Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to the Dhmakia Institution!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSlave

Super-Earth
Hello! Welcome to the Dhmakia institution, the basis for my new plot... well it's really not a plot, it's more of a basis to be worked upon!

Basis: Welcome to the Dhmakia institution! We are an underground, privately owned organization dedicated to changing people! If you know about us, you're either incredibly lucky, or incredibly unlucky. Our mission is to change people, weather it be through changing your very genes, or simply attaching a few things... Anyway, if you know about us, you are either one of our many customers, who purchase only the best modifications for themselves, or people of their choosing, or maybe you are one of our doctors, dedicated to making sure we move forward, with maybe a few benefits! Or maybe... you're not so lucky. Maybe We found you and realized what a good subject you would be! If you fall into this category, we promise you, that you will never be the same again! Good luck, and enjoy your stay!

Possible Kinks: Lots of Transformations. Like, lots.
Literally anything else can go on in the institution, so feel free to make requests!

Possible pairings:
DoctorXSubject
DoctorXDoctor
SubjectXSubject
AssistantXDoctor
Purchased slave X Doctor and Master (Played by same person)
Any other ideas.

PM me if interested!

If you don't like the above, feel free to PM me, my favorite other than the above is Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom