Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PrincesGemma Seeking Dominant Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessGemma

Meteorite
Hello fellow Blue Moon Roleplayers. My name is PrincessGemma. Judging by the username, you probably guessed I enjoy things like medieval settings or being a princess in the RP. I always find that high fantasy medieval, futurisitc, and modern au settings are fun and are limited only by our imagination. I like to create worlds of our own creation. I'm looking for a dom guy. My limits are only that my character not eat shit or vomit and no straight beastiality. Bathroom control is a different matter. It shows the man's complete and utter dominance over my female character. I'll play human females or elven females or shifters. I typically don't play any other kinds, only because those are my favorite types. I will play opposite orcs, humans, vampires, shifters, werewolves, elves, and humanoid aliens. No super-cocks (anything over a foot long or five inches thick). Sorry, not into it. I also won't play super voluptious women that are so unrealistically sized in their boobs and ass. DDD is the largest breast size I'll do but I prefer playing girls with a b to d cup.

When I write, I write at least a paragraph. Approximately 100 words. However I'm not good at writing pages upon pages of words. I'll typically keep it one to four paragraphs on average. It's what I prefer. It's casual and fun. I enjoy pregnancy in the role play, men that are dominant. I don't like the idea of a younger dom, older sub or small dom-big sub. Just not my deal. I like the idea of the dom being older, experienced, sure of himself. Pseudo-rape is fine. Rape for the sake of rape no. A mixture of smut and story is always a plus for me. If it leans more toward the smut fine but I do like a story line. It's what role playing is for. The sex within the story should make sense.

So I think I settled anything I might have an issue with. I'd love to hear your ideas and will consider them. I won't ditch. I'll tell you gladly if things are going awry for me. If I'm not online for a duration of time it's probably due to inclement weather (as I have satallite internet) or the fact that my personal life is overshadowing any time I have online. I am a full time online college student so the chances of me being online everday are great. Now I'll tell you settings and pairings I enjoy.

Settings I Love:
Medieval High Fantasy
Medieval Medium Fantasy
Medieval Low Fantasy
Medieval
Pirates (1700-1750 a.d) (Love Fantasy Elements to this as well)
Western
Modern Alternate Universe (incorporating medieval and modern)
Modern High Fantasy (wolves, elves, and such are commonplace as humans)
Modern Fantasy (Magical users, shifters and vampires that are hidden in modern day)
Futuristic Post-Apocolypse
Futuristic Space (Think like Star Wars, Star Trek, etc)

Pairings I Enjoy:
King x Princess (can be incest or arranged marriage)
Thief x Princess
Prince x Thief (think female version of Robin Hood or perhaps deposed Princess)
Rebel x Princess (perhaps the rebels overtake the palace and their leader marries the princess or debases her)
Prince x Princess (can be incest or arranged marriage)
Pirate x Princess
Prince x Peasant Girl
Prince x Servan Girl
Orc x Captured Princess
Orc x Captured Human
Elf x Human
Shifter x Shifter from Enemy Clan
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Shifter x Human
Pirate x Lady
Outlaw x School Teacher
Outlaw x Kidnapped Woman
Space Pirate x Princess
Alien x Human

So those are just a few examples. Don't pause to PM me and tell me what you care to do. I have an AIM for OOC but prefer PM or Email for actual role plays. My AIM is gemma_marcus but please PM me on here with your username so I know who you are. Let's get something going!

Respectfully, PrincessGemma

I am extremely interested. :) I'd love to pick your brain and see what you are intested in doing some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom