Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout-like post apoc rp request

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is why I came here, to start new rps^^ I love the fallout series and the techno post end of the world genre. What I'm seeking...is above all a good rper and someone who will make this a long term story. It of course will have smut in it (well why else would I be here to find someone?). I will be using a character I have used in rps before, Rane the Grimdark, who is a hot tempered renegade like merc who goes on occasional killing sprees and not known for mercy. For the partner, and it doesn't have to be lover, just post if your intrested and what you can offer. Rane will either be a dom, a sub, always fighting for control, just whatever if I think you'll do. Rane has done everything from being a slave, being SOLD into slavery, leading a group of mercs, and even getting knocked up in one version. It wil be a story without limitations and free control. If your interested, please respond^^ Whoever you give, it can be male, female, futa...whatever.

i've recently started playing the fall out series. if you can give me a starting scenario we may be able to put something together.

Kiki said:
i've recently started playing the fall out series. if you can give me a starting scenario we may be able to put something together.

Sorry, I already have enough with this character and scenario. I prefer to keep one story idea to only 1 or 2 people because I want them to be long term. Ill post a different idea later.

Hey I luv post apocalypse and cyberpunk I'd be down one of my characters is yukiko asahina she is a pistol dualer former merc who went freelance now travels wandering the wasteland pm I'd be happy to do a long term role play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom