Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blondie's Characters. ;; fm mm ff

Status
Not open for further replies.

jely anne

Planetoid
Hello there. I'll start by giving a little self-introduction type thing I suppose. I'm "a naked blonde" but you can call me Kayla or any variation of my username, if you're not one to use real names. Blondie seems to be the most common. Anyway, I've been role playing for about five or six years, but I'm new to this site in particular. I frequent Gaia Online, but the restrictions and limitations on that site led me to join this one. I generally post around four paragraphs per post, but this varies a lot depending on the circumstances. I'm only interested in role playing with people who post at least two paragraphs regularly.

Rather than a pairing or plot thread, I'm simply listing my favourite characters to play. If you see one you're interested in playing with, message me and we'll figure out a plot together. Some of them may come with plots and if asked I'll let you know, but generally these are plots I've used before and I would prefer to try something new. Because I identify as a dominant, I find those types of characters the most fun to play, and therefore you'll find that the majority of mine are indeed dominant. If this bothers you, you may as well hit the backspace button now instead of wasting your time reading the rest of this thread.

Main Turn-Ons
Orgasm Denial/Control. (Giving.)
Teasing. (Giving.)
Cross dressing. (Either.)
Oral Sex. (Either.)
Handjobs. (Giving.)
Virgins.
Younger Dominant Girl x Older Submissive Man.
General femdom M/s.

Limits / No Thank You's
Non-consensual. (Ivan is the only exception to this and he will only be on the giving end.)
Characters with eating disorders.
Vomit.
Scat.
Father/Daughter Pairings.
Bestiality. (Anthros might be okay, but not something I particularly like.)
"Older" Characters (50+)
Obese Characters. (Chubby is cool, though.)
Pregnancy. (Risk of pregnancy might be okay, but no actually pregnant characters and no extensive talk about it, please.)
Pure Smut. (Just not my thing.)

Please do not post in this thread. If you're interested, send me a message. Thanks!

11bm5ft.jpg
Lilith
My sick obsession, I want to keep you as my pet to play with and hide under my bed forever.

Lilith is a yandere. If you're unfamiliar with the term, here's an explanation: A fictional character who fits the archetype of being loving, sweet and gentle, but is at the same time brutal, psychotic or deranged in behavior. Now, what differentiates a yandere character from a generic "Cute But Psycho" character is that a yandere's insanity is tied to their love. This page explains it very well. I usually either play her as a young teen or as a very old demon whose body is that of a young teen's. Likewise, I will play her as a completely human character or a demon. She is a cute, likable girl most of the time, but is extremely possessive of the person she loves and can turn violent if she feels like her love is being threatened. I haven't really fleshed out her character yet aside from what I've written, her background is still a bit of a mystery to me, which is one of the reasons I want to play her. If you're willing to bear with me while I continue to change and improve her character, she's a pretty fun time to play opposite of.

Suggested Pairings (You x Me)
Older Man x Younger Girl
Teacher x Student
Human x Demon
Older Brother x Younger Sister
Servant x Princess
Knight x Princess
Bodyguard x Celebrity

msycmf.jpg
Ainsley
Weren't we supposed to be the good guys that would never lose?

Ainsley was originally made for Mass Effect role plays and that is still my favourite setting to place her in. I am totally open to other universes as well, though. She is a soldier with PTSD. She's the oldest human character I have at thirty years old. Think of her kind of like a grumpy old man all stuck in his ways. You know, the "Back in my day...." type. She's stubborn and tends to not be very accepting of other people's opinions. Ainsley acts like she isn't the relationship type and will often push people away if she feels like they're beginning to get too close. There isn't much she likes more than a good fight or a cold beer. She's a good person at heart but she's really been through hell and back, and it's changed her. When she does actually allow herself to care about someone, she's protective, caring, affectionate, and truly loving. That, however, is a rare occurance.

Soldier x Soldier
Husband x Returning Soldier
Wife x Returning Soldier
Old Friend x Old Friend
War Veteran x War Veteran
Anti-War x War Veteran
Therapist x Client

2n9cqaq.jpg
Ivan
If I can not be loved then none shall be. Think of this as I softly kiss your blood glazed lips once more.

Ivan is one of my absolute favourite characters. I hesitate to call him yandere, because he is demented in general and not just when it comes to the person he loves, although that does intensify the behavior. The best word to describe him would be unstable. He's seems to constantly be on an emotional roller-coaster. He's prone to tantrums, fits of rage, bouts of depression, and also experiences mania. I often play him as a kidnapper/serial killer. He kidnaps people he finds attractive and tries to earn their love, not quite understanding the gravity of the fact that he's abducted them against their will. When they inevitably reject him, he flies into a fit of anger and hurt and he kills them. He's honestly just looking for someone who will care for him and love him, but it's hard to love someone whose hands are so bloodstained and who is so quick to resort to violence.

Victim x Serial Killer
Kidnapped x Kidnapper
Therapist x Client

Note: Ivan has a twin brother named Nathaniel, who may or may not appear in any RPs I place him in. I created them both together and they're designed to be played at the same time, but at this point I'm more interested in playing Ivan separately. Nathaniel may simply make a cameo appearance from time to time.

2yxouig.jpg
Reiko
She drinks Bacardi in the morning till it goes to her head and all you want is just to hold her, but she don’t go for that.

I only use Reiko is modern, non-fantasy role plays. She's a brazen flirt, seductive and occasionally manipulative. I usually play her between twenty-two and twenty-five. She's an openly sexual person and doesn't really care what anyone thinks of it. She just likes a good time, really. Reiko isn't into relationships or monogamy. She feels suffocated and trapped when she's forced to commit to one person, and she's a good enough person that she doesn't get into relationships because she knows she likely wont stay faithful. Regardless, she tends to treat men like toys and playthings more than people. She's a tease and she likes to be pampered. She feels the most comfortable when she's the center of attention. Depending on the RP, she may or may not have a drinking problem.

Famous x Fan/Groupie
Friend x Friend
Faithful Boyfriend x Openly Promiscuous Girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom