Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Search -revamped 9/13-

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Not fully complete yet. ^.^ Some things will be added on down the road.)
HELLO!
I will be sure to get right to the point with this thread. ^^ You have noticed things called 'spoilers' in my thread. Please be sure to 'click' to 'view' them. I find using 'spoilers' to help keep my thread neat and organized and not seem as overwhelming as it may appear without the use of them.

-*PLEASE, oh PLEASE! Be AT LEAST somewhat DOMINANT. I'm tired of always being the dominant partner. I want to be dominated for once. I don't want a shy partner but a partner who can take what they want. Don't worry, I won't play a whiny submissive unless specifically requested. I think the bulge of the abdomen when the cock is inside is hot. O///O <3 Also, I love the "fucking your brains out" aspect as in just wild and furious thrusting and slamming. Foreplay is fun, but oh man is hard core slamming hot and going all out.*-

SOME KEY IMPORTANT FACTS about the person behind the characters.
-Married
-Born 1987
-Employed

I do have an outside life, as I am sure everyone else does as well. I do try and get on at least one days, but that cannot always happen. If we are roleplaying and you don't hear anything from me after four days, drop me a pm. I will do my best to get to you if something has come up or to let you know if I have lost interest/things need to be vamped up in the roleplay. I expect the same in turn. However, I do understand holidays as I can swamped with family activities around the holidays as well. So please keep that in mind.

MY ROLEPLAYING STYLE
-Literate
-Third Person Only
-Quality + Quantity
-Two Paragraphs to "Novel" Length Posts
-Submissive Role
-Female Role
-Shorter Character
-Age Range 15-19 (whether it be appearance or for human characters)
-Younger Character (as in your character is older than mine)

RABBIT HOLE:
(It's for my angel character Syla, but it'll go for any other characters I create as well.)
LINKAGE! :)

-somewhat-CONDENSED VERSION OF RABBIT HOLE
FAVES!
-Bulging/Inflation
-Bestiality
-Cock Size: No smaller than 10 Inches/as well as thick!
-Dominant / Experience Partners
-Hymen Penetration
-Cervix Penetration
-Knotting
-Multiple Penetration (2+)
-Piercings
-Pregnancy / Risk of Pregnancy
-Rape / Non Rape Scenes
-Unique Cocks/Barbed, Spiny, Animal Shaped, Etc.
-Giving and RECEIVING Oral

NO!
-Anal to Maw
-Bathroom Play

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:
(The first sample is a sex post. I am hoping this will help to clarify on the understand on the specifics and how detailed I want even sex scenes to be. This is not from any particular roleplay, but simply something I just created on the spot. This 'sample' post is quite short; however, I am able to type quite a bit more, especially if my roleplay partner is able to provide me with quite a bit to work with.
The second is small-medium length introductory post to a furry pokemon roleplay I am currently active in.)
-random sex post sample-
Musk. The aroma was all but overwhelming as it filled into her delicate and yet very sensitive nostrils. As the fire danced with delight, it continued to cast shadows that danced through out the dimly lit room before being consumed by the dark areas to which light was unable to reach. As the two figures were molded together, sweat glistened from their bodies, giving them a shine as they appeared to glow. The fire's crackling and pops seemed to overpower the sounds of deep breaths of the two bodies. The sudden sound of a 'slap' was heard as skin slammed into skin. The young girl's body quickly arched as she was completely caught off guard as her partners slammed his massive girth deep within her womb. It quickly surpassed and penetrated deep within the realm of cervix. Her skin stretched and expanded along her abdomen as the massive size of his cock caused a rather large bulge to form. The tip of the bulge reached to between her rib cage. Her inner walls once more instinctively performed a hot vice-like grip around the intruder as though to choke and strangle it. Her body remained arched as he did not move this time but kept himself lodged within her tight, constricting walls. She could feel that he managed to push her organs around within her body once more.

Her hands clenched tightly into fists as she gripped the sheet beneath her body, gasping for breath. Her blue eyes were completely glazed and hazed over with ecstasy and lust while drool seeped from the corner of her mouth. The flexibility of her body was amazing, that she could adapt to something to so large and massive in size. The pain of herself being stretched to an unbearable amount produced such pleasure she had never imagined possible. Her body continued to twitch and spasm as she writhed with overwhelming pleasure. Yet, there was still more to come as he had not yet filled her with his load. She had heard rumors that a demon's seed was as hot as flame and despite the fact that would burn one's insides, it produced an even more powerful aphrodisiac. Her sweet juices managed to seep from her crevice, despite being crammed and filled by the enormous girth. In the faint light of the fire, the virgin blood had mixed with the cum from her first orgasm, turning it a red-pink color.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-c-~-~-~-~-~-~-c-~-~-~-~-~-~-c-~-~-~-~-~-~-c-~-~-~-~-~-~-

-small-medium intro from furry pokemon roleplay-
"Alright you. I have some things I need to take care of and going to have to leave you here, my beloved Ninetails." With that, a flash brightly shown in the yard as a glow escaped the pokeball. As the glow settled, a Ninetails sat on the ground, soon shaker her head causing her brilliant fur to flutter about. She opened her crimson eyes and stared up to her trainer. Her head bowed and she made a light sound to her trainer. The young man smiled as she placed a hand upon her head, running his fingers through her warm fur and moved to rub her ears. She smiled, baring her sharp fangs as she leaned into the petting while closing her eyes. "Behave yourself and rest up. When I come back, we will have a lot of work today." With that said, the man removed his hand and turned to leave. Ninetails sat there on the ground as she watched him leave. She was used to this whole situation of being left at a daycare while her trainer took care of some minor work. She knew he had to take another pokemon in her place.

With a heavy and deep sigh, Ninetails stood up and gazed around the daycare, gathering in all of her surroundings. Ever since she was but a small Vulpix, she had always taken in a deep impression of her surroundings. From the moment she had hatched and was given to her trainer, there was only one goal for the pokemon; to become the very best and not let anything stand in her way. She had fought hard and had earned the right to evolve into a Ninetails. Even before she evolved, she had surpassed and excelled far behind even an evolved Ninetails had. Now that she too was evolved, her powers knew no match to any other of own her breed.

It was true that was a daycare to handle newly acquired pokemon, but no other daycare could care for this particular Ninetails. Despite her seemingly kind and peaceful nature towards her trainer, she still possessed the personality of an alpha leader.

Ninetails took off in a sudden spring, the air around her turning into a wind, brushing along her beige fur and sending her tails in a flying flutter. With perfect grace and and little effort, she suddenly came to a complete halt and stop. Her crimson eyes reflected back the lake she was gazing upon. The water was so crisp and clear as she could see the PokeMon swimming in those perfect waters. Crystals glistened back from the bottom the lake, reflecting in the light of the sun. Instantly, she was captivated by those crystals. One thing Ninetails had a weakness for were any items that seemed to glisten and shine. There was also the factor that some of those fine gems tasted rather delicious. Her tails flickered and swayed while she lost herself in the lake. Her ears twitched, drawing away her gaze as pack of Rattata ran past while playing a game. Ninetails gnawed over the thought of chasing after them until her gaze wandered up to fall upon a well muscled Charizard.

He was definitely a 'stud' in her book. Definitely one of the finest, if not the finest, specimens of the fire species she had ever come across. Purposely, Ninetails made a 'cooing' noise to get Charizard to open his eyes and gain his attention. However, she made sure to do it in a nonchalant manner while slowly sitting down and placing her slender yet toned legs into the water. Her hands reached down and stroked along her beige legs, smoothing out her fur. Her body was perfectly toned with perfectly round and well sized globes for breasts that heaved with each breath. She made sure to do so in a way to show them off, as well as her nicely toned stomach.​

CHARACTERS
SYLA is a female of angelic scent. Syla (link to image reference in case you didn't know) is extremely intelligent and stands only about five feet. Despite her short size, she is capable of handling anything thrown her way. Her body is well developed with well sized, rounded, and perky breasts. With perfectly smooth skin, her body is well toned and trained. The only hair upon her body is that dirty blond atop of her head with a length that reaches down to her mid back and is often kept in a down, well neat braid. She is quite easy going and possesses a friendly demeanor for majority of the time. Her virgin body has been untouched and the one to 'deflower' her would find the perfect sex object. Even when she is to loose her virginity, no matter the size of her partner, or partners, her body has remarkable healing capabilities and her internal walls will heal as though she had never been touched before. She is extremely agile and flexible.

SYKITA Soon To Come!

FEMALE POKEMON TRAINER ALLIA Allia (link to image reference in case you didn't know) is a very skilled trainer. Her pokemon are her life as she will do anything for them, and that means anything. She has won countless competitions in both beauty and battling arenas alike.

KILEY Kiley (link to image reference in case you didn't know)

TASHII is a Neko Spirit. Tashii (link to image reference in case you didn't know)

NINA is a Kitsune Spirit. Nina (link to image reference in case you didn't know) can be used to play a Ninetails anthro (ears and tails only, just add the eight other tails) as well. In the case of her being a Ninetails, her eyes would be crimson.

ORIGINAL COUPLINGS
Syla x Animal / male
Syla x Demon / male or futa
Syla x Mythical Creature / male or futa
Syla x Monster / male or futa
Syla x Fallen Angel / male or futa

FANDOM COUPLINGS
Female Ninetails x Male Charizard : Original pokemon forms or Furry (would love original forms though)

Female Trainer Allia x Male (Trained or Feral) Pokemon : Prefer the pokemon to be in original form and not furry, there can be some type of deal where the trainer can understand her pokemon so it can 'speak'.

Tak x Alien : I don't know how well she and Zim would do, so preferably some other Alien, maybe even a different race altogether which can be 'made-up'.

Gaz x Alien

Female Oc Of Mine x Tom Riddle aka Lord Voldemort ( I am still working on my Oc and the background of this one. This one will have a lot of story to it, but it will contain sex from time-to-time. Plot > Smut would probably the ratio in this one though.)

SCENARIOS TO TRY
(image references)
Ogre(or Orc) Gang-1, Ogre(or Orc) Gang-2
Beast-1
Ogre(or Orc)-1, Ogre(or Orc)-2
Dragon Demon Lord-1
Dragon-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom