Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LoL & Other request. ( Smut! ) MxF. MxFuta. FxFuta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katarina90

Dust
Hello, ill get this out of the way so no one is confused.
I'm highly interested in smut based RP's. Little story, to big story. Though, smut is a big deal, and the role play should revolve around it.

Characters that I'd play. I'm okay with whichever you'd prefer to have in the roleplay. I'll so on get pictures of these instead of just the names. Bare with me for now!

High Command Katarina~
Shadow Evelynn~
Bandit Sivir~
Battle Bunny Riven~
Sherwood Forest Ashe~

I like to play my characters with others using something big and brutal. Alistar, Sion, Maokai, and beasts in general.
If it's a one x one scene, it could be us both being junglers, and you catching me wounded from fighting for blue.
If you're playing multiples, it could be a gank while i'm in mid.

---------------------------------------------

Other smut stuff.
Father/Daughter, Uncle/Niece, Older man/Jr high-Freshman.
Those are just something real quick, there are a lot more I could put.

The only things I'm against, is potty play.
There are no restrictions other than that.
I'm a big fan of things as public humiliation. Rape. Complete Domination. Slave. Gang Bangs. Bondage. Gagging. Gags. Butt Plugs (For tail or other purposes.) Anal. Multiple Penetrations. Excessive amounts of cum. Video Taping. Blackmail.

I do not play dominate characters. Unless it's one smut idea of a slave femboy.

Whether i'm playing female, male, or futa, I prefer to be submissive. If i'm a futa, ofcourse I like my character to be sucked off, but after I'm tied an restricted.

Please PM me with some idea's, if you have any. At least a character of choice, you/me, and from there we can work around the idea of the RP. Also mention, if you want something short and fun, or a long story based. Even if it's small, please be detailed.

We can discuss more in PM's. I'll be RP'ing in PM's due to me not being on for a long period of time. ( Work / RL. )
Unless things die down a bit, i'll be on more. My AIM ---
anne.kat90
Add me, I'll try! to be on as much as possible.

~ Back from my disappearance, roomate is a little stupid with not paying bills like she's supposed to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom