Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I need a little stroking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight

Meteorite
Now that I've gotten your attention, I'll tell you about some plots and pairings that I'm currently craving :)

About Me

Post Length: 2-5 Paragraphs
Duration: Long or Short Term
Type: Prefer Story Driven
Mediums: PM, Thread, or Email
Role: Dominate or Submissive, Female preferred.

Plots & Pairings
MC: My Character
YC: Your Character
*Note: These are just basic generalized plots and they each still need work on.

Student x Teacher – M x F or F x F
During separate summer vacations, MC and YC have a steamy one night stand and never hear from each other again. Several months later, MC gets a job at the school that YC attends. By now, either MC or YC is in a serious relationship but can’t help but feel attracted to the other when they lay eyes on them for the second time. Will MC and YC be able to hold back their raging lust for each other or will they give in to their deepest and darkest desires?

Student x Teacher – M x F or F x F
MC is one of YC’s favorite teachers at school and despite their abusive home life, always has a smile on their face when they see MC. But one day MC discovers YC’s (who happens to be one of her most favorite students) secret home life and decides to take them into her home where she can build them back up and provide a good, loving home for them. Things take a strange turn when MC and YC develop a relationship that’s something more than what a normal “parent and child” relationship should be.

Nerdy Student x Popular Student – M x F
YC is one of the school’s biggest nerds and constantly gets picked on by MC daily. Whether it’s physical, verbal, or mental abuse, MC always finds a way to humiliate YC, especially in front of others. One day, YC has had enough of her shit and decides to teach MC a lesson that she won’t soon forget. I’d like to see pseudo-rape get incorporated into this somehow, among other things.

Bully x Victim – F x F
MC is one of the smartest girls in school and almost everyone knows who she is, but she’s not even close to being as popular as YC, who practically runs their school. YC decides to make MC’s life a living hell when she discovers that her boyfriend has dumped her, claiming to want someone more serious about school and eventually finds out that he’s interested in MC. This plot could go all sort of ways, but I prefer to discuss it further with my partner.

Bad Girl x Good Boy – M x F
MC finds herself in more trouble than she can handle, maybe about get gang raped, and is saved by YC, which is something she would have never expected from YC. MC decides to give YC a chance after she finds out that YC likes her, but both of them have their own terms which the other must follow. This plot isn’t that solid yet and I need a little input on it. I just thought it would be fun to do...or not. *shrugs*

Bad Boy x Good Girl – M x F
YC is the town’s biggest bad ass, the one that is involved in some kind of trouble relating to sex, drugs, fighting, or the police; and MC is the “saint” of the school, always making good grades in school and doing volunteer work on the weekends. One day MC is getting robbed and YC rescues her. MC can’t help but become interested in her hero, but will YC share the same feelings as MC? This could go a lot of different ways, one where she’s probably even so desperate for him that she finds herself doing things she would have never thought of before she met him.

Stranger x Stranger - M x F or F x F
MC is a sweet but naive girl who has never been educated on the dangers of the internet. She decides to join a chat room and meets YC, who she slowly begins to fall for. She's never had a boyfriend, nor sex for that matter, and can't help but become attracted to YC when they tell her what she has been wanting to hear from someone for so long. MC decides to meet up with YC for what is supposed to be a simple date but soon finds out that YC has different plans for her. YC has been inkling for a pet around the house lately...

Pairings Without Plots:

Master x Slave ; M x F or F x F
Detective x Criminal; M x F
Princess x Female Knight; F x F
Princess x Knight from Warring Kingdom; M x F
Explorer x Native; M x F or F x F
Explorer x Explorer; M x F or F x F
Teacher x Foreign Exchange Student; M x F
Stepfather x Stepdaughter; M x F
Stepbrother x Stepsister; M x F
Brother x Sister; M x F
Best Friend x Best Friend; M x F or F x F