Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pool of Lust (Zero5906&Kaybee) NSFW

Sintan

Supernova

Ricky has been needing to take swimming lessons cause he doesn't know to swim, he grew never having to or gone to a place where it would be needed in safety wise. So has decided to take some 'private' lessons of having absolutely no one else but him and instructor, today he went to a place that was well advertised of good service and good feedback. She was also solely in charge of place, no other people working there. He goes into building heading straight into mens locker room to dress down into his swimming trunks but then realizes has no locker key, so leaves clothes there on bench in locker room going around into womens locker room.

He looks around to find her going to the shower stalls to see if can find her there, he walks through aisles of shower stalls looking at both sides.

Alissa was already in her old one-piece bathing suit and just using the shower in order to wash the dirt and sweat of the day's work off before she would go to meet her student. She idly pinched at the fabric as she stood under the hot water, I should replace this soon... It's growing a little threadbare... She owned a bikini which she typically used when swimming for pleasure but for lessons she made a point of wearing the one-piece as it would help her to uphold her image as a teacher and keep the boys she taught from growing distracted (She did teach girls but they were a much rarer occurrence.)

Lost in thought as she was, the brunette woman almost didn't hear the door to the women's change room open over the noise of the shower but as she turned the water off and was about to exit the stall she heard a pair of feet trotting down through the room and very nearly ran into the young man she was supposed to teach as she exited the stall. "Ehm..." She cleared her throat. "It's pretty obvious you're male... I think you should probably be in the male changerooms should you not?"

"Yes... but I already changed and I don't have a locker key." He glances over her body of her nice slender and curvy body admiring it. He smiled looking into her hazel eyes, he steps to side to let her lead way to pool forgeting about the locker key. "I'm ready for my lessons when you are, I'm Ricky by the way. Your name?"

"Ah you don't need one, the pool's empty so no one's going to take your stuff." Alissa explained, her eyes narrowing as she realized that his eyes were wandering all over her rather than paying attention to her face. She cleared her throat. "Eyes up here. I won't tolerate disrespect if I'm going to be teaching you." Then a nod. "I'm Alissa, your stuff's in the locker room right? Just leave it there and let's get started."

With that she turned and walked into the pool proper, it was a fairly standard rectangular model, twenty five meters by ten with half partitioned off into lanes and the other half open water. She directed Ricky to the shallow end of the pool where he would be able to stand and then sat on the tiled edge. "Alright, so how much do you know of how to swim Ricky?"

"Well, I've mostly know basic to swim but I have issues of getting breathes while in middle of swimming, I usually end up getting water in my mouth. I also have trouble floating on back, I keep ending up sinking. I also need to learn to tread water, I also have trouble most of times to keep legs straight while swimming." Ricky walks over to steps going into shallow water, wading through til the water came up to his mid chest.

"So almost nothing then..." Alissa's voice was thoughtful rather than exasperated or condescending at the obvious lack of ability his description demonstrated to her. "Well the breathing is all a matter of timing and it's hard for me to teach that sort of thing since it's more of a mind thing than a body thing but the rest I can help you with no problem!" The brunette pushed herself into the water, sliding her butt off the pool's side with a loud tearing sound as the old swimsuit caught on the grates that lined the edges and gave away to leave her completely nude as she splashed into the water.

Alissa gave a cry of alarm at the different sensation before realizing a second later that she was starkers and giving a shriek of embarrassment that would have drawn everyone's attention had the pool not been empty as it was. Quickly she tried to cover herself with her hands, succeeding only slightly as she flushed bright red and backpedaled to hit the edge of the pool.

"Serves you right for poking at me when I was just glancing at your body earlier, and I wasnt even staring." He walks closer to her and closer more when she backed up against the pool edge, he pulls her hands away from her breasts down to her sides. "I know you're embarrassed but I'm an grown male adult, the female body is no secret. Alissa, would you feel better if I was naked with you so it feels more fair? I think we can handle this."

Ricky removes unties the strings at front of trunks to loosen the waist then removes his trunks before her then throws them onto ground away from water.

"By the way, you have a lovely beautiful slender curvy body. Im going to put this in your mind, if you give me trouble with your negative talk then I'll mention to someone that you're teaching while naked. Behave and be 'nice' to me and you will keep your job and I'll give you male love. Understood? This may sound like blackmail but I think this karmas way of showing you shouldnt be so snippy at innocent men. Lucky you, I am nice and willing to make proposals."

Alissa's embarrassment turned to anger at the ridiculous reprimand and then shock as Ricky brazenly grabbed at her wrists and yanked her arms out of the way. "What the hell do you think you're do-!" She finally gathered her wits enough to yell at the impudent boy when he shocked her into silence again by simply tossing his trunks away without a care in the world. As he began to speak again shock kept Alissa silent for the first few seconds but as he went on she had a curious sense of deja vu. At first it was confusing as she had never been made to be naked in front of a student before -she'd never been naked in front of anyone before to tell the truth- but she recalled a recurring dream where she had been taken by a man in this very pool, a man pushing her into sex and her loving it every time as he took her virginity in every hole.

"Innocent? Yeah right..." She muttered at Ricky's final comment, sarcasm providing a veil for the arousal that was brewing within her. Her cheeks were still beet red and the flush was creeping down her chest, an obvious sign of her growing desire. "It'd never work you know. It'd be your word against mine and I have dozens of former customers who would back me up." The objection was a legitimate one but it was delivered half-heartedly. Even if he didn't beat her with his blackmail attempt her desires had betrayed her and allowed him to win anyways.

Ricky smiled as she was blushing mad red and stood there frozen right after he removed his trunks. "That's sexist. They may believe you over me... but what if I spread rumors? Before you knew it, people be knocking at door every day asking if its true and guys asking if you could teach them when they already know how to swim...Blackmail and threats are empty because I love my girls and women. I would not do something like to them. If you let me in and trust me, you could have a good relationship you never had."

He takes her hands in his and holds them looking into her eyes deeply with care, then slowly he pulls her in into his open arm grasp and holds her closely with arms behind her back with her breasts firmly pressing flat against his chest. "I dont know why you're so rocky against men, but I'm not you're average man. I am among the very few percent of men who arent jerks who only want your meat."

Sexist?! You're the one that's being Sexist! Ricky's attitude almost made Alissa re-think her idea to follow her arousal but her body and her nature defied her logic and sensibility that screamed for her to kick this sexist jerk in the balls and run. She didn't trust him in the slightest since his almost every word was contradictory but her body was reacting to his closeness from half-recalled dreams of lust and passion.

"I-I'm not... I don't..." He was pressing up against her now, his chest pushing against her breasts and lower, his cock pushing against her stomach. She couldn't resist him, bigger and stronger as he was but she wasn't really planning to resist or cry rape at this point anyways.

"You're not, dont lie to yourself Alissa. You accuse me of such wrong things and we just met so how is that even fair? Its not, you have no right when you dont know me. But I dont want to argue anymore and clearly you're done to."

He picks her up and sets her up on edge of pool with feet hanging into water.
"So let's behave and not point any fingers, I hate to say this but I'm only one being nice here and mature about this. Alissa, now try to listen to yourself of all the stuff you said to me and think about when and how much you know about me seriously. Just be happy, if this was any other guy in the pool with you... he would probably be all over and may even try to rape you. Did I? No."

He looks at her with a stern look and looks into her eyes with his hands on her knees from while still in pool.

((Okay I'm sorry about this but I'm really having trouble playing in this RP as I'm having to force my character to act in certain ways that she won't do naturally. You're stretching my willing suspension of self too far with how your character is acting and it makes it too hard for me to write posts. Relatedly, it bothers me how your character keeps insisting he's not forcing himself on her when he is and that he's not blackmailing her when he is, those repeated contradictions are what's making it hard for me to keep character here.

tl;dr, This RP isn't working out for me. Sorry...))

Back
Top Bottom