Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Seeking RP Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falling Star

Little One
Salutations!

I haven't done this in a while, so bear with me. I am sure as I get used to this site and more familiar with how you fine folks work, I will be heavily updating this thread, but for now, some introductions!

I am Star, a female roleplayer who has been participating in rps for over a decade. I'm a little rusty, but able to churn out some decent posts. I often post a paragraph or two, depending on the pace of the rp, and would like my partner to do the same. Spelling and grammar are also pretty important to me, but let's face it, we can't all be perfect all the time. Still, constant chat-speak is a no-go.

I play younger, submissive females. I will sometimes play more dominate roles, but rarely. I like older, dominate males to play with. I don't like males who are submissive, or (I dislike using the term this way) emo. Age difference is also quite a turn on, though I wouldn't do anything that would make anyone uncomfortable.

I am very open to RP ideas. I enjoy rps that have an adventure element to them, and have plot and not all smut. I like many genres, my favorites being fantasy and sci-fi. I also like to bring in supernatural or fantastic elements into my characters, and will often play a neko (cat) girl, or a girl with wings. This doesn't mean that I am not open to playing a human! I am also open to different characters my rp partner may play. I love rping with furries, and well as humans, or anything in between. The more unique you character the better.

I don't like doing rps based on movies or series, (e.g. Naruto, Gundam). Most of these I am unfamiliar with. I don't mind doing something similar to a series, but not set in that universe. If it is something I am unfamiliar with (more than likely) then please describe it to me, and I'll see if I can work with it.

Here are my kinks, via Rabbit Rabbit Hole.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Until next time,

★ Star ★

Current Cravings:

★ A high school sophomore falls for her new swim coach, a new teacher who has just finished his teaching degree and landed his first job.

Hey fallen Star,
very nice post , I am Phoenix (40 yo Single male). would love to RP with you, if you have YIM, then let me know.
i love age difference and yng sub fem themed roles also i love male-fem-yngfem themed roles, if you are intrested, let me know i can send some rp scenes.
awaiting to hear from you,
yours,
Phoenix
Falling Star said:
Salutations!

I haven't done this in a while, so bear with me. I am sure as I get used to this site and more familiar with how you fine folks work, I will be heavily updating this thread, but for now, some introductions!

I am Star, a female roleplayer who has been participating in rps for over a decade. I'm a little rusty, but able to churn out some decent posts. I often post a paragraph or two, depending on the pace of the rp, and would like my partner to do the same. Spelling and grammar are also pretty important to me, but let's face it, we can't all be perfect all the time. Still, constant chat-speak is a no-go.

I play younger, submissive females. I will sometimes play more dominate roles, but rarely. I like older, dominate males to play with. I don't like males who are submissive, or (I dislike using the term this way) emo. Age difference is also quite a turn on, though I wouldn't do anything that would make anyone uncomfortable.

I am very open to RP ideas. I enjoy rps that have an adventure element to them, and have plot and not all smut. I like many genres, my favorites being fantasy and sci-fi. I also like to bring in supernatural or fantastic elements into my characters, and will often play a neko (cat) girl, or a girl with wings. I am also open to different characters my rp partner may play. I love rping with furries, and well as humans, or anything in between. The more unique you character the better.

I don't like doing rps based on movies or series, (e.g. Naruto, Gundam). Most of these I am unfamiliar with. I don't mind doing something similar to a series, but not set in that universe. If it is something I am unfamiliar with (more than likely) then please describe it to me, and I'll see if I can work with it.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Until next time,

★ Star ★

Current Cravings:

Aysel served her master loyally for many years, dutifully obeying his commands. And they were quite simple; deliver messages to his associates, untouched by anyone save who they were addressed to. She carried out this task until his untimely death. She quickly found her way back into the slave trade, up for sale again on the black market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom