Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need a present sin! (mxf only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules:
- No godmodding please. I prefer to have control over my own characters, thank you. I will give you a warning first.
- I prefer having literate partners, who are capable of writing two or more paragraphs when needed.
- I enjoy writing with character development and such, so don't be afraid to plot with me.
- I usually only play female characters (often submissive).

SCENARIOS:

[ONE]
Affair Concept: [insert your male character] has been waiting for the perfect opportunity to speak to [insert my female character] for quite some time. Finally, at a block party he gets his chance. However, she has a fiance. But nonetheless, the two begin a wild affair. (this would require plenty of angst).

[TWO]
Master Concept: [insert my female character] needs money bad. She's been living on the streets for quite some time, and now must resort to prostitution to get the cash needed for food. Who should show up, but [insert your male character]; a playboy who is about to lose all of his money if he doesn't find a wife so that he can prove that he is responsible. The two come up with a deal that will leave her with a home, and all the money he wants.

[THREE]
Detective Concept: [insert my female character]'s sister has gone missing. Distraught she seeks out a private investigator to help find her. The two find hidden desires for each other. They try not to compromise the investigation, but it only takes so long before they can't deny it anymore.(angst involved; more plot driven)

--

I am not in that many fandoms, however if there are those who are interested in roleplaying a Supernatural RP please contact (Dean and Sam rpers welcomed! I don't trust myself with canon characters so I tend to do canonxoc)
*I do not have anymore concepts at this time, but as I said in the rules I am willing to plot with you. Don't be shy now!

RE: Be the M to my F? (NEW PLOT)

LE BUMP

Also, if there's anyone into playing Dean (from Supernatural), I'd like to plot with that as well. xD

NEW CONCEPT;

Lover Figure Concept: Set in the no-so-distant future, Georgie (my character) is out on her luck with money to pay her college loans. When her colleague mentions that Midnight Industries offers to pay consumers a substantial amount of money for testing out their products she happily agrees. Little does she know that she's just agreed to test a Lover Figure (your character), and bio-mec hanical android designed specifically to act as a lover and boyfriend. Now she has a month to test out and give positive feedback--as well as teach the self-aware android a few tricks on how to please the female consumer. If she didn't finish by the end of the month, then the Lover Figure is sent to the chop shop.

[This concept is loosely based on the manga Absolute Boyfriend, but has a more adult theme to it. Multiple characters might be needed for this plot, as you might not only play the Lover Figure, but the CEO of the business that manufactures it. I will play Georgie and her friend/roommate]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom