Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Simple scenarios, MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassia

Moon
Hello, after a long break. I'm actually surprised I remembered my password - thank goodness I did! I missed role-playing and it's time to get back into it.

I'm looking for a fairly vanilla role-play to kick this off. A little bondage is okay, but nothing too out-there. No serious kinks this time around, but I can be persuaded if we RP something else first and mesh well. MxF is my first choice, maybe FxF. The requests are simple and short. I'd like to play something like two high-schoolers (16+ only) or older woman / younger man but in that instance he needs to be at least 18. Looking for mainly sexual content with enough plot to keep it interesting and hold it all together, and a little character development - we'll discuss the details via messaging prior to starting.

I'd love to play a cheerleader (scenario 1 only) but that's not required.

I prefer forum-based and will consider playing via instant messenger if you don't do forums. I don't do fandom-based RPs or fantasy settings. If you want to borrow some plot from an existing fandom, that's fine, but I don't want to play someone else's characters or in any setting other than the real world (with or without very small modifications).

No minimum or maximum post length. Let me know if you're interested and we can set it up!

NOTE: I've gotten a lot of requests for the older woman scenario, so that one is closed for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom