Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Danny's Brill Ideas :: FxM, MxM

Status
Not open for further replies.

clotzx

Moon
Hey guys, welcome to my idea thread. I'm willing to expand on ideas in private messages, and I'm willing to figure out all the details there as well. No characters have been created, but they will be when everything that needs to be hashed out has been. Kinks change depending on the scenario.

Tentacle Monster x School Girl.
I know that this has probably been played out to hell and back. But I would really like to get a chance to play the school girl in this scenario. Have it be something along the lines of girl ends up searching and abandoned building and instead of finding an empty area, she stumbles across the creature.
Kinks: Vaginal sex, anal sex, oral sex, Non consensual, Risk of Pregnancy, Anal gaping, multiple penetration, excessive semen, sentient cocks, sexual pain.

Teacher x Student.
I'd like to play the teacher in this situation, although if you want to be the teacher, then just let me know. My character would have just gotten out of a long term relationship, and has started hitting on your character after some time.
Kinks: Vaginal sex, anal sex, oral sex, spanking, face sitting, handjobs, teasing, stockings, foot worship, face slapping.

Horse x Farmgirl.
I saw someone else do this and I liked the idea. My character is a newly hired stable hand, your character is a horse. An anthro horse, to clear things up.
Kinks: Gags, whipping, vaginal sex, anal sex, oral sex, hyper cocks/macro cocks, slutty clothing, Begging.

Loki x Thor.
I'd prefer to play Thor in this situation, just because that's who I'm used to playing. I'm thinking after the Avengers.
Kinks: Anal sex, oral sex, gags, whipping, discipline, humiliation, Medium bondage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom