Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plane's, Train's & Automobile's. (VMC - Frogger)

- It was late November, the snow was starting to fall in Colorado, as it was just 3 days from Thanksgiving, in Denver, all the business's were rapping everything up, as 5 PM, hit it was a freeforall, to get a cap as a Younger man climbed into a cab, he rode along a busy street in downtown, Denver, as they did he noticed out of the corner of his eye at a redlight, a woman, with three heavy bags standing there in the cold, he asked the driver to stop because he noticed her face, it was the Horror Movie Queen, Danielle Harris, the cab stopped and he got out running over to her he smiled as he lifted one of her bags. -

"Hang on, my cab is waiting you can get a ride with me, we can split it."

- he said trying not to gush as he looked at him, the snow began falling on his shoulders as he walked two of her bags to the yellow cab that now had its hazard lights on the impatient driver stood outside the car already pissed because of the traffic -

Driver - "Come on, Guy!, if you want a ride you better hurry, i won't wait all damn day!"

- the driver shouted as the man walked to the popped trunk and placed both bags inside, he walked back over to Danielle. -

"Come on, let's go before he leaves us here."

- he said grabbing her last bag and putting it in the trunk, he slammed it and walked to the backdoor and opened it for her letting her get in first he smiled as he waited for her. -

“Oh, you really didn’t have to… I’ll be fine on my own…” Danielle Harris followed helplessly as the stranger grabbed her bags, walking to the taxi that was waiting. It was a normal chilly winter day here in downtown Denver. The sky was a tumultuous dark gray, snow drifting down to cover everything in a pristine white blanket. All the schools in the area was closed due to it being so close to the Thanksgiving holiday. In fact, it was for that very reason that she was even out in the snow. It was that time of the year to visit her family.

“Sir?” The brunette paused, finding that she was in an awkward situation.

What if he was intending to kidnap her? Although it was a bit farfetched, it has happened to other celebrities. She was lucky that it hasn’t happened to her yet. After all, she was a popular woman, being in so many movies and such.

Her hair was that dark, lustrous brown, eyes almost the same shade of color. A nice red cap was on top of the locks, a matching coat keeping her warm. It was a pair of dark blue jeans that completed the ensemble, along with a black pair of boots. Not much jewelry was worn. It wasn’t like she didn’t have anything nice, she just preferred not wearing much more than a pair of earrings and a necklace. Which she was wearing today. A nice silver necklace with a pendant at the end, and a pair of hoops dangled from her ears.

- his face curled into a friendly smile as he held the door for her, he has always been a big fan of her's he has seen almost every movie she had done, he waited for her, his jacket covering him, he weighed about 250, but, the jacket added a few pounds and made him apper bigger, he was more then happy to share a cab with her. even though he was gushing over her, he ment no harm, he was simply a fan who loved her work, not one of these wacko's that shows up in some star's house's or anything, he heard her speak up and he walked over and spoke back. -

"Yes, Ms.Harris?"

- he asked, his eyes a deep blue as he looked into her dark brown eye's, she was always a knockout, but, he always loved a woman's eye's just something about them. maybe it was the whole, 'Window To The Soul', idea but whatever it was it always attracted him, he tucked his hands into his pocket's as the wind picked up blowing a little harder, the snow, landing in her brown long hair, he smiled as he asked her what she needed. -

Danielle paused there in the middle of the snow-covered road, tucking a few dark stray hairs behind her ear. Just why was this stranger helping her? She wondered. It was a cold day, shouldn’t he be hurrying home to a wife and their children? Or perhaps rushing off to get to a relative’s house? It’s Thanksgiving. One of the major holidays of the year where family is supposed to be together. Yet this man was here, waiting for her to get into a taxi with him to go….well, wherever he was off to. As kind as it was….it was also a bit suspicious.

“Um… Why are you helping me?” she asking. “Don’t you have somewhere to be? I can get to where I’m going by myself quite easily…”

Her words were a bit bold considering the circumstances. He could be someone wishing her harm, or a crazed fan who likes to stalk. In either case, she has pepper spray in her purse. It wouldn’t take her but a few seconds to stuff her hand inside and grab it. Another second to flip it open and press down on the button. Not that she wanted to hurt anyone.

- He smiled and took off his glove and offered his hand to her in the form of a handshake, a welcome gesture in the buys shadow of 5 PM, two days before Thanksgiving. -

"Well, first me name is, Jake."

- He said with a smile, introducing himself to her,he seemed calm but, was very nervous in her presence, she was a star so as a fan he was quite excited and nervous to meet her. -

"And second, it is thanksgiving and it looked like no one was willing to stop most of these cabs are full of executive's, who have to get home too, so i would not be suprised if you have been out here for quite some time."

- He himself had to wait for almost 3 hours for a cab because his flight was leaving out late tonight, little did she know he wasn't going anywhere in particular, he had lost his wife a few years ago, he tries his best to hide his pain, he hasn't been home in years because of the shame he feel's because of their split, in her word's, "You are worthless, you do nothing to help us." which was a lie, he worked himself to death while she cheated on him, but, he overlooked it all, because he loved her but, she eventually left him, and he has been drifting ever since, but, now a smile was brought to his face he loved helping people because it was just his heart he had to help people it was the right

“Oh….well, it’s nice to meet you, Jake.” Danielle stepped forward to take his hand, giving it a firm shake. A faint smile was playing along her lips as she said this. “You already know my name… so thank you. I have been out here for quite some time. I feel like my fingers are frozen.”

Laughing softly, her cheeks flushed pink as a chilly breeze cooled the skin. Her eyelashes were long and dark, almost casting shadows. Though she was a bit pale due to the circumstances, she was still that beautiful brunette from the movie. Her hand released his, and quickly she shoved it into her pocket to keep it warm. The fingers had been cold against his skin when they were shaking hands. A normal feeling, but still slightly unpleasant.

“Anyway…Where are you heading? I don’t want to put you out of your way just to help me…”

- He took her hand, her finger's were like ice, she had been out here quite sometime her pink cheeks gave it all awy it had to be atleast 10 degrees, anyone standing out here like that had to be almost iced over, her eyes caught his as he walked over to the cab with her and he spoke up as he climbed in the otherside the driver getting in as well, grumbling in arabic under his breathe as he drove off, her heard her question as he pulled off his gloves and offered them to her. -

"Well, i am heading up to New York on Business, i have a meeting coming up after Thanksgiving and i want to be there early so i can have time to get everything ready...and, don't worry we are both headed to the same place it won't both me any, you would have froze to death out there by the time a cab stopped to get you."

- He said, as, he saw many people get their cabs stolen from them before they could get in, it was in the middle of the Executive district so people tend to be cuthrought around this time of year anyway. -

Danielle nodded, refusing his gloves with a polite shake of her head and a hand gesture. “Oh, I see. Thank you for helping me. I just hope that-“ A thought suddenly occurred to her. “Wait a second… How did you know that I was heading to New York? I haven’t told you about that…and I certainly haven’t told any press people.” Now a little suspicious, she crossed her arms, giving him a stern look right in the eye. Of course this image of a serious woman was broken by a well-timed sneeze.

When that happened, she dug into her purse for a tissue. Taking care of that business, she focused once again on him. “Are you going to answer my question?” she asked him. There was still those patches of color across her cheeks, but she was dead serious about this matter. Was this some strange stalker fan who has done his research? Oh God... just how much did he know?

- he put his gloves back on and looked out the window until she spoke up, he listened intently, and kind of shook his head before speaking up himself -

"That, is a happy accident, i ment the airport, judging by the bags there is noway you are going a road trip...just calm down please, i'm just offering you a ride i have no intention's of hurting you i promise, so please just calm down."

- he said quickly defusing the situation, he was not suprised by her reaction even though he only mispoke, he laughed a little bit more and sat back sighing and watching out the window, they soon arrived to the airport. -

“Oh alright.” Danielle gazed out the window, watching the buildings and various people move on by in a blur of color and motion. Once they were at the airport, she thanked the driver and paid her part of the fee. “Thank you for the ride. I very much appreciate it.” Giving her companion a smile, she opened the door and went on to retrieve her bags.

The airport was busy, people rushing here and there in order to catch their flights. Luckily the two were early for their own, so they didn’t have to hurry as much as the others. “Thanks for catching a cab for me,” she told Jake with another warm smile. “I have no idea what I would have done if you hadn’t stopped to help me out.”

- Jake, grabbed his bags too and, walked behind her her heard her words and he spoke up as the stopped, pulling his glves off with his teeth and tucking them in his coat pockets, he lifted his hat from his head brushing off the snow that had fallen on it, and he unzips his jacket letting the warmth get to his body, he sighs as the warmth hits his chest and he looks at his ticket as she speaks and he smiles and turns to her. -

"No problem, Ms.Harris, i mean alot of people this time of day are left to the bus i'm sure you would have missed the flight by the time the bus got here and no one likes staying in an airport overnight, i have been there trust me."

- he pulls a ticket from his pocket and walks toward the gate. -

Danielle walked towards the gate herself, ready to put the whole incident behind her and just focus on getting on the right plane. It was a pure coincidence that she happened to meet someone who knew exactly who she was. After all, she hadn’t been in that many movies. She wasn’t a well-known actress yet. Looking right and right, the brunette went on to security, having her bags and carry-on checked before being able to progress.

“Flight 12B, to New York will be leaving in ten minutes.”

Oh no! She glanced at her watch, picking up the pace to hurry to the plane. Because she left so early this morning, she had been hoping to be able to eat before boarding. That hope went right out the window as she hurried to join the line having their tickets checked.

- Jake, pulled his gloves off his hands with his teeth, and stuffed them under his arm and sighed as her removed his red ballcap with the logo of the Houston Astro's embossed on it, he looked up and saw his flight gate was the same way Danielle took off in, he followed her, reaching the gate with in a matter if minutes he saw Danielle at the front of the line, in the back of his mind her hoped to get the seat next to his favorite movie star as he moved further up in line he got more and more restless as he watched people buzzing all around him, all he could really think of was riding in the seat next to her, but, he quickly stuffed the obsessive side of him in a deep dark hole, he chalked it up to being from home for so long maybe lonliness had finally given in or finally bubbled up from his wife leaving him, he let out a sigh as he got the the front of the line, the woman took his ticket, and he tore off the part he needed and put it in her neatly piled stack and wished him a good flight in a sweet voice. -

Back
Top Bottom