Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Irvine's Request~ Back and Better than ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irvine08

Super-Earth
Intro

Hi everyone~! I'm Irvine, I'm not dead! I had a bit of a rough summer but I'm back! I'm looking for some new and active partners. I'm open to more than what is listed so feel free to shot me more ideas!

Preferences/likes

~Obviously since I'm here, it means i like playing the girl.
~ I will ONLY do M/F pairings nothing against the others, just my personal prefrence
~I want someone who can post a few paragraphs. If you can only give me like two sentences please don't bother (i tend to mirror posts so i'll give you what you give me)
~I am not a fan of instant love (unless they know each other in prior plot)
~I want someone who can post pretty regularly. Obviously we all have lives... every other day shouldn't be too hard. If you gotta disappear for a while please give notice. I'll try to give you the same notice!
~I like detail be descriptive!
~ I don't want a profile, i want you to describe your character. Show me who they are by how they act and whatnot

~Fantasy plots and pairings
~Realistic things too... i don't want everything to just be *poof magic*
~action-don't give ma a straight romance
~Sex-but not mindless sex, put some passion in it, make it romantic
~A deep plot. Don't make me work for it alone. I want your input, i LOVE plotting through IM and PM

I want a PLOT that happens to have some sex in it. NOT smutsmutsmutsmut

Pairings
they can go either way
<3 = craving
# = already in play (just means you gotta make the plot more interesting if you really want it

Fantasy
AngelxHuman
DemonxHuman
DemonxAngel
FallenAngelxHuman
PrincessxBodyguard
KnightxPrincess
BlacksmithxPrincess
<3female blacksmith x knight?
KnightxMaid
PrincexMaid
FairyxHuman
ShifterxHuman
DrowxElf
DrowxHuman
<3NagaxHuman
<3 MerpersonxHuman
AssassianxTarget

Realistic
Childhood friendxChildhood friend
KidnapperxVictim
<3 MilitaryxCivilian
MafiaxVictim

Settings
<3 <3 <3Post apocalyptic
Modern
Fantasy
Medieval

Plot ideas

1. Modern/fantasy
One terrible night, a cures is cast, altering the life of one woman drastically. By day she wonders the street as a twelve year old girl, unable to find a job, or take any income, she is forced to live on the streets. But b y night, the woman turns back into her true adult self.

One day, as a little girl, she runs into a man that does something to catch her attention. Defends her from someone? Aids her in someway? Finding out she is living on the street this man takes her home and offers her a roof over her head. Over the time she spends living with him, the woman finds herself falling in love with him, but to him, she is just a little girl, more of a little sister than anything else.

So she makes a plan. Sneaking out at night when she looks like herself, she finds him at a bar. Using all she knows from living with him to get his attention and affection. But she can only see him at night. And when things start to get serious, he wants to see her more, for longer, in the day. What can she do? Confess to who she really is? Would he understand? Would he help her find a cure?

2. modern/ fantasy
Roughly based off the old Selkie legend. A man frequently spies a woman on a nearby secluded beach, but in such a small town when he never runs into her he makes it a point to seek her out. But when she keeps avoiding him and disappearing him every time he gets near her he all but gives up hope of ever meeting her. But then one day her skin gets stolen and she is stuck in her human form, her only hope is to get someone to help her find it and get it back.

3. modern/ fantasy
Based of the city of atlantis legend
One day you receive a really large package from a long lost relative, an archaeologist. This relative has been MIA for years, thought dead maybe? Anyway, inside the package is a person. A woman obviously not from the modern world or anywhere near it. She is from atlantis, but obviously alive and well. There is a letter says shes been drugged for transport and that she should wake up in a few days. the letter also explains what your relative has been doing. That they found this lost city of Atlantis, it exists on an uncharted island. The girl you have is one of the natives that your relative tried to rescue. The crew your relative was working with saw the find as a gold mine and wanted to take everything and everyone. So your relative sent her to you for safety because he/she couldn't keep her. Now the people have killed your relative. They are coming for the girl. You can either run further with her, or try to take her back to her home... if you can find it.

4. Fantasy
(lots of the details can be discussed, as in the specific war causes and such so this one is very editable)
Once a complete nation, now broken in two. A war has caused your once great nation to fall into two warring groups. You are lucky, you are a commander in the army of the winning side. Even though you don't exactly agree withe everything your leaders command, you have your ways o getting around it and because you are such a good soldier you get away with it. But the rebel forces are hard to squash. However, your high status has come at a high price. Our brother and the woman you loved left in the initial onslaught, aligning themselves with the rebels. But that was years ago. Recently however, They were caught in a raid and as much as it pained you, as much as you tried to convince them to join your side, they wouldn't an you had to oversee their execution. A short time later another rebel is caught, but something about her strikes you. The way she speaks reminds you of your brother, and she looks and acts just like your now dead lover. For whatever reason, you take her as a slave, for now to entertain your conflicting thoughts. But the more time you spend with her the more your guard comes down and the more you let her in. You begin to doubt your alliances and wonder if the rebels are right. When your leder demands your slave's head you need to act quick. Kill her, let her free, or run with her.

5. Fantasy/modern
old werewolf x new werewolf
(Old plot i miss) Girl is attacked one night by what she thinks is a dog, obviously she is wrong. Its the leader of a werewolf pack looking for a new alpha female since he killed the last one. he decides he wants to turn her. but the next full moon isnt for another week or so. Well in that time your character shows up and notices that his waitress smells odd. when he corners her in the parking lot and realizes there's a bite on her thigh he virtually kidnaps her. He's the apha of a different pack feuding with the one that attacked her. He now has to tell her everything and prepare her for the change while also teaching her how to fight and defending her from the pack currently chasing them down.

6. <3 <3<3 Fantasy? medieval? whatever
Prince is betrothed to princess in neighboring kingdom in order to create peace. on a trip to visit his fiancee his caravan is attacked, he escapes but is badly wounded and wonders aimlessly into the forest. A small group of villagers tucked into mountains come across him, not knowing who he is and take him in. One woman in particular cares for him. The prince doesn't know if he should reveal his Identity at first so he hides it. But the longer he stays the more he starts to fall for the kind woman tending to him and teaching him how to live off the land and survive without being pampered. Once he is completely well will he leave and return to his fiancee or will he stay with the woman who he has feelings for?

Another plot idea.

(I have this albino character that I really really want to use)
I'm thinking that there's a photographer, perhaps a recovering alcoholic or drug addict. He immerses himself in his work to not focus on his bad habbit, but his work isn't making him money and he is struggling. But when he catches glimpses of an odd woman with white skin and colorless hair he starts to follow her and capture amazing pictures of her. Her photographs become his saving grace. But when he catches glimpses of others following her (people who look like they might attack her) he decides to intervene and save her .... what happens next isup to whoever is interested :]

New plot idea

mob/mafia like organization has hands in all sorts of underground operations. One being a string of dance clubs and prostitution type houses. One of the lowest ranking girls is an unwilling participant, bonded to the mob because of unfortunate circumstances. Another organization they run is underground fight clubs. A fighter is quickly rising to the top and getting noticed. The mob wants him on their side, fighting for the house. The fighter only agrees if he can have X amount of money and that specific girl, whenever he wants her.

Maybe before this meeting he bumps into her on the street and saves her from a mugger? That's why he wants her, they have a prior introduction.

But as the fights go and their encounters continue, he wants her company (not just sexual) more and more. he doesn't want her seeing other johns. It confuses him, he's so used to dealing with anger and fighting, being attached to someone isn't something he's used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom