felw apart hearing the pain in his best friends voice and rolled away without thinking, reflexively not wanting to cause any more pain, he landed on the floor of the other side of the bed and when he got his head over the bed to take a look, "Fuck" he said when he saw what happened and he went to the bathroom and grabbed everything he had for burns and a cold and wet cloth along with the burn onitments. "I am so sorry. I'm sorry, I'm Sorry." He kept repeating as he rushed over and started to wipe off what blood he could and clean anything he could get to and apply everything to the effected areas he did not think something like this could of happened but it did and he could barely get any thoughts out as he worked.

Dani saw Sam walking to the bathroom, he could feel tears forming in his eyes. Blood was still falling from the wounds from the burn and it was falling on the floor making the floor a ll bloody. He noticed Sam coming back again and starting to apologize. And the his eyes widened and he cryed out very loud when he heard his friend moving the wet cloth around his body, the cold and the hot mixed together which made a gigantic pain for Dani to bare. Dani fell on the ground and started breathing heavily his mouth was dry from all this hotness and his body was still red. His wounds were ceaned now, but the pain was too big for him to move. Dani knew that it wasnt Sam's fault he didnt knew what was going on with Sam, but he never knew that this was going to happen. Dani tried to stand up, but he couldnt he sat on the ground and leaned on Sam trying to hold the pain inside him "Im...ok.. Dont worry" He said weakly, he wasnt ok, but he will be.

Sam put a hand on his friend shoulder and then pushed him gently to lay down on the floor and he shook his head. "No you are not. Lay there and ill be back with a cream that will suck the heat out of your skin that is trapped there, you will feel like you were dipped into a frozen lake but it should take away a lot of the pain if not most of it. I have to imbue it with my own power to make it work since it was my power that did this to you. As you can imagine how accidents happen when one is young." He said as he took out a massive glob of cream and then he concentrated hard into the cream and put as much power as he could into it. You could see how Sam's body was cooling very fast and was turning paler. then before he lost too much energy he started to quickly spread the cream all around any of the burned areas making sure not to miss a spot, with how much power that was put into it the that could be freed from his body was freed instantly though he would not know if all of it would be gone or not.

Dani nodded as he heard what Sam said. He was sure that his friend didnt knew what he was doing, but did this happen before. If Dani wasnt here to wake him up the hole building will be burned down by now, or maybe it was Dani's fault that this happened, it probably was his fault cuz Sam got to aroused and he was a sleep and not able to controle himself. Dani sighed and bit his lip when he saw Sma aproching with the cream. He closed his eyes feeling his body cooling, it was painful at first, but then it felt better and he shivered feeling better now. He couldnt feel the heat anymore he could only feel his body getting colder and colder. He sighed and closed his eyes, the wounds were still hurting, but this was a lot more better then before "Sam..." He didnt knew what to say to Sam he was only looking at him with a concern look on his face not sure of what to do.

Sam Let out a sigh after he finished and he was sure that the cream had done what it was supposed to do, there was a sad look in his eyes from the pain he had cause his friend and that it why he had put so much power into the cream and then he slumped back against the bed, his body weak and his power drained from using so much so fast, he hoped his friend would be ok now. "I am So sorry for what happened....... I did not think something like that would of happened, I have had so much control before, I guess when I am asleep my control can falter. I am sorry I burned you I did not mean to..." He said with a downcast look not wanting to look his best friend in the eye because of all the pain he had just caused him.

Dani got sad when he heard what his friend said, he didnt want to see his friend like this Dani will be ok and it didnt mattered. Dani sat on the ground with a moan feeling pain again, but it was fine. He moved next to his friend and sat next to him leaning on the bed. He moved a hand on his friends chin and moved his head looking straight in his eyes "Sam Ill be ok. Dont worry... I guess you got too... aroused" He said with a smile on his face. And placed a hand on Sam's chest and started rubbing his chest trying to comfort him wanting to make him feel better "I like you Sam" He said and placed his head on Sams chest and closed his eyes. His white hair was rubbing against Sam's chest making the feeling soft and better.

Sam looked at Dani and then gave a small smile and let out a sigh and gently wrapped his arm around Dani, running a hand along his side as he moved a little closer to him and put his head against Dani and then gave him a kiss, pulling him a little closer. "Do you really?" He asked softly clearly his actions showing Dani that he felt the same way as his body tried to heat up again but it could not go any farther than a normal human since he used up so much of his energy from before. "I like you too." He said giving you another kiss this time deepening it slightly.

Dani felt Sam kissing him and he kissed him back. He knew this wa coming and he liked it so muc... he never felt like this before, but he loved the feeling of it. "Yes" He said with a smile replaing to Sam's questin. He felt Sam kissing him again, but deeper this time. He moaned and closed his eyes, pushing his toungue inside Sams mouth feeling their toungues wrapping together. Soon he pulled from the kiss "Tired again... I think we should rest... Again" He said smiling. He slowly stood up feeling his body starting to hurt again, but it wasnt that painful. He lay back on the bed waiting for Sam to lay next to him.

Sam let out a sigh as he watched Dani get up and then move up onto the bed, he was watching him and wondering if it would be a good idea for him to join his best friend again after what just happened but the chances would be less after all the energy he had put out. Then he finally gave a nod then got up and climed onto the bed next to Dani and then laid down next to him and then wrapped a arm around him and held him close letting his hand slide all along his body.

Dani moaned as he felt his friend touching him again. He hoped that things won't happen like before. He would hate it if he wanst able to be with Sam in one bed. Dani smiled and moved closer and kissing Sam once again, he pulled from the kiss and moved a hand on Sam\s waist resting it there. "Sleep well" He said with a smile and closed his eyes feeling the tiredness getting to him and soon Dani was a sleep very close to his friend.

Sam smiled a little and hoped that he was drained enough to not have to worry about anything bad happening again, Sam kissed Dani back and snuggled his body into Dani letting him touch what ever he wanted and then gave a nod and a yawn to Dani's words mumbling the same back to him as he slowly started to fall back asleep, with any luck it would be a great time for them to rest and sleep together.

Dani woke up, he yawned andslightly opened his eyes he smiled when he looked at Sam.Dani slowly and gently stood up from the bed beeing cearful not to ake him up. He leaned down and kissed Sam's lips gently. He looked outside the window and noticed that the sun was just rising, it must be the other day now and he was just up. Well they slept a loy he gussed. He brushed the back of his neck and yawned again feeling sleepy, but he had to get his things packed. So he left Sam's room and went to his own room so that he would be ready when Sam wakes up.

Sam yawnd and moved around in his sleep snuggling into Dani but when morning came around he did not realize when Dani left the room, his bed was now empty and his hands and arms started to search for him with no luck and then his eyes finally opened finding that Dani was gone. He yawned as he got up wondering where his friend could of gone then realized that he had to of gone to his rooms to start packing up. A short time later Sam made himself something simple to eat then grabbed his bag and went to look for Dani.

Dani was in his room and was packing his things in his backpack that he weard on one shoulder. He grabbed his two dagers and placed them on his belt, he reached for his cross bow and placed it on his back tying it up so it won't fall. He reached for his few knives and he placed him in his belt. He grabbed his back and placed it on his shoulder, he was ready now and he was ready to go with Sam, but maybe he was still sleeping. And then Dani turned around to go to his friend again, but he saw Sam enetring his room. He walked to him and wrapped his arms around his shoulders "Hey sleep well?" He asked "Im ready we should get going" He said with a smile looking at Sam's beautiful shining eyes.

Sam found Dani in his room and he watched quietly as his friend finished packing everything he needed before they would leave and gave his friend a smile when he finally noticed him. Sam wrapped his arms around Dani's waist as he wrapped his arms around his shoulders, he leaned forward and gave him a little kiss on the lips. "Well By all means lets us go and get onto the open road fighting demons saving villages rescuing helpless women and all that fun stuff." He said to Dani with a grin and gave his ass a little squeeze.

Back
Top Bottom