Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Walking Dead OoC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugger82

Singularity
Character Profile
RP Thread

I was wondering if anyone would be up for doing a Walking Dead RP. If anyone is up for it, let me know. There are many ideas we can do.

Know that the RP would be moreover dark and generally...well, a dark theme. If you've read the comics, things get gory, brutal, darkly themed, etc. There are actual moments that hit the reader hard and I was wondering if anyone wanted to do an original Walking Dead Group RP?

RE: The Walking Dead

What I was thinking, was that we could start off in Georgia perhaps? Since Walking Dead starts off in Georgia in both the video game, comics, and tv series. We would be a separate group of survivors starting off on the outskirts of Atlanta but we would go on our own path opposite of Rick's group. Or we can follow in their tracks just in a far later time so that we visit places they they've been to.

I don't thikn it will matter to people whether or not they have seen the show entirely or read the comics. I've read the comics to the latest issue (Not including the latest Volume that leads it to the 100+ issues as it isn't on the site I've read them on yet). I can lead the RP along unless we decide to go about this a different way.

I don't know anyone who's active enough for a group one like this.

Maybe post a role call in male rp requests? Is that allowed?

@Masada No I don't think thats allowed. I know you're allowed to link your group RP thread to one of your actual request threads, but not make an actual thread solely for the request thread.

And we have four people but we still need to even out the gender ratio. If we just get two females I think we can start this.

lol yea unless the four guys coud gang bang my girl lol share her around.

If this is canon I have no problem playing Shane. :3 I can also play a woman if need be.

Ah, Alright then. I can still make a boy or girl to help you out. :3 Perhaps a set of twins?

Its up to you. In my opinion, I'd prefer it if the RPers here would RP a character of their same gender but I'm not making it a rule or anything. Welcome to the RP. I think we could probably start this off if everyone is still up for this.

I've been in couple of Zombye Apocalypse RPs and they all end either before start or little bit later, though it's always fun to at least to try and start so I'm in if you still need female character.

Well I guess that means we can start then. Though, I will start making rearrangements and editions to this planner tomorrow. Tonight isn't a good night for me and I'm really tired.

Okay I started a character page and put the link in the first post. Get your forms ready and PM them to me for approval. I will start making the actual RP thread now.

Hey so we can start this now if you all want to. Thing is, I'm kind of...sick at the moment and can't really think straight enough to actually get an intro post in. You all can start without me if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom