Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hi there

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverSin

Super-Earth
Looking for a nice RP partner or two. PM's or Thread. I like a lot of rp types my kinks very but the only thing I refuse to do is anal.

I love to have fun and hope you do too! ^_^

My desktop is currently messing up on me and not letting me post in here or in PM's. If you wish to get a hold of me still please e-mail me!

Just hit me up and I will get my e-mail to you! I would still love to RP with anyone who wants too! <3

My List Of Kinks:

Yes:
•I'm bi curious but prefer getting cock
•Oral (Giving and Receiving)
•Fingering (Receiving ... Giving if with female)
•Vaginal
•Doggy Style
•Rope Bondage
•BDSM
•S/M
•Light Breathplay
•Thick Cocks
•Tentacles
•Furry/Anthro
•Incest
•Young female characters
•Older male characters
•Two characters that are not supposed to be together
•Dominant males
•Romance, Adventure, Wild plots
•Vampires/werewolfs (but bothing twilight please!)

No:
•Risk of Pregnancy (I dont expect rubbers/condoms to be worn but the whole "I/you might get preggers" ... no)
•Anal (eww)
•Futa
•Loli/Shota
•Bestiality (the thought of humans having sex with animals ... eww)
•Anything involving lots of blood and/or lots of bathroom affairs (once again eww)

I may add to this list in the future but untill than this is it.

hmm, now i am just trying to think of a pairing that i will enjoy involving these kinks

What is your definition of loli/shota. It is against the site but at the same time they say 13+ is fine. so i now need to know, do you use the traditional term which is "under the age of 18", or the current term, "not yet hit puberty"

I'm okay with 13+ really... i use the under 18.... if a girl is wanting sex so young than she has hit puberty hard time.

I can not send PM's I can't even start threads. My desktop is really messing this sight up on me. If you want to talk with me and get an actual responce e-mail me at silverwood1984@gmail.com
My desktop is really really REALLY messed up right now so untill than please just talk to me here or in my e-mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom