Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kidnapping- Loogaroo and Alisa_Perne

Loogaroo

Planetoid
Start : It was early in the evening, and a girl and boy where talking online...

Niceguy4u: So, we've been talking for some time now...
HottieCutie: Yea, about 7 months or so.
Niceguy4u: Would you like to meet IRL?

"I know I shouldn't... but he always seems so nice online...."

HottieCutie: Sure, tomorrow night in the Park under the old Oak.
Niceguy4u: ok, I will be there, I gtg ttyl.

Niceguy4u has logged offline and will receive your messages once logging back in.

The night was warm, a slight breeze falling over the hill as the young woman that appeared to be 16 sat, waiting for someone, or something, to show itself to her as she stared up at the sky. The moonlight, which hid behind the clouds for most of the night, showered her in light for a moment, illuminating her eyes. Her hair fell around her shoulders, hiding her ears, that held two earrings in each, and a small necklace with a hex on it decorated with a star and circle around it.

((Your character's name)) turned her gaze towards the west where the sound of footsteps came from. She pushed herself up off the ground, dusting off the back of her skirt that she wore. She nibbled on her lip nervously as she waited for the young man to show his face. She had been waiting for several hours for the young man who promised to be here.

It had been several months since she had started to talk to him over the internet, a bad sign when he asked two months after they started talking to meet. Footsteps drew closer to the young woman who was now ringing her hands together. She heard her heart beat louder as a few yards away the steps stopped, and there in front of her stood a young man with the coldest gaze, which froze the girl.

He talked on a CB "We found her Take he down " Another man ran up behind her and pulled a pillowcase over her head hitting her head also knocking her out, the two dragged her to a car and tied her arms and legs up. "This one ought to get us some money her parents are suppose to be loaded." They talked amongst each other for a few moments before closing the trunk where the left her, it was a long ride at least three hours before they stopped, an they were sure she was back awake by the time they stopped.

He was 19 and his partner who was only referred to as Gibbs was obvious the one who was pulling the strings, Ryan, the younger kidnapper was a good-looking man who had fallen into a world he could not control. He opened the trunk, and pulled her out bringing her what felt like down a flight of stairs, setting her down onto a chair, her screams of panic was annoying him and he tied her to the chair. Pulling the bag over back over her head "Shut up or you will be killed.” he said to her as she went quiet, his hair was black as the night sky, and he was rather hansom with muscles and what appeared to be a six pack.

"What are we sending to the Parents to let them know we have their daughter?" Ryan asked Gibbs who smiled and walked over to the girl he was older at least 40, but he stayed in the shadows so that she never could see his face he said in a cold and murderess tone "How about we send them one of her sweet fingers..." Ryan shook his head "No, that always get the cops involved, we don't need that again." He said to him then he smiled and said, "How about we send them their little girls’ thong, and a usual letter stating our demands." The conversation went on for a few minutes until Gibbs walked away and out of sight, The one who was refereed to as Ryan pulled out a knife, there was no way to be sure it this was their names but it gave her something to call them by he knelled down and lifted her skirt. "Oh, nice..." he said as he cut the strings on either side or the thong and stood up pulling it out from under her skirt, and walked over to the table tossing them down, he was sure to start hearing complaining any time now.

Alisa struggled under her bindings, which she would normally break, but it had been days since her last meal, she was feeble, and with only human strength, she could only listen, and smell, she still had all her super human abilities, aside from her strength, and it was impossible to hypnotize the young man with her cold gaze because a bag was over her head, "So help me, if these bindings werent on me i would tear you apart." She struggled harder, the ropes cutting into her wrist, she snapped and hissed and hopped in the chair she was tied to, she manged to bite a hole in the bag that was over her head with her fangs, she shouted and screamed, even in her old language, trying to scare and intimidate the man, then a lightbulb went off in her head, if she could simply get him to come over, she could bite him, and regain her strength.

"Hey sexy boy, why dont you come over and give me that kiss you promised me a few weeks ago, you know, that really passionate one you talked about, how you were going to make me feel more passion than i had ever felt before, come on, pleeeaaaase, give it to me baby." She licked her lips, trying to lure the young man into her little trap.

Ryan looked at her and saw her fang come out of the bag... he pulled it off her head and looked at her intently for several seconds... "Gibbs!!!" he yelled "This isn't a normal 16 year old..." Ryan said as he sat down in front of her making sure to keep back, "What the hell are you..." Ryan said

Gibbs came down into the room and closed the door "What the hell do you mean..." he said
"Gibbs... I saw a fang.... rip the bag over her head...." he looked over at her "Maybe she's pissed we took her panties..." Ryan said as he stood up

"This room is sealed... there is no escape till we get what we want... So tell us what you are...."

This was her opprotunity, her chance, "I dont know what you are talking about." she stared into the younger boys eyes, and started implanting thoughts into his head.

'Come closer, kiss me.' She said to his mind, she burned the thought into his head, she made him desire it, all he had to do was just get a little closer, at this point she didnt even care where she bit him, she would probably bite him on the cheek, she just needed a little blood, just a tiny bit.

"I think your friend here has gone crazy, vampires dont exist, and besides arent vampires generally older, at least thats what ive heard." She played innocent, trying to make the man come closer.

She stared at the older man, 'He will betray you, he wants to take me for himself, he plans to kill you then have his way with me.' She burned this thought into his head, hoping something would happen, she prayed to the deviates that one of them would just flip shit and go crazy on the other one.

Without Warning Gibbs slammed his fist into her cheek and pulled back quickly shoving the bag back over her head "Damn!!!" he said once her face was covered Ryan looked up at his teacher "Did she just suggest that she was a vampire..."

The two left the room and spoke for a while, about an hour later they returned. "Listen bitch, I am no playing with you...... You are some kind of vampire or demon..... succubus something..." Ryan said He swallowed and then said "Admit you need blood to survive and we will make sure that you don't starve..." he said

"Hell with that..." Gibbs said "Lets auction her back to her folks or watchers and then get rid of her.... Bitches... vampires.... I don't paid enough for this.."

Ryan pulled the bag off her again and held up a small mirror standing away from her so the mirror reflected just a blank chair he swallowed "Yes..... she isn't human...."

He turned and looked at her "So....Alisa this is how this is going to work, you are going to be honest we are going to get paid and then you get to leave.... Sound fair princess?"

Alisa hung her head, 'Dammit!' she thought, her powers of persuasion didnt work either, she was so weak, she couldnt manipulate their minds.

"Fine i am a vampire, you caught me, my parents are vampires as well, and they will come for me, and before dawn we will feast on your blood, i warn you, you should just let me go before things get really really bad for both of you." She smiled a fanged smile, not even caring anymore, she snapped and hissed at the two men.

She tried manipulation once again, she stared at the young man, 'Please kiss me baby, let me go, we can run off and have the paradise we talked about, i will be yours forever, if you just please let me go.' She gave the young man a cold stare, hoping, praying it would work.

"It's weird.... I can hear you in my head.... But I don't believe you..." he said as he stood up and looked at her "So, I am sure that your folks may try and find us... and the fact that you are a vampire adds complexity to our normal SOP.... but thats ok we are very good..." He walked away from her "So, your folks will get your panties in about 2 days..... make yourself comfy..." Ryan said

Gibbs laughed "Good boy..... " he said as he left the door and slammed the door shut "You watch her for the first 12 hours..."

Alisa hung her head in defeat, she was helpless, had she fed she would have already broken out of this binds, killed them both, drank their blood and burned the place down, but here she was, stuck here, able to do nothing, "So why are you guys ransoming me?" She asked "Why are you so adamant, about keeping me here, you realize that my parents wont bargain with you, they will simply kill you, and i will be free either way, they already know im missing, and are probably looking for me right now, like i said, you will be dead before dawn." She wasnt sure if this was true or not, but she could at least make an attempt at intimidating them, she wasnt jut going to sit there and wait, the younger one was her only hope of escape, the older one seemed more of the rapist type and the hours he watched her was what she feared most, he would know what to do, and how to hold her down whilst he raped her helplessly, but neither of them could be bent to her will, "If you let me go now, i can promise you wont die when my parents come get me." She smiled again, trying to manipulate him once more.

"All I am getting from this is that your folks won't pay.... " Ryan leaned back in his chair and grinned "So I am to look for alternatives, selling a caught vampire to prospective crazy billionaires.... People want proof and here I actually sit with one." He smiled and looked her over "You are attractive, Seems pretty simple to me keep your mouth away from us... and have fun and sell you to the highest bidder... Your worth a lot more to us if your folks don't pay..."

Back
Top Bottom