Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Moon Aliance - Camryn Draik + Keyser Söze

He smiled "but what about me i could enjoy taking it off more" he teased as her breast larger the before were freed to the cold air. The cold or her arousal left them pert and erect. he kissed them then licked them sucking them between his lips. he was being selfish but soon they would both get what they always wanted.

She blushed as her breasts were released from her bra. Her face lit up more when he started to suck on her nipples. She laid a hand on the back of his head and pet him some biting her lip as she watched. She could feel her underwear getting soaked from her being aroused.

being a consciences lover he slid his hand over her flat stomach between her legs. two fingers slid down her sex showing her how ready she was for him "Naughty girl what would father think" he smiles tasting her one of his fingers offering other to his sister. he can feel it bursting to get loose he has never been so hard in all of his life.

Cassidy licked his finger and sucked on it, her lips closing around it. "Nnnn... Cashus. Don't tease." She said softly her face a bright pink as she reached down and rubbed the front of his groin through his pants.

Smiling he worked his way out of his pants he always teased her that's what was the most fun. "What you don't like to be teased" his finger slid up and down her sex quickly entering her then coming all the way out only to enter again. slowly he slid her out of the rest of her clothing leaving her naked beneath him. "all the gods above if that is not enough to make a man do well anything"

She blushed brightly. "Because you've already got me worked up." She said with a sigh. She watched him, helping him get her naked then when he was over her she reached down and started to stroke him. She wanted him to enter her badly and was on the verge of dominating him.

he watched her nimble hands working on him but he wanted to tease it out a little longer. after so many years he wanted it to be special, and last "why in such a hurry" he asked coyly it was not like the barbarians were at the gate. letting his strong arms go a little lax he pushed down his cock sliding over the outside of her cun't. he could feel the warmth the wetness of her sex against him.

She blushed letting go of him at his comment. Cassidy looked off to the side and bit her lip some. She was anxious and wanted to feel him. She just didn't have the nerve to admit it yet. As much as she loved and lusted after her brother she'd never admitted it out loud.

He smiled taking her hand he nodded she would have to help a little "well" he asked the tip of it ready to pierce her like a harpooned fish. she looked so sweet as she first did when she saw him naked for the last few time. she was always so innocent about almost everything. "you are too sweet you may give me a cavity" he kissed her nose another childhood favorite.

She tried to duck out of his kiss as she looked back at him, it was a failed attempt since her head just pressed farther into the pillow. She blushed feeling his tip pressing against the lips of her pussy. "No I'm not." She said softly a slightly defensive tone to her voice.

he pulled out a little in a little teasing her not giving her enough not giving her enough for either of them. "and what has my dark angel done that is so bad" he nipped at her ear her neck, a little to hard and drew a pin prick of blood which he licked off. "You yell at a puppy, or not eat all you're cereal" he teased it felt good this felt good, it felt right.

She blushed closing her eyes some and tried moving down to insert more of his member into her. "No, you just make it sound like me being good is such a bad thing." She muttered.

he laughed until he felt her take him into her his brain felt like it oozed out of his ear. 'only if you do it all the time, because i feel anything but good" he tried to laugh but gritted his teeth trying not to make an animalistic sound that may frighten her.

She looked up at him watching. She was alittle unsure of what to do next and was leaving it up to him to be the dominant one.

He began to move inside of her a little at a time the feeling was unreal like being wrapped in a silken vise. 'you are the most beautiful women in the world" he cooed before locking his lips to hers and slowly begging to explore her mouth again this time with a new hunger.

Back
Top Bottom