Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragoness Companion (Looking for new partner)

RE: The Dragoness Companion (Dando20 and Falling Star)

'Nonsense!' she replied quickly. 'You are by far the most amusing human I have come across. Besides, what could be more noteworthy than traveling with a dragoness?' she tilted he head at that, giving it a second thought. 'Though perhaps we should keep that to ourselves.'

She once again was enveloped by the white glow, and transformed into her more human appearance. "There, this should be more inconspicuous." she said, looking over herself, smiling. Then frowning. "Humans typically were more clothes than this though, don't they?" what little garments her magic granted her barely covered what would be desparatly hidden by a human maiden. One might call it lewd, but she was a dragon, feathers were more than enough coverings for her.

Dane blushed as she changed back to her human form, still looking as beautiful as ever. Though now she didn't have the horns or the feathered wings, making her more human but still gorgeous. He was worried when the dragoness mentioned her lack of covering.
Dane though about it and got an idea.

"Well. I have an extra shirt you can wear. It should fit you, but it's not exactly...glamorous. It should be enough until I get enough money for new clothes for you.

(Anyone wants to continue this RP?)

Back
Top Bottom