Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Game of Fur and Skin {Scimitar x Camryn Draik}

atr7zd.jpg

Lillian knew that heading out to the tribal areas alone were dangerous. It's where those anthropomorphic beasts were that had been kidnapping children, women and even the occasional man. But she was determined to show the town that they could be dealt with. Even if she was just a women. She tugged at her corset a bit as she moved under a branch.

Maybe if she could bring back one of their heads or a corpse maybe they would start to do something about the issue. Her youngest sister had already gone 'missing' and same with her husband. If it weren't for that she wouldn't be doing this. If they'd still been around she would have something to lose too. With how long it'd been going on and the towns ignorance to heed to warnings from others she was determaned to show them that this could all stop. Before she could go any further she heard some branches being moved. Due to not being a warrior she couldn't guess which direction it was coming from or react to it. Lillian simply froze.

E4teZ.jpg

Despite having observed the furless female sneakingfor half an hour, Vlad decided to remain hidden. It was almost amusing. His slaver party ventured close to this town hoping that with great efforts they'd remain undetected, and here they had a human girl prowling about.

She seemed healthy, and truth to be told, she had a pleasant scent. The redhead would certainly fetch a good price in the castles upriver, and with a little luck for her, she'd be picked as a chained maid, and not somthing more unpleasant.

Holding onto the knife in his loincloth belt (better be safe than sorry), Vlad silently appeared from around the tree, a few meters behind the girl.

In jest, he gave a little chivalrous bow and grinned with a tail wag. "Milady, you've strayed far from your village. What brings you out here ?"

Lillian quickly drew her short sword as she heard the low voice behind her. It was one of those beasts. She was alittle thrown off since she hadn't been expecting them to be capable of speech. Regardless though she let out a growl of her own. "Seaching for a body to bring back to my village!" She said swinging hoping that it would connect with him.

Vlad let out a small huff as he jumped out of the way, without drawing his knife. Her swing was surprisingly fast and brutal, fancying very little coordination. "Stop playing with sharp objects, or you might get hurt." Although the tone of his voice was condescending, the canine was rather shaken by her fury. "If you do that again, I'll have to take it from you."

"You can try! And what do you care if I get hurt anyway?!" She asked still yelling and still pretty pissed. Lillian continued to swing. She managed to hit a tree but so far that was the extent of the contact she'd made. She let out and aggravated growl and charged him.

Instinctively, he arched his back and tackled her to ground with a daft leap, swinging an arm around her neck to attenuate the fall. The canid was unsure why he restrained her carefully - she deserved to get hurt.

He straddled her to the ground, knees on her sides, not before throwing her sword away. Frowning, he muttered with a growl right above her face. "Damned harlot fool, I tried to be polite with ye'. My packmates won't offer the same courtesy." whilst holding her arms down with his paws.

Lillian hit the ground with a solid thud, her short sword being yanked away. This canine was on top of her and for some reason she blushed still trying to pull out from under him. "I am no harlot!" She spat. "What in the gods name are you doing with my people? I demand an answer!" She continued as she struggled under him. The red head managed to get an arm free and proceeded to hit him in the chest, shoulder and anywhere else she could reach trying to free herself.

"Us..? We...just stop that, will ya'" the yote says between each determined punch, trying to shield his face. "We have just arrived here...If you're looking for your folk, they must've been taken by other bands." For a brief second he remembered the team of Southern wolf marauders, rapists and pillagers. Their tracks passed through this forest recently. He decided to withhold such information that may only enhance the anger of this furious little furless. Truth to be told, he didn't really mind having to subdue this specimen, every accidental grind of his furry chest on her corset being rather pleasant, just as the scent of her hair.

"I had planned to keep the others from touching or hurting you...but if you won't stop, I...I may reconsider" he growled angrily, brandishing his fangs and ireful breath above her, yet still trying to restrain her gently.

She let out a very aggravated huff. "Why should I believe anything the likes of you say?" She asked. She could tell that he was withholding some information from her but it was impossible to tell what. She thought for a moment to herself. "If I am to listen to you then I at least have the right to know where you are taking me." She said softer.

Even though she ceased her attacks, he took a few moments longer of sitting atop her on the forest ground. " To our caravans. We'll travel for a few weeks, and then I'll sell you.". The expression on her face brought about a smirk on his. "After we get our gold, and if you behaved, I may even let you escape from your master after several nightfalls.". He got up in one swift moment, standing over Lillian. "You won't like my group, they can be a rough bunch of dogs...but if they lay a wrong paw on you, I'll cut it." he said detachedly.

Vlad turned his back to her nonchalantly, though his every other sense was registering her every motion. "And if you try to run, I'll add a rope to the mix. Now move".

Lillian's jaw dropped for a moment but she quickly shut it she glared at him like she wanted to set him on fire. "You may grow to regret kidnapping me." She said keeping her eyes on him. She took the moment to truly look him over. She'd never been this close to one of their kind before.

The canine sighed and picked up her sword before sheathing it. He bent and extended a paw to her, motioning her to get up. "Come on" he asked, more a command than a request.

The group was gathered around the stone-circled fire between the two caravans. Three bulky, dark-furred anthro wolves drinking grog from carved horns and sharing stories of their thieving, lecherous exploits. There was coyote brownfur lass crouched on the caravan, sharpening the wooden part of her spear. Her observant silence contrasted the noise of the lads.

Spotting the approaching duo, the wolces raised their drinking horns towards Lillian, howling and clapping. "Vlad, you got yer'self a nice token" one of them sneered. "Just look at that tailless ass...perhaps boss gut us a token" the other said with a desirious gnarl, keeping his gaze on Lillian. "Sounds 'bout right. And she smells...delicious" the younger one muttered, sniffing the air with a rude muzzle. The coyote moved in front of Lillian, extending his furry hand in front of her. "She's off limits. We sell her and that's it. Now get that cage ready and add hay, water." They sigh and look displeased. "Boss wants her for himself, we understand..." one of them groans to which the coyote retorts. " I don't stain myself with humans like you do, halfwit. Now move it."

Lillian swallowed hard as she looked over the camp. This was worse than she was expecting and she'd rather die that have these beasts looking at her like a play thing. At least the coyote wasn't too bad. "You expect me to stay in a cage?" She asked unamused. She decided to leave off the, 'like and animal' part as to not offend anyone and make matters worse.

The coyote nodded calmly and swished his tail. The caravan wasn't particularly clean, being basically a cured meat storage room with a cage in the middle. The metal bars would allow the girl to move around a few steps. "Get in". He grabbed her hands with his strong paw, and another one on her shoulder, pushing her in the cage.

"I got it." She gowled with gritted teeth. She didn't like people pushing her much less touching her. She wasn't big on physical interaction with people. It was worse when she didn't know the person. And under these conditions there was no way she was going to be nice. Regardless she still climbed into the cage.

The wolf, Rudarr, gave a firm pat on the shoulder to Vlad. "Heheh, look at'er, caged by beasts in her string cloth...How'd they call it..". The coyote sighed again. "Corset. She has a corset. And it'll get awfully uncomfortable. " After he took another look at the human girl, he turned around. The wooden floor of the haggard caravan squeaked beneath his feet. "You cut her some meat, pour some water, the usual drill. Don't even think about anything else". The wolf nodded submissively as Vlad left to have a drink.

Lillian continued to glare at them. There wasn't anything else that she could do at this point other than sit there. She didn't want to make things worse for herself by running off but she wasn't going to sit in a cage acting like a submissive bitch either.

"Ever had a knot in you, tailless ? Eh ?" the wolf asked lasciviously whilst running his claws with sonority on the bars. He was licking his lips, visibly impatient and inebriated. The grog-stinking canid worked a paw towards the feet of Lillian. "Just a touch, I won't bite.." he chuckled with a strident voice.

Lillian's eyes narrowed. Her feet thankfully still covered by her leather boots. "Didn't your superior over yander tell you not to touch me?" She asked glancing over at Vlad hoping maybe he heard something.

"Lookie at the nerve in this tailless...I'm going to enjoy you..." he muttered with his fangs almost dripping of drool. Rudarr took the keys and slowly opened up the cage, crouching on the hay in front of you. His eyes widened, visibly torn inside, with instinctual desire dominating, reaching to grab Lillian...

THUD. The coyote grabs him by his tunic from behind and with one firm pull, slams the back of is head onto the bars. He falls out of the cage and gets up, bringing his hand over his knife with a growl. The coyote is calm. He knew he was weaker than the bulky wolf, but the authority in this party was his. Rudarr calmed down and backed away, rubbing the back of his head. "We'll see 'bout that, boss." he groaned threateningly, throwing a fierce glance towards Lillian before charging off the caravan.

Vlad knows he won't be able to keep him off her for ever. The three wolves have little respect for him and Inna, them two being tribal coyotes while the wolves are highwaymen. For now, the rabble know their place, but that may not last long. No, no, this is utterly foolish. Why should I care about some highborn harlot that wanted my head ? It's just business, and she's just merchandise. Her kind thinks of us as critters only for we don't build with stone. All things considered...she's not really appalling, for a human..., his tail swished a little giddily remembering the few minutes he spent above her only some hours ago.

"Are you alright ?"

Lillian watched in slight horror and shock as the large wolf that had been coming after her only moments ago was being thrown out of the cage she was in. Now she really wouldn't get any sleep. She looked up at the coyote. She blushed a bit, nodding. "Thank you. I wasn't sure what I was going to do for a moment." She said quietly looking down as a tear rolled down her cheek.

This shook the coyote more than her sword or threat of physical confrontation. He barely took notice how her mix of emotions, telling himself in this trade it's only business. Still, he felt drawn a little close. Unsure what to do, torn between giving a furry hug, letting her escape or bolting out and having a drink, he came to the conclusion there was no room for weakness.

"I brought you here. You're more valuable intact" the coyote harshly uttered. Taking another glance at her figure made him regret his roughness. "L...look. This won't take long. You might want to wear something akin to this. " he walked to one of the chests and brought a plain shirt, and some heavier, concealing clothes. "No more leather and corset for now. I'll bring you water and good chow every day, I'll change your chamber pot. You will be out of the cage to wash when we reach the riverbank in two days. Rest."

After having locked the cage impassibly, he took a moment before leaving her in the darkness. With a sigh, he took her sword out of his sheath and threw it the cage. "Hide it under the hay." and so he went off.

Lillian blushed more at his words. For being her kidnapper she should hate him. Utterly despise him. Yet with his actions she found herself unable to do so. She jumped a bit when he tossed her sword back to her. She nodded and did as she was told, changed, and hid the sword.

The next few days had been erratic, the road rocky and the horses tired. Each time Vlad checked on the redhair, he found himself spending more and more minutes in her company. It was hard for him to deny his urges. Not only once he left his mind wandering for a few seconds to the possibilities, the idea of mounting the uptight human like a beast of the forest, covering her in the scent of his fur, freeing her from all garments...perhaps there was a little possessive instinct, as that riffraff predicted. But restraint is what makes us people, human or not. he thought.

A week passed and they stopped on a steepy everglade path, with the firm murmur of the river slashing through the morning silence. Before anyone was up, Vlad woke up Lillian. His furry chest was ornate with battle scars, bare in the morning air. He liked the dew and morning cold. "Psst...let's get you washed before they're up."

As they traveled Lillian was happy to realize that another incident hadn't occurred again. She wasn't sure but it seemed like the coyote was checking on her more frequently. He had been spending more time each visit. That she couldn't notice and couldn't figure out. She was starting to really get curious about him though. It was all fairly simple things that she wanted to know. Like how he got himself into this slave trading business.

Lillian woke up with a jolt. She blinked a few times when she heard the familiar and now somewhat comforting voice of the coyote. She nodded to his statement still trying to wake up. After he let her out of the cage she smiled alittle. "Thank you."

She blushed as they reached the river that she was expected to bathe in. But still did as she was told. Stripping herself free of her clothes she blushed alittle more. "You never told me your name." She said softly.

Back
Top Bottom