Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Elven Criminal looking for partner in crime F/F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiktaq

Dust
Hello everyone! I'm rather new here, but I am far from new when it comes to RPing, and especially the type of RPing that has an E in front of it :3, hehe, I'm such a RP slut

To make it short, I'm planning on making a lesbian RP with a favored character of mine that I always use when I come to new sites. And that is Vintal Leystrider.

She is an Elf (originally a Blood Elf from the game World of Warcraft) and she does it all! Thieving, assassinations, bounty hunting, pirating, banditry, conning, pick pocketing, burglary, gambling, whoring, and anything else she can do to get that shiny gold coin!

I can go on and on about her, but I think I'll just make this one short for you readers.

She is somewhat more of a dominant type when it comes to women, but can switch to submissive if in the mood. And there is no limits as to what she'll enjoy...

Women, men, tentacles, demons, beasts, futas...she'll take them.

Bondage, payment, rape, consensual, romance, flings, rough, soft...she'll enjoy it.

The things she won't do would include:

Bathroom play (Vomit, piss, scat)
Extreme bloodplay
Gore
Vore
Death
Amputation

What I am looking for in terms of partners is a woman that will be with Vintal. Whether they be friends, cohorts, lovers, doesn't matter. And that woman would either try to reign in Vintal's wild side and try to make her give up the life and settle down...or continue on with the wanton crime spree and give her a helping hand.

Vintal is a roguish woman that knows a fair bit of illusion magic to help her get away with things. She is a toned, curvy, fiery redhead that knows how to get the job done and get paid.

Most of the world we'll be in will be controlled by the two of us...from the landscape to the people. The events will also be controlled by us and we can decide on what to do with missions or how they come across things.

So, feel free to drop some posts here to ask questions, offer ideas, make comments, or to show interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom