Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evil RP :P (doms needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slashed007

When I role play I write at least 2 to 3 paragraphs, I can write 5 to 6 however I enjoy writing 2 to 3 because then I feel it's more comfortable and takes less time. I also like a mixture of plot and smut.

Please Read: My Kinks

So this Roleplay is based off a dream I had a few nights ago, so I figure the least I could do is tell you the dream.

My Dream:

I went to bed only to have a dream where I was surrounded in darkness, I could see anything. It was cold and everything felt hopeless. But soon out of the darkness I heard a voice calling me, a seductive voice that lured me in, beckoning me to follow it. For some reason I couldn’t resist going toward the voice and so I followed the sound of the voice through the darkness. Then I heard the voice behind me and Iturned around only to see red eyes, a red I can't explain, they were eyes that had every single possible shade of red, and then the blackest of pupils. However, I was frozen, just staring into those eyes. A voice was in my head seducing me, beckoning me toward it. I followed the sound and those red eyes until I reached a bed and I laid down still staring into the eyes but then my spell or whatever it was that kept me from running let up. I finally got a good look at the person in front of me and I knew that it was the devil/satan. He was gorgeous the king of lust and seduction as well as the king of evil, hate and torture. He had silver long hair, about shoulder length and straight, he a strong face and looked utterly powerful. I went to run but he caught me before I even had the chance, his smile was growing and he threw me to the bed and began to have his fun. At times I would be fighting and feeling the pain of his hand come down on me every time I disobeyed, but at other times I would be seduced by his eyes and go along with unable to resist. It would switch off between the two but either way he always had a smile. At the end of my dream he was whispering in my ear telling me he was going to keep me forever that there was something he liked about me and that was rare. It was the most vivid dream of my life.

So I really want to do a Role Play close to my dream, with Lucifer taking a girl to hell in the same type of context.

This is a great way to personalize roleplay because i'm open for idea's to make a plot and smut.

Some of my ideas to turn this dream into a RP are

Lucifer takes my character to hell in her dreams and violates her, and she wakes up thinking its just a dream but then finally he physically takes her to hell.

Lucifer created her and now at the age of 18 takes her back to hell when she falls asleep because its the easiest time to take someone into another world.

Like I said I am open to any other ideas to make my dream an RP.
I just think it will be so fun and delicious. :)

Here are some of my other RP ideas in case you are completely disinterested in my dream.

Classic Horror Movie
Five friends embark on a journey to Vegas to have some fun, high school is over and they all graduated what they shouldn’t be celebrating. It’s a time for knew beings. Ashlyn quite excited about the trip is ready for some fun and new experience especially since her high school year were filled with incredibly hard work. Her friends slacked off a lot more than her, and weren’t in any of her high classes but somehow they all managed to stick together. However on their way to Vegas the car breaks down, only to be towed by some strange people in a small town. Ashlyn quite worried about the whole situation wants to leave the town but none of her friends will listen pretty much sure that nothing will happen convince her to calm down. Yet when a young man asks if they’d like to spend the night at his house until the car was fixed Ashlyn grew even more nervous her friends still writing of her warnings. That night everything went hay wire, and Ashlyn found herself shut up in a dark room with no windows, and chained, unaware of where any of her friends had disappeared to.

It’s a Foreign Affair
Selena did have many friends therefore she goes on chat sites a lot to at least talk with some form of human. So one day Selena logs on to her computer and begins to chat when she gets a message from this guy who begins to tell her how lovely she is. He also begins to ask her where she lives and all that odd stuff, like a normal worried American, Selena begins to tell the Stanger she was chatting witht that it she felt unsafe talking to him. Selena logged off quickly despite the protest, in a few days on her way home Selena was seized. She dragged to the white house by secret service apparently that man she chatted with online was the king of some foreign nation and threatened the United States if they didn’t hand Selena over to the angry king.

Just a Smart Bad Boy
Autumn a very smart girl, who preferred to follow the rules of the boarding school she attended. She hated confrontation and made she her uniform was always perfect. She was also always on time, but unfortunately she had to use the back staircase in order to get to one of her classes. The back stair case was home to all the “Bad” kids of the boarding school. What was even more unfortunate was autumn bully whom seemed to wait for autumn to use the staircase every day. He was a smart bad boy, everyone thought he was a fuck up when really he was genius, and he never had to read a day in his life but knew everything. The man refused to attended class and would constantly harass Autumn, it seemed that no matter what time, no matter what she was doing, her bully would stop whatever he was doing and focus all his attention just on her. He lived to make her feel intimidated.

Greek Gods
Sky was a beautiful woman of twenty her face like porcelain, she had no idea why she had been kept from marriage until just recently. Finally finding out why had angered her quite a bit. She hated the idea that she would be some gods little trophy. She didn’t want that, her kingdom had kept her safe and protected only to hand her over to some all powerful god. She wouldn’t have that , under the cover of night she escaped the city and hopefully the god she was suppose to be given to, but unfortunately things never went Sky’s way.
(Could be any god I usually prefer, Hades, Zeus, Poseidon, or Aries god of war)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom