Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for MxF or FxFuta Fun Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serin

Planetoid
Greetings everyone, the name's Nine (or Naughty Nine) and I'm looking for some MxF or FxFuta action in PMs. Right now I'm probably aiming more toward a one shot because I've only got a couple of free hours today (and hentai just isn't doing it), but am open to doing multiple games with people I hit it off with.

What I'm looking for in a partner:
  • Literacy: You must be capable of writing multiple sentences with detail. I'm not into one line postings.
  • Be Creative: I'm not here for boring encounters. I want there to be some spice.
  • Don't be an ass: I'm looking for guys, or ladies, that understand I have a real life outside of the forums.

Sound like you? Here's my plot ideas:

• Coworkers: They both work the proverbial desk job OR are both cops at the local station. When their nights on duty are over, they end up at each other's apartments to release their daily tension.
  • Brother/Sister: Thrown together by a marriage between their parents, these two never got along with one another until they started high school. Now while their parents are out of town, they spruce things up with some incestuous romps. The characters must be 16-18 in age.
  • Random Hookup: Catching each other's eye at a local bar/club, they hit it off and go to a hotel.
  • Futa: Can follow along the above scenarios, only Sister/Futa. I prefer my Futa to be more female in nature (I do like playing with tits while getting pounded) with a nice male package.

Now to the fun stuff...

Kinks and My Interests
  • I'm bisexual and really craving some MxF but am open to FxFuta.
  • I am a switch, but would like to take on a more submissive role.
  • Oral (Giving and Receiving)
  • Fingering (Receiving or Giving if with Futa)
  • Vaginal
  • Anal
  • Doggy Style
  • Rope Bondage
  • BDSM
  • S/m
  • Light Breathplay
  • Risk of Pregnancy
  • Thick Cocks

PM or reply here if interested in playing.

Going to sift through the responses I've gotten so far. Will let everyone know if I'm wanting more. Thanks for the interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom