Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Game of Fur and Skin {Scimitar x Camryn Draik}

She blushed looking up into his eyes. Her blue green eyes stared back at him anxiously. There was very little fear there, mainly curiosity. Her eyes shifted back and forth as she watched him.

For a few seconds, his yellow eyes smiled joyously, happy at the situation and the fact she seemed comfortable, albeit anxious, in his presence. He then gave her a playful lick from the nose to the forehead, with his tongue still carrying her juices. Against the wall he pressed her a little more, and grabbed her rump with his hands around her waist. "You liked that, didn't you ? What would your folk say if they knew you spread your legs for the tongue of a filthy forest beast ? " he mrowled teasingly.

She blushed some at his terminology. "Do say things like that." She said looking away from him but still allowing herself to be picked up by him. Him reminding her of what she was allowing was making her want to kick herself. She was supposed to be slaying him not laying him. She bit her lower lip some.

He was enticed by her seemingly teasing lip movements and her perky nipples rubbing against his scarred chest caused small shivers in the wildling. He pulled her up on the wall, waiting for her to wrap her legs around him.

"Where in the name of all gods are you ?" they heard a strident voice echoing through the cave. "I know you're there, I followed your damned scent trail". It was Inna, the coyote hunter and Vlad's partner. They had a background together, but nobody knew if anything beyond business had ever went on between them. They had grown un in rival tribes, and found themselves as attracted to human culture. Rejected from living and working in cities, they stuck together and decided to coordinate a band of thieves and slavers. While beneath the scars, Vlad was gentle and abhorred violence, Inna was a ruthless assassin that most of all despised humans. When he refused her proposition that they should carry our mercenary endeavors or assasssinating contracts, their friendship began deteriorating, but she grudgingly accepted that they would remain non-violent. Lately, the wolves under their command started visibly questioning that approach to business.

The coyote let the human go and placed his index finger on her mouth. "Shhh". Treading carefully, he got dressed and threw Lillian her own garments.

"I'm here. I took the furless to take a bath, but she tried to run." his voice echoed through the cave. He sighed and wrapped the loincloth around him.

Lillian closed her eyes as she hear the female coyotes voice. She blushed more as Vlad let go of her. She was starting to enjoy their closeness but shook it off. 'It shouldn't have happened to begin with.' She thought to herself. Lillian couldn't help but look him over a bit though.

Back
Top Bottom