Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Walking Dead OoC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugger82

Singularity
Character Profile
RP Thread

I was wondering if anyone would be up for doing a Walking Dead RP. If anyone is up for it, let me know. There are many ideas we can do.

Know that the RP would be moreover dark and generally...well, a dark theme. If you've read the comics, things get gory, brutal, darkly themed, etc. There are actual moments that hit the reader hard and I was wondering if anyone wanted to do an original Walking Dead Group RP?

If you mean zombie-related fiction as in the term 'zombie' being used for my character, well...the show never really used the word Zombie a lot, but it was said like once or twice in each of the mediums (Comics, Video Games, TV Show) so I figured it was okay to actually call them a zombie. And the show started everyone off about a month or two into the actual apocalypse I believe. I'm trying to set this a little after the apocalypse but not so far in that its complicated or anything.

And yes you can get a bow later on.

I was getting the same feeling as well from the post.

And what I meant to say by zombie-related fiction was precisely what I said. From what I understood, the world that the show, the comics, and the video game took place in didn't have the zombie-related stuff that we had. They didn't have the Zombie Survival Guide or World War Z, or even George A. Romero's Dead series.

Thus, the alternate naming of the "Walkers" by everyone, along with other names that other groups came up with.

Don't recall that ever being mentioned in any of the mediums but it makes sense. Whatever, my character's just spouting nonsense then. Doesn't matter much since no one heard him; just talking to himself.

Am I the only one who saw the sudden setting change?

Doc pulled into a maintenance garage from the back alley. Emma apparently looked out some windows to look at Doc. I adapted, and saw that the windows were probably viewing the inside of the garage. Then Doc was pulled in and Nathan looked outside the windows to look at the Walkers outside.

While Doc was inside a garage that was closed.

I'm sorry, but what just happened?

Guys go on ahead and RP without me for tonight as well. Its been a long day and I don't feel like RPing tonight. Just got online right now and I really don't feel like RPing tonight.

Meh sorry guys. Its still gonna be a while before I can actually post. Just been...preoccupied lately with stuff I gotta do on my end and am only really replying to 1x1 RPs that I'm in at the moment.

This is starting to get ridiculous, Jugger. You're the one who wanted this RP, but after your first couple of posts, it's turned into a 1x1 between Kat and I. If you have reality problems, then say you do, and I'll gladly take this thing over for you until you return, or permanently if you've lost interest.

Just say the word man.

Honestly I do have interest. Its just I literally have to stay from 8:00 AM to 6:45 PM and then till 8 or 9 PM Wednesday and Thursday in school cause of some activities you're involved with and when you get home, you want to do nothing but just reply to some messages you get in PMs and just get some sleep.

Its honestly not my fault either since these days I'm required to be there since this is the last week anyway and its the most important week. Even now I have to keep spell checking evertyhing cause I can barely think straight cause of how tired I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom