Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Looking for Literate Males/Females] Help me Shape a Character's History!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oleander

Dust
Hi all! Admittedly, this is quite the strange request thread and the information in it might be a little overwhelming for some so be forewarned. Basically, I'm looking to expand the history of a character I have: a female Paladin that is known as Claire of Oleander. Having used her as a secondary character in a previous short story I have written, I had the idea of using roleplays to further the story of what happens in her life rather than just come up with it all by myself. Basically, every roleplay would be treated as a canonical event that happens to her and her personality and attitude as well as experience would be adjusted accordingly! Ideally, these roleplays would occur in notes.

Now, I understand that this might sound daunting. After all, there's a ton of questions to be asked. What if I don't know anything about the fantasy world she inhabits? Who do I even play as? How does this work? Well, I've tried my best to allow things to return to a status quo of sorts after each adventure to help alleviate those problems. While it's not foolproof, I'm also willing (and quite enthusiastic) to answer any and all questions one might have. So, if you're interested and not intimidated by walls of text, I implore you to read about her on my F-List and toss a message my way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom