Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

- Random Roleplay - Many pairings + themes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Familia

Moon
So, I'm new. Heh. But not new to roleplaying!

I'm craving a bunch of different stuff - that's why this thread is labelled 'random' since there's no one thing in specific that I'm searching to play. There's oh-so-many!​

Ohhhh K. After a lot of interesting reactions, I will just post here in advance.
I WRITE IN FIRST PERSON. Do not ask me to change to third. I will not.
If you do not normally write in first person - GOOD. WRITE IN THIRD. IT DOESN'T MATTER.
I REPEAT, PLEASE WRITE IN THIRD - IT DOESN'T MATTER.
And I'll repeat it yet again, if you normally write in third, STAY IN THIRD.
Kk? Kkgreat.

A few requirements:
- I play the female character, meaning I'm searching for someone to play male characters only/ heterosexual roleplays (sorry girls!)
- Must be literate... and by that I mean solid spelling and grammar. I don't care so much about length. I know grammar can be tricky, but it's really not difficult to put a piece of writing through auto-correct! It breaks the atmosphere of a roleplay when you're trying to figure out what the hell you're reading. And oh sweet jesus, please do not PM me if you roleplay with stars (*) around your actions and no quotes (" ") around your dialogue. I'm looking for proper literature.
- Patience. Simple as that. I'm in university, have a dog, a job, etc... I may not always be able to reply every second of every day.

Things I will not do, so don't ask:
- Futa
- Loli/Shota (duh)
- Tentacles
- Bestiality
- Anything involving lots of blood and/or lots of bathroom affairs
- Male domination/ dominatrix (not into emasculation...)
- Mother/Son (it's always the same plot, seeking a relatively seductive mother who teases her son. Blah blah blah - boring.)

Things I fucking love:
- Incest (other than mother/son)
- Young female characters
- Older male characters
- Two characters that are not supposed to be together
- Dominant males
- Romance, Adventure, Psychotic, Wild plots

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

So, now that that's all clear and done. You still here? Fantastic!
Here are my PAIRINGS & THEMES:

- PAIRINGS -

<3 = craving status

Incest:

- Daughter/ Father <3
- Sister/ Brother (I have enough rps with this, so I won't be taking any until further notice)
- Niece/ Uncle <3 <3 <3
- Cousins
- Taboo-by-law

Athletics:

- Ballerina/ Street Dancer
- Athlete/ Coach
- Soccer teen/ Team-mate's father <3
- Rugby girl/ Football guy

Culture-Clash:

- Jewish girl/ Nazi (or German soldier) <3 <3
- Gypsy/ Nazi (or German soldier)
- Native American/ Other (cowboy, soldier, whatever)
- Muslim girl/ Christian guy (or other)
- Afghan girl/ American soldier (could be Russian too - possible plot would be she is saved from a bombing or firing attack) <3 <3 <3
- Hebrew slave/ Egyptian royalty (possible plot that she breaks in to royal estate to steal something) <3 <3
- City girl/ Country boy
- Country girl/ City boy

Fantasy/Fiction:

- Werewolf/ Vampire
- Vampire/ Werewolf
- Princess/ King
- Troublemaker/ King (or Prince, or Knight, etc...)
- Poor girl/ Rich guy
- Alien/ Human <3

Law & Mafia:

- Prostitute/ Cop (detective, agent, etc...)
- Troublemaker/ Cop (detective, agent, etc...)
- Detective/ Agent
- Cop/ Detective (or higher rank)
- Accused/ Lawyer
- Lawyer/ Accused
- Defendant/ Prosecutor
- Don's daughter/ Mafia enemy or opposing mafia
- Don's daughter/ Police officer
- Undercover cop/ Mafia Don <3
- Rival mafias <3 <3
- Exotic dancer/ Don

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Movie-based Ideas:

- Meg Giry/ Phantom of the Opera *SUPERCRAVING*
(Plot-change: The phantom used to sing with a little girl without seeing her identity. Years later, he searches for this girl but mistakens the voice he adored for the also-lovely-voice of Christine. The phantom having pursued Christine, was ultimately rejected when she removed his mask and was disgusted. Meg Giry (who's mother lived in the Paris Opera House for years) finds the entrance to his fortress and confesses her true identity as the voice of his dreams, and the girl of his search.)

- Riona: Batman's daughter (invented)/ Robin or Other (supervillain, superhero, character, whatever) <3 <3 <3
(Plot: Based extremely-loosely on and following the ending of The Dark Knight Rises where Batman has retired. Although Bruce Wayne himself is unaware of his heir, a past encounter lead to pregnancy and ultimately to the birth of a daughter. With a history of rebellion and villainous affairs, in a last attempt to turn her daughter good - her death-bedded mother reveals the true identity of Riona's father as Batman. Riona, curious and in partial disbelief, hunts down the bat-cave to seek out Wayne's DNA to test it, but is caught snooping around by Robin, Batman's follower. )

- Luna Lovegood or Invented Character / Draco Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy, Snape, Voldemort, Sirius Black or Invented character. (Harry Potter)

- Anything related to Marvel (Spider-man, Avengers, X-Men, etc...)

- Human version of The Lion King II: Simba's Pride (similar to Romeo and Juliet). <3
Everything would be relatively the same, set in Victorian or even Medieval times. Two families would be at rivalry. One considered 'royal' or very 'rich' (Simba and his pridelands) and the other family considered 'dirty' and of 'lower' status (Zira and her outlands). While riding her horse alone for the first time, Kiara would be caught in a mass forest fire, where Kovu would appear to save her and bring her to safety. In return for saving her life, he simply ask to be given a job and employment among the royal castle/mansion where he would also live. This would get him evidently closer to killing Simba and taking reign as King. But, among that journey, he falls in love with Princess Kiara and realize's his mother's bloodlust for power was wrong. All names will most likely be changed.

- I'm always up for any sort of Star Wars roleplay!

- Mexican Teen x Neo-Nazi/Skinhead <3 <3
Based/ inspired by American History X. The role of Derek can be played, or a new/invented character. My initial idea was with a female Mexican character (the one I'd play) who's associated with a powerful Mexican gang, that is, essentially, at political-street war with a gang/group of Skinheads. The plot I had in mind incorporates a shoot-out between the two rival gangs and she (my character, the Mexican teen) is caught in the middle. She hides in the car, head-down, but throughout the battle crawls out of the car and gets a hold of one dead guy's gun. She sneaks quietly behind the lead shooter (your character; Derek, or invented Skinhead) and holds a gun to the back of his head. The remaining Mexican surviving gang-mates take the opportunity to get the hell out of there, leaving her at risk, in shock from her abandonment, and alone with a hostile Skinhead.

- Helen Hirsch/ Amon Goeth <3 <3
Based entirely on the film, Schindler's List - Helen Hirsch is a beautiful Jewish woman who gets chosen by Amon Goeth to be his personal maid. She detests Goeth, finds him humanly repulsive and fears him. He thinks she's disgusting because she is a filthy Jew, but finds himself confusingly and incredibly attracted to her, physically, mentally, and sexually. Example: In the film, when Oscar Schindler begs Amon to spare Helen's life and hand her over to him to work in his factory (which would free her from death), Goeth refuses to let her go admitting, "She's not going to Auschwitz. I'd never do that to her. No, I want her to come back to Vienna with me. I want her to come to work for me there. I want to grow old with her." I want the roleplay to be revolving around their disturbing and conflicted love affair. I'm open to discuss this and change it too, or have another story similar to it!

- Mulan (or other disguised female soldier)/ Huns Leader <3 <3
Based on the Disney film Mulan. Having stolen her sick and elder father's armour (and essentially his position in the Imperial Army), a young woman pretends to be her father's invented son in order to protect his life. During a battle against the Huns, she fires a canon into a snowy mountain, causing a massive avalanche that wipes out the entire army. All but one survive; the leader of the Huns Army, and he's back with a new mission - to hunt down the one who ruined his plans.

STARTERS:

I also still go on a website called GaiaOnline where I place my epically long roleplay starters (orignial ideas). You can access these starters HERE.

Roleplay starters that are listed there there (in order).

Behind Violet Eyes: A post-apocalyptic story set in New York about a mysterious series of strange events leading to a growth of unknown plant species, UFO invasions, and a vicious plague that has left billions dead, and many mutating.

Diamond in the Rough: A story based in the X-Men world about a highly dangerous mutant who has posed a risk to the US government and is being man-hunted high and low by agents all over the country.

Battle Heart: Revolving around the World War II Gypsy massacres, this story is about a cunning young woman who witnesses the mass-shooting of her colony and fights for her life against Nazi and German soldiers as the last remaining Gypsy.

The Wall of Death: A roleplay based on the Avatar universe (as in the James Cameron movie). A rival species to the Na'vi called Infra share similar descendants but are very different people. After constant feuding over land, a silent war between the two arose. It was now up to the Infra, a dying race, to save their territory and their futures against any threats.

At World's End: Based in an entirely invented universe, a planet called Mastodia is in complete global war. Entire empires have fallen and states are in total chaos. Recent attacks lead to the death of the royal family all but the King, who is mourning over the loss of his beloved daughter. These attacks related to a militia group called Armistice who are now, more than ever, being hunted down by the royal Olympian Army. Anyone who would find the one responsible for the murder of his daughter would be rewarded a huge sum.

Reborn: Based on the Marvel/DC/superhero/supervillain world, after years of silence from heroes and villains, a new enemy has emerged. The populace city of New York sees threat to this mysterious character named Oscuro that soars the skies and murders certain individuals. In a heated chase to arrest the villain, an opportunity arises when Oscuro is struck down by an explosion.

Ladybird, Ladybird: This gothic story is set in the world of vampires and werewolves. The two species have been at war for centuries, but when a hybrid child is born, her existence is deemed as dangerous and hostile by both parties. After having her family killed in a farm arson, nicknamed Ladybird has been running from blood-sucking officials for over 200 years. Facing murder allegations and crimes against her own community, she finds herself in a race against time to prove her innocence.

A WARNING: THESE STARTERS ARE VERY LONG. :)

(more to come)

Id be willing to do a father/daughter incest RP with you :)
Lets discuss details! PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom