Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Dedicated Writing Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
I edited my profile, if you want to know my likes and dislikes, I've placed them in the 'Bio' section in my profile. I don't write in Instant Messenger, prefer to write in threads and PMs.

Although it's been about a year, I do have experience writing or role playing. The most frustrating part is not the waiting for a response it's when the writing partner stops responding completely.

IF for whatever reason you decide that you don't want to write with me, or after having written with me decide that we are not a good 'match' as writing partners, then PLEASE let me know. You don't even have to give me a reason.

I am grateful to the ones who let me know that they are 'bowing out.' Than the ones who 'vanish'. I guess what I'm trying to say is, please have enough respect for me as a writing partner to let me know when you have to or want to stop writing with me, for whatever reason. You don't even have to give me a reason.

Okay.. now that that's over.

I only play Females. Sorry, but I'm not interested in playing male characters. I only play Straight Females, sorry but not interested in playing lesbian, bisexual or bi-curious females. And I prefer my female character to be either younger than your male or the same age. (I really do NOT want to play a character that's old enough to be your character's mom.)

One of my story or rp 'Likes' is Incest. But I won't role play a mom, grandmother or aunt. I prefer cousins, twins, brother/sister, stepbrother/stepsister, etc..

Non-Consent is another story 'Like'. So long as it's not extremely violent, and also not an excuse to turn my character into a sex slave. DO NOT want to role play a sex slave -a rescued sex slave victim yes, and please rush to the rescue part or you might get a pm from me saying I think you need a writing partner who's more interested in the 'sex' than the story and character development and I'm bowing out so you can continue with a more compatible writing partner.

I am a fan of paranormal and occult. Especially would love to write a story involving demons and angels or fallen angels, and were creatures. I love romance, especially if it happens with a 'couple' you'd never expect it from.

Will continue this later. I need sleep lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom