Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

boarding school sibling smu†.

Status
Not open for further replies.
†hread Reques†

Warnings: Possible non-consent, teen sex, Incest, etc.

Summary:

Le Rosey Mansion is an old place, cathedral like in its white stone, its arches, its tall glass windows. Built amid tall green ferns and backdropped by the mountains of France, it is isolated, deliberately placed away from the distractions of the outside world, the villages, the towns. Baron Le Rosey, the first owner and architect of the mansion, was said to be a foul-tempered old man, unsweetened by the attentions of his young, lovely wife. No one ever saw the couple much, and absurd rumours began circulating society; that the Baron was a deviant, one who hosted orgies in his fine house, taking both women and men. That he kept the Baroness tied with ribbons to the bed, naked, constant. That he made her use animals in wanton, unnatural ways.

No one could say what was truth and what was hopeful gossip. When the Baron died, his wife inherited the mansion: she in turn sold it to her brother-in-law, who later became the founder and first Headmaster of the Le Rosey School.

The rumours of the first Baron, however, continued, gaining mythic proportions among the boys of the school.

Talk of a cult, a club, a council that tried to emulate the Baron's supposed sexual exploits soon bubbled up among concerned parents, but it was never proven, and in the 1950s, some hundred years after the founding of Le Rosey, the school allowed the admittance of girls.

Presently, Le Rosey is the top ranking school for international students. Royalty has been educated in these halls, the children of Presidents, Prime-Ministers, Diplomats. Hollywood kids, born to super-star parents. Trust-fund babies, heirs to billions. It is the world of the wealthy, the beautiful.

Le Rosey's colours are navy blue, blood red, gold. They wear these on their uniforms, the school's shield embroidered with real gold thread, the symbol of the Rose.

It is a strict school, but the benefits of attending here are dazzling. It has turned boys into Kings.

But it has a secret, too. One that could destroy it, if ever discovered.

Preferences/Notes:

I detailed my sibling plot for a boarding school idea in my regular request thread here.

I would like to play the sister in a boy/girl pair of siblings, the children of an ambassador. She would be a virgin, co-dependant.

I would like for her to be taken and used.

I would like for them to love each other, regardless. Theirs would be a complicated and frantic game.

Impor†an† No†es:

* My character will generally be pretty sweet, docile; that's what I feel like writing at the moment at any rate. A spitfire occasionally, if she's quick enough, but generally as gentle as a lamb. With pretty underwear, just so you know.

* Despite the non-consent/force interest, I'm not actually interested in a text-book Dom/Sub relationship. I don't want to write a character who's a slave, I just want her to be dominated. Overwhelmed. Nothing lifestyle about it, just... how they are. Does that make sense? I know nothing about Dom/Sub relationships to write them well or give you what you want, not fully, though I am open to scene suggestions.

* I sometimes write a lot. I always write detailed. I like description. Because of this, I will not play PMs, or over IM. It will be a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom