Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you doing for labor day?

Eturnsdale

Planetoid
We are just having a few close friends and some family over. We're gonna have a little trail ride and then some pork butt that Ive been smoking all day.

54c23531.jpg

Only like three hours to go till its done.

Sounds like good times. Yay horseback riding~

My day has consisted of staying up late last night with a friend, sleeping in(he crashed here), marathoning FMA:Brotherhood and playing some Xbox. Now it's putzing around the internets for a few before naptime, and going in to work at midnight tonight. Bleh. I don't know if I've gotten around to celebrating the holiday for a couple of years now.

That sounds kinda, well boring. Im sorry.

Plans changed some. Were gonna hang out here eat then go ride.

It was actually pretty fun, minus the eventual needing to go to work tonight part. I'm a bit of a homebody.

Barbecue. Burgers.Oh, and laundry since classes start on Wednesday but my mom and I are going out shopping on Tuesday to celebrate the kids going back to school.

Right now I'm watching Monday Night RAW while it's recording on my DVR. Made dinner for me and my son and later I dunno what I'm doing probably gonna get a movie or something in tonight before the lil one goes to bed.

Just spending time with the family. We didn't do much though since it was rainy. So we all sort of just hung out mostly. But it was fun. Me, hubs and the kids. Oh... and the cat. :)

Im glad everyone had a decent day.

The ride was smooth. Just an easy one down through the trails to check the food plots and move a few of the mares, then back to the house for some pork and beer. All went pretty well. My dad managed to not stare at my partner's tits all night like he normally does, and her brother didnt hit on me this time and mom didnt ask about granbabies. So all went well.

Now its time for a little fire then bed.

I think it was in the upper eighties, but that doesn't mean its too hot for a fire. Ya just have to sit farther back. Keeps the bugs down too.

I apologize for now posting this till now, but I was busy. My Labor Day ritual has been DragonCon, and It was very much fun. The costumes that the CosPlay people wore were half the fun. LOL

Back
Top Bottom