Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Male Roleplayers!! [plots inside]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had these plots floating around several RP sites, but have had almost no luck finding a partner that meets my expectations. Hopefully I'll get better luck here . . .

The posts here give a basic idea to what the plot involves. If you find any of them interesting please send me a PM and we can discuss them in more detail.

I Am Yours . . . You Are Mine
A man with an extreme social anxiety disorder befriends and eventually obsesses over a woman he works with.

Teach Me Everything
An attractive, arrogant, and intelligent college student offers to tutor his childhood friend. She is shy and nerdy, however, not very smart. What she doesn't know is that he plans to educate her in more than just school work.

All I Wanted Was Your Love
A boy had his heart broken by the girl of his dreams. Years later, he is lucky enough to meet her again, but this time as her boss. He uses his authoritative position to his advantage and will mercilessly humiliate her.

Smile Like You Mean It
A single mother ends up marrying a sleazy man that generously shares her with his friends or rents out her body for extra cash.

Kiss and Control
We start off following the story of a serial rapist. He hates the modern woman. Who do they think they are? They are meant for nothing more than for the kitchen and the bedroom, yet they roam around in a man's world as if they own the place. During the day he works as a secretary. His boss is the world's biggest bitch of a woman. At night he makes the world a better place by teaching women a valuable lesson and putting them in their place. It's all going pretty well . . . until one days he meets a woman who'll change his life forever.

Night of the Cursed
The count spent his entire life alone in a castle shunned by the surrounding villagers who are constantly in fear of being attacked because he was a vampire. Despite being despised, he does not hate the villagers and agrees to never hunt within the town to give them peace of mind. In return, the villagers agree to never harass or riot against him. Over the years, the towns people developed a practice of sacrificing criminals and other dangerous or unwanted people to him by driving them into his territory. One night, while walking through the forest near his home, he spots an angry mob chasing a young woman falsely accused of being a witch into the woods . . . He's a guy with two personalities. His friendly, naive, and meek side and his very harsh, cocky side. His personality changes dramatically when his natural instincts activate. He is very kind looking at one point, but when fighting or feeding his eyes become evil-looking, veins protrude from his face, making him look like a monster.

Once Were Warriors
After her parents were killed in a village raid by the country's enemy, the Ryuujin, a young women trained with her grandfather in hopes of enlisting in the Emperor's army and help to one day completely destroy the Ryuujin. Though the Emperor was reluctant to allow her entry into the military at first, she is eventually given permission under certain conditions and is soon fully accepted by the Emperor and all the soldiers. Only the new captain sees her position in the army laughable and has no problem speaking his opinion.

A Gentleman and a Scoudrel
A young man is blessed to be working with the girl of his dreams. She is confident, cool, beautiful, and strong. Unfortunately, she does not share his feelings. Though he confesses to her almost everyday he sees her, she finds he is too much of a nice guy for her liking. It is only then when he is on the verge of giving up does he discover a Gypsy who offers him the solution to his problem. A trinket that would change his appearance and give him the confidence he needs to break out of his nice guy shell and become her type of man. To his surprise, it works and she is drooling over him. However, he never expected to become jealous of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom