Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unlikely Pair of Adventurers (Haruki-sama x Nicky)

Haruki-sama

Lover of Cuddles
Roas Drasle had been through a lot in his short life. He was about to turn 20 in human years, and had already slain a dragon when he was a young teen. While he was seen as a hero to the lands, he would often downplay it, being the humble sort that he was. After all, he didn't need everyone clamoring to meet him in front of the home where he still lived with his family. He still was up early mornings out in the woods helping his father, always joining the family for meals.

Roas was also yearning to explore, to get outside the comfortable family life. He wanted to see other lands, meet other people of other races and personalities.

He hoped this evening, seated by himself at a corner table in the local pub, would be different than others. As usual, the ladies fawned over him, the young adventuring guys who passed through envied his popularity in this regoin. Yet he wasn't interested in any of that. He sought to go on a journey with someone new....someone from outside his familiar surroundings.

It was then, when Roas' golden eyes glanced off to the opposite corner of the pub. Much like himself, he spots another lone soul seated himself. He was clearly no human though....told by the long pointed ears. It was often told, and mostly true....the elven race wasn't the most fond of humans, or halflings like himself (which Roas was of human and elven blood). Still, not one to be shy, being friendly to all he met (save for evil people, dragons, and demonic beings), Roas turned his head and raised a gloved hand, waving slightly to the other young man, offering a loud enough 'Allo!' in greeting.

Nylian was a young elf. He had no family no friends no one, he usually traveled around the world searching for places to work for a while and sleep. When he was young his parents were killed by a dragon... actually almost everyone from the city that he lived in died from the attack. Only few survived and he was one of them, but he had no where to go, he had no family and his friends were killed as well he had no reason to live anymore.

In few days Nylian was searching for some food in the forest. He was so tired, he hadn't eaten for day's he was only sleeping on the ground with no one wanting to take him in his home. The clothes that he wore were all dirty and ripped, his face, hands jis entire body was dirty and he was almost going to die from starving. And then one man found him, he was a nice human. Usually humans and elves didn't get along, but this one was a good human that took the small kid under his wing.

For years Nylian had lived with this man. And he learned a lot from him. The man taught him how to hunt with a bow and he was very good at it. From the beginning he was bad, but then in a month two he was very good with the bow. And one day when he Nylian was 16 years old the man that took care of him died of old age and he was alone again. And then Nylian decided to travel on his own, mainly cuz he wanted to know what the world is like.

Now Nylian was in a local pub of some town. He was drinking a beer and was sitting on a table. He was an elf so the humans looked at him very weird and some with angry looks, he didn't cared cuz he got used to this. Knowing that humans hated elves. But Nylian wasn't like this he liked humans the man that took care of him was a human so he didn't hate them. And then he noticed a man waving at him, he looked around thinking that this man was waving at someone else, but he was really waving at him. Nylian took a sip from his drink and stood up from the chair he was sitting on. He walked to the man and sat next to him on a chair looking at the man.

Roas smiled, looking to Nylian. Despite looking like a younger elf and not quite so tall as others he had seen passing through this region, there was no denying what his eyes saw...the sight of a rather dashing elf.

Once Nylian sat down, Roas nodded and spoke kindly, voice young and warm. "You reminded me of myself...always seated alone. My name's Roas Drasle. Whom may you be?"

Nylian looked at the man as he spoke. He npticed the sord that he was carrying and the armor that looked heavy, he must be a warrior or maybe a slayer, he wasnt sure. He pbserved the man and then raised his head looking at Roas eyes "Nylian... Do you want something from me?" He asked curious, he never thought that a human will speak to him, only the man that took care of hi was a human but he never thought that someone else will be like this. Nylian sighed and moved the hair that was in his eyes away revealing the tattoo on his forehead.

Sure, his armor looked heavy, but it was lightweight plating held together by buckles and straps, covering just around his waist, hips, front and backsides, chest, back and shoulders. Reaching up, he brushes aside bangs of raven black hair and then pushes back some hair at his side, revealing ears that looked like those of an elf.....albeit shorter, with rounded-off points, and leaning almost more towards a human's ears.....clearly the offspring of human and elven parents.

"No need to be down, Nylian." Roas says, reaching over and grasping the other young mans' hand. "Actually, what I'd love is to explore the lands around my own. I've lived here my whole life, I've already slain a dragon.....something men older than me have yet to do, but....I seek more adventrue in my life."

Nylian noticed that Roas ears were like an elf ears, but shorter and more rounded. He thought that he must be halfling. Which didnt matter to him, but now he understands why this guy is talking to him, one of his parents is an elf. He smirked and yawned still not knowing what this man waned from him.

And then he was surprised when he felt Roas grabbing his hand he blushed, but the blush was soon gone. But he was even more surprised when he heard that this guy had slained a dragon... and how did he did that he didnt look special... but maybe he had something different. Aghh he was confused he could just ask. Nylian didnt move he let the other man hold his hand "You slain a gragon... How?" He asked with a curious look on his face wanting to know more.

He'd told his little tale many times over, but somehow he never tired of it. Thus, once again, Roas spoke, filling Nylian's elven ears with his story.

When he finished, Roas picked up his goblet of ale and took a long sip. Then setting it down, he shifts over and sits closer beside the elf. "If you are going somewhere else after spending the night, Nylian, please, allow me to go with you."

Nylian looked in surprise when he heard the tale. He never heard of this before actually, he usually travels alot, he stays in one place for a few days and then moves to another, city or forests sometimes and different places that he likes. "So thats what you want" He said with a smile "I always travle I usually stay in one place for a few days and then move to another... And its getting pretty lonley so I dont mind some compani" He said and stood up from the chair ready to leave.

Of course, it took him a while to tell his little tale. There were several goblets, emptied of their contents of ale. That ale now in his stomach, and doing a little number on his mind. This was evident when Roas got up to stand, before leaning against the table.

"W......woah! Hehe...I guess I had one too many. *hic* " His hand goes to his mouth, letting out that hiccup and then blushing a bit. "Forgive me, Nylian. Where is it you are staying this night?"

Nylian chuckled when he saw that Roas was a little drunk. He didnt mind it though, he was funny "You should be more cearful with those drinks" He said and grabbed Roas hand leading him outside and taking him to the house that he was staying. And old laidy lived in the house and her house was very big she made money by offering rooms for travelers to stay for a night two even more.

Nilyan stopped in front of the house and let go of Roas hand and looked at the sky seeing that it was dark "Well here is where I'm staying. We can meet tomorow morning here... And do you think that you can walk home alone?" He asked with a smile on his face.

Roas was probably pushing his luck with how close he was getting to Nylian. Sure, the elf was holding his hand, but Roas finds his booted feet stumbling over each other. He finds himself bumping into Nylian from behind at times.

When they reach the old lady's home, Roas looked to Nylian and then shook his head slightly. *hic* "I ...I don't *hic* know if I can. I may need you to take me to wherever it is you're sleeping." *hic*.

Obviously, his face is slightly flushed, along with the rounded tips of his half-elf ears.

Bylian knew that he couldnt leave Roa alone, he saw gow clumsy he was. He chuckled, but decided to take him to his room. He sighed and crossed his arms "Ok Ill take you to my room..." It was laughable he just met this guy and he was taking him to his room, he would never do that before, actually he had never done it, but it didnt matter its not like something can happen betwen them.

"Come on lets go" He said and wrapped an arm around Roas waist holding him so he won't fall. He entered the house and went to his room, he grabbed a key from his pocket and unlocked the door. He entered his room and left Roas grntly laying on the bed.

Once in the room, Roas undoes his armor plating, shrugging and shoving it all off piece by piece until it was just a heap on the floor near the foot of the bed. After unlacing and kicking off his boots and pulling off his gloves, the young halfling male collapsed onto the bed, eyes shut and pretty much out like a light. He was surely not going to awaken until the next morning at this point.

Nylian looked when Roas started removing his armor, Nylian could never wear such kind of armor actually he cant wear an armor, he likes to be as much flexible as it possible, so thats why he only wear normal clothes. Nylain smiled when he saw Roas falling a sleep. He moved closer to him and grabbed the sheets from the bed and covered Roas body with them. He took his clock of and under his dark clock were his clothes and the bow and the quiver with arrows. He left his weapons on a table and then too his shirt and threw it on the ground and then his boots, staying only with his pants. He sat on the small couch and tried to fall a sleep with was a little hard, but soon he fell a sleep.

Night passed into morning. At about mid-morning, the sheets stirred, and Roas sat up slowly. His hand reaching up and rubbing his face down, feeling it was layered with a misting of sweat. "Uuuhhnnngh.....one too many...." He slides his feet out from the covers and attempts to stand, only to nearly fall over onto the floor before catching himself and sitting back down.

His eyes glance over towards Nylian, the young elf that he talked with and who helped him here last night.

Nylian was still sleaping on the small couch with only pants on him. It was a little uncomfy, but he wanted to sleep more. It was morning now and he could hear noises, it was probably Roas, but he was still too sleepy to wake up. He placed his hands under his head trying to make it more comfortable.

In few minutes latter he woke up, he yawned and slwoly opened his eyes he looked at Roas his vison blurry, but he could still see him. Nylian smiled still laying on the couch "Hey... Sleep well?" He asked and brushed his eyes with his hands and yawned.

Glancing over again when Nylian spoke, Roas again tried to stand, and was able to this time. He walks over towards the small couch and looks down to him. "May I join you, Nylian?"

Nylian smiled when he heard Roas spoke "I said that you can come with me... First you should take some rest and when you are able to walk we can go" He said and yawned again, he thought if Roas can walk, he usually never took care of someone before, but he didnt knew why he did it this time was there something special in Roas that intrigued Nylian. He didnt knew, but he will find out soon.

Roas nods and decides to get a little bold with his new elven companion. He wasn't about to wait for Nylian to move and make room. Instead, Roas went and moved down, perching himself upon the elf's lap, sitting across his legs. His thigh is nicely pressed into the elf's hips.

"Maybe this will awaken you, Nylian."

Nylian was going to fall a sleep again, he said to Roas to get more rest only because he wanted to sleep more. He closed his eyes and yawned, but then he quickly opened his eyes looking at Roas in surprise "What are you doing" He asked with a surprise voice, he didnt move though, he liked the feeling of Roas being so close to him. He didnt expected it, but he really liked this, thats why he didnt moved away.

"Hehe, I would apologize usually, Nylian, but.....I won't. Simply because I've always wanted to be close to an elf. Well..actually 'on' an elf." Smiling, Roas begins to shift and squirm slowly upon Nylian's legs.

Nylian smiled and blushed, he really wasnt sure what to do, but his blush was getting bigger and bigger when Roas started moving. He bit his lip and looked away "Umm... Dnt know" He said simply not knowing what to say to Roas, he was a little confused of what to do.

Roas winked at Nylian and leans in, wrapping his arms around the elf's midsection. "You know what would have been nice, Nylian? I'm not sure why you didn't do it....but rather than having me lean against you, it would have been different if you carried me." he says, smiling at the elven male. "Would you do so now?"

Nylian felt Roas leaning closer to him and wrapping his arms around him. He could feel how warm Roas hands were and it felt really nice, but he still wasnt sure what to do. Nylian moved a hand on his face and started scraching his left cheek nervously. He still wasnt looking at Roas "Umm... Ok.. What do you mean by carring you?" He said with confused look on his face. He had no idea what this feeling was that he had, but he liked it.

"You silly elf. Well, tell me this. What would you think of having me upon your back, hmm?" Roask asked, smiling warmly at Nylian, winking at him. Reaching a hand up, he takes locks of the elf's hair and tucks it behind his pointy ears, fingers then brushing at their pointy tips.

"You wouldn't do that though, would you?"

Back
Top Bottom