Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving Guild Wars! (Seeking M, plot snippets within!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaybee

Supernova
So I just got Guild wars 2 and began playing the advance play for people who preordered this morning. Given my perverted mind, it didn't take me long to come up with a few plots and I would certainly be open to any ideas people have for plots of their own.

Centaur Slave
A proud and dignified young human adventurer finds herself downed by one of the centaur herds around the garrison and taken back to the beastman camp to become their new plaything. Could also expand to have my character become breeding stock for the centaurs once broken.

Ferocity
A seasoned and strong Norn elementalist rarely finds another worthy of being with her but when a Charr warrior decides to show her his strength there is little she can do against his bestial might.

Have you heard about Sylvari?
So according to the official lore of GW2, the Sylvari race is completely infertile due to some wackiness of breeding. I might be interesting though if a few adventurers of other races decided to team up and try to impregnate a Sylvari woman anyways, could actually feature impregnation or not as people choose although I will be preferential to an idea if it does not.

I'll post more specific plots as I think of them but for now I will also be willing to listen to any plots you guys would like to toss into the ring as well. I don't plan to play an Asura at any point although I may play a Charr if you can give me a really good reason.

Let's get some interest here!

-Kaybee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom