Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello me again!:) I'm looking for a roleplayer who can satisfy my cravings at the minute, I have a few scenario's, it's mainly me who does submissive so I'm looking for the dominant one in a pairing.

1) kidnapperXvictim - a man has been stalking a 17 year old girl for a while, he is completely obsessed with her, but she doesn't know he even exists, until he throws her in the back of his van.

2) TraffickerXVictim- this is the same as kidnapper, except the man is not really obsessed with her but thinks she is beautiful and can make money off of her, so abducts her and traffics her around.

3) BoyfriendXGirlfriend- have been together for years, but the boyfriend is beating her constantly and she is too scared to leave, until she meets a man in the streets and he helps her.

4) masterXservant- A girls mother is so in debt she sells her own daughter to a man for some cash, and with what ensues things take a turn for the worse.

---
I am fairly open minded and there arent many things I won't try so if you give me a PM if you're interested and we can start! I only ever write on email, man or googletalk though, but pm me to start with, thanks!!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom