Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gentlemen and Ladies, if you will take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivineGlaGann

Planetoid
Wow...been a while. Had one thread going with someone but they vanished and I did as well but now I am back, with an itch to write with someone or more than just one person. Hopefully by the end of this thread someone will be interested. PM me or write here, I don't mind. I will check them both. First and foremost, I only RP over threads. No PM or IMs, I've tried them before, doesn't work for me. Inbox gets too full with messages and I rarely get on IM, so if you like writing in a thread, I'm the one for you.

Again, I do MxF MxM or in the rare case FxF. I can play any character. No futas or anything like that. Not a fan of anything beastly or strange transformations especially during sex. Let's keep it normal. I write long posts, do I expect the same, no. I do want detail and description however. Come alive with your characters and I will do the same.
I like sex. It's cool. I like a side of story with the sex meaning we can get in some smug but let's get that story working too.
I have no problem with violence or blood, the more the merrier. Oh, no bathroom play, vomit, or anything like that. No thanks.

I've got some plots in mind, both heavily dealing in violence and sex as well as plot.

Gothic-->name may change, haven't decided yet.
Looking for multiple characters here. I play a variety just to leti you know. This one I am aiming as a love triangle MxFxM. Two guys in love with a female, vice versa. This one may or can lead to a threesome. Depending on possible takers, we could do it as a MxMxM or FxMxF and maybe FxFxF. Well enough about the pairings, story. A futuristic setting this one will take place in (I'm writing it as though it is the MxFxM pairing) a young woman, having recently broken her engagement to her Fiancee is distraught to know that in his exploration to a old ruin, he's gone missing as indicated through a letter recently addressed to her. She has no obligation to search for him but decides to do so anyway seeking out two others(my character and yours) to help her along the way. Though this is just the beginning.

Satisfy. Taken~
You(Male character or female, I don't mind) lives in eternal bliss in your land seemingly carefree, limitless until you are suddenly thrust into a world of danger where you are kidnapped by this mysterious band to be taken to a land where title does not matter and rank goes by how well you satisfy the leader's sexual appetite and those around her. Rebelling will only make it worse and falling for any other slave will make the hole so much more greater in your heart. Will you learn to accept your new life or rebel and run away against it every step of the way?
This one is more of a dominant submissive roleplay type. Looking at this one to be MxF. I would be the female dominant or...male dominant. It doesn't matter to me. Looking for some fight in the spirit here.

I'm open to other ideas, you got one, shoot me a PM. I'm available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom