Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandoms and a few originals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remington

Moon
Oh Hello there!

I'm completely new, and I'm looking for some partners. I'm a fangirl... :blush:At least I can admit it right? So I'm looking for some people to play Canon characters from some series/movies/books I enjoy. I've also got a few original type ideas that I think could be really fun. I really don't have many rules except for the obvious ones. No one liners (Please.) Nothing is worse than writing several paragraphs and getting a one line response. If I ever make you feel uncomfortable, Just tell me and I'll do the same. If you ever have any ideas for something please do not hesitate to ask. I am not a judgmental person, and if you have something you really enjoy and I don't care for, we can work something out. I love violence, gore, and actual plots. I'm really not into this for strictly sex scenes (Which are always fun, but I do want some plots.)Oh Also, I do not do twilight. That is the one thing I refuse to RP...Sorry. haha I will also Rp with girls and double. I have no issue with playing males.

Okay so as for my fandoms...A very abbreviated list. If there is something you'd like to do, let me know. I will seriously just watch a series or movie or read a book if it's something your craving.

Supernatural (Really Craving Dean X OC)
The Boondock Saints (Yes I know this is odd... Haha but I would love you forever and ever.)
Harry Potter
Hell on Wheels
Boardwalk Empire
Trueblood
There are a ton more, but its like 1 AM, and my brain is shot.

Okay for originals:
I was thinking maybe a psychiatrist and a mental patient?
Any Fairytale turned into a twist
And Alice and Wonderland type theme
Again...Short and I'll add  more later.

I would also be interested in a roleplay set back in the day around Dillinger and pretty boy Floyd and all of the robbers of the time..l think any historical fiction Would be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom