Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Rival Captain

"Gotta start somewhere." He simply reply before turning over in the bed onto his stomach and drifting off to sleep. He slept rather soundly, his breathing in slow even gasps, the sleep of a man completely free of conscience. He shifted and stirred here and there before rolling onto his back his sheet tenting high above him around his midsection once he did so.

Urania drifted off for a while. She had an odd dream of her and what appeared to be Blackwater. They were kissing and naked. Bodies dripping sweat. She shook herself awake and blushed. She could feel herself sweating and got up. She figured she'd attempt to bathe and get the scent of sweat off of her as well as any traces of dirt. She left her weapons at the front of the couch assuming that Blackwater might actually be true to his word after what he'd told her and went into the wash room. She hadn't bothered to close the door all the way before starting the water and stripping down.

He slept soundly till the middle of the night when the sound of running water awoke him. Standing with his member jutting before him like a pike he made his way to the window and went before looking about half asleep. "Did I leave the water on?" He asked himself before wandering into the bathroom. He froze when he saw her, his member jumping to full size before he registered what was happening. "Oh...well, awkward." He simply said before he leaned against the door frame unabashed. "Need help washing your back?"

Urania looked back when she heard him speak. The door itself was quiet and hadn't creaked to make her aware of his presence sooner. She blushed some noticing his erect member but quickly looked back up at him, meeting his eyes. "Depends on if you're going to act like an arse or not." She said with a challenging grin.

Urania had actually been thinking some on whether or not to actually give Blackwater a chance. She wasn't sure yet still, that would require her to trust him. But at the same time she wasn't about to say no to some masculine company. Even if he did have to earn it...Or at least fight for it.

"Depends on how you define arse." He said to her slowly before picking up a sponge and soaping it up. "I don't think you can make a case that the things I've said were untrue just very bluntly put and tactless, however as a captain you have to show that you are unafraid and require no qualms from your opponent. As it were you cannot care what they think of you."

He slowly moved closer to her before grinning. "I mean, we could just wrestle and soap each other up in the process that way, but seeing as how I'm erect it might become something else and like I said, I won't force the issue. Though as it were, my erection currently is a monument to your vivacity and beauty. "

Urania rolled her eyes and climbed into the tub. She sank into it when she sat, the water came up to just above her nipples when she submerged. "When I say don't be an arse I mean don't make rude commentary and try not to say anything that could lead to your face being met with any array of objects." She said leaning back some, her hair falling behind her and out of the rim of the tub.

"Mmmm I'm not sure how that would work out." He teased as he sat on the edge of the tub. Due to its construction it held heat or cold rather well but also was rather heavy preventing it from shifting. "In any case, tell me about yourself." He said slowly.

(I only just noticed this, it didn't pop before my mistake dear)

Urania thought for a long, silent moment as she cupped her hand to push some of the warm water up her body. "Honestly I'm not sure what to tell you that you'd actually be interested in knowing." She said softly. She didn't have any real history in her opinion.
"What exactly would you like to know?" She asked looking up at him.

"Lovely young woman becomes pirate instead of marrying into wealth or finding her way somewhere else. There has to be a story."He said a he threw a sidelong glance at her and smiled softly. "I mean you have to have some reason for being who you are. a why to the how if you will.

The red head sighed as she closed her eyes and thought for a moment. "I guess there's not much to tell." She said softly. There wasn't much that she'd wanted to remember about how she got to the point that she did. There was even less that she was willing to talk about. She was just stubborn in that sense. "I was an orphan and got 'adopted' into a family that should never have been given the opportunity." From the tone of her voice and how things were for this age Blackwater would probably be able to easily tell that she had been sold to a family for whatever use that they had in mind.

"These things do happen." He said slowly before he reached his hand over to stroke her cheek. "I..." He said slowly before pulling it back. "Shouldn't have done that." He sad before he looked away from her. "I'll leave you to bathe in peace." He said slowly to her before he stood and made his way out of the bathroom back to the main cabin. Stretching out on the bed he stared at the ceiling in thought. They had similar origins in a way, but bonding over tragedy was a tricky thing.

She nodded as a silent thank you to him as he got up. After he was gone she completely submerged herself in the water of the tub and thought to herself for a while. She still had a feeling in the back of her mind that something wasn't as it seemed but she still wanted to give off the appearance that she was relaxed. For all she knew he planed on sacrificing her to some sort of deity or something. She resurfaced. Maybe she'd just have to get the drop on him then.

He fell back to sleep fitfully dreaming of his own terrible childhood before he woke up and slipped over to a cabinet. Shaking a corked black bottle he opened it and poured the contents into his mouth. Sipping on a white liquid his eyes suddenly went dull before he closed the bottle and flopped back into the bed. The euphoria of the milk of the poppy coursed through his body slowly making him forget. He was stuck in a high for some time simply staring at the ceiling his body relaxed though his member stiffened to full size jutting upward toward the ceiling. He should have been mindful of his prisoner but as it was he'd do anything to forget.

Urania climbed out of the tub and proceeded to dry herself off. Her hair would have to remain mostly damp and she frowned at it slightly but twisted it into a knot on the back of her head. She slid on her more important clothes and walked out of the bathroom. She looked around slowly to see if he was still in the room.
He was but seemed to be out of it. She couldn't fully see his face but did notice something else. She blushed lightly and walked back to the area that she'd designated for herself.

He noted her entrance but could have cared less at that point in time. Soon he was asleep, a a peaceful sleep where he lay on his back not moving and hardly breathing. He panted occasionally when a breeze ran over his body ever so often emitting a soft groan of pleasure feeling the cool ocean breeze run over his heated skin.

Urania couldn't help but watch him as he slept. She almost wanted to join him but she didn't. She knew that it was most probably that she only wanted to do so since it'd been so long since she'd been with someone, especially willingly.
After a long while of watching him rest she cautiously made her way over to him. She looked him over and took in all of his features. This would be probably one of her few opportunities to do so with out have to worry about a smart ass comment from him.

[

He rolled over slightly brushing a hand against her thigh before slipping back from her to finish turning onto his stomach. He shifted his member groaning softly as he grasped it before pulling it up against his stomach and laying down. He trembled with each time he shifted against the covers finding it uncomfortable he turned once more his back now to her as he raised up his hand to stroke through his hair. He blushed at the feel of his own fingers before he bit his lip to silence the noise.

Urania blushed some as she watched him shift around. She wasn't sure whether she wanted to stay and observe or go back to the day bed and rest. She looked him over a bit more, eyeing a few scars that she saw then turned to head back to her area of the room.

He lay on the bed and slowly turned and tossed more his groans showing how he savored the feel of silk against his body. Soon he sat up however his eyes in a daze as he stood and slipped out of the room. The sound of liquid hitting liquid could be heard before he returned hs member now out of its cloth prison. It was fully erect and throbbing as he staggered into the room. Looking to her he smiled, it was a sweet smile yet one could see he wasn't all there.

Back
Top Bottom