Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

2099 (standupguy x sexymomma)

standupguy1

Super-Earth
The year was 2099. Mark got out of his helicopter. As he got out the warm Havana air started to hit him. Cuba was now one of the 54 states. America had changed a lot in the last hundred years. It had all started in the 30’s when the second civil war happened it was east vs west this time. Though the east had much more people the west was harder to invade because of its size. When the long war ended the congress took out what they thought were unneeded amendments. Namely slavery and the right for women to vote. Being a woman had very much changed in the states. Drugging and brainwashing were mandatory by the government.

The brainwashing was done by the school system boys went to schools where they learned math, reading, history and other important things. Girls form age 5 were thought nothing but how to please their husbands. They were taught the kama sutra, poll dancing, and how they were inferior to men in all ways. Girls who did well in school got plastic surgery to enhance their beauty. Drugging of women was done in 3 folds one all women were required to be on birth control unless allowed to stop by there husband. All women took the wonder drug xvertra to make them docile and obedient. Once a women was married (because it was illegal for a women to have sex with a man before marriage they mostly practiced on didoes and other girls) they were forced to take hormone x with made them constantly randy.

A 16th birthday was a big day for a girl that is the day she would be sent into the system. The system was how men chose there wife’s. For four months after set birthday they were showed off to the world like a piece of meat. And if a man wanted her as his wife he would buy her from her parents. If they were not bought within the month they were sent to one of the state brothels were they were forced to fuck men age 14 and up. (There are some exceptions some became sales girls for the system. While some who were truly great at ballet modern day poll dancing can go on the road for ballet.) Living in a brothel was a life of pain and poverty so most parents would sell their girls for Pennies on the dollar rather than see them live a bad life. If they were picked by a man his name would be tattooed on her back. The idea of wedding rings had fallen out of style.

Mark walked into his local system building. He was a tall man 6 foot 5. He had brown chestnut hair and deep grey eyes. He wore a digital cameo trench coat, black pants and olive drab gloves. He walked into the building. Sales women in a black blouse and skirt said, “How may I help you today?” Mark smiled and said, “I think I’m going to buy myself a wife can you show me what you have available.” Mark smiled he was finally going to buy a wife he was 32 a normal age for getting married. Any women would be lucky to get chosen by him he was a wealthy owner of publishing company and had served his country well as a marine.

The system buildings were built much like the red light district, with rooms that had large windows, permitting their wares to be shown off perspectivley. The girls were adjusted and grouped to fit various looks, blondes, brunettes,redheads,raven haired beauties, ranging from the plainer and simpler looking to the more exotic. The sales women asked, "what are you looking for? There were a large number of women this time and they were sadly overstocked." She grabbed a data screen before she began to write up the necessary signatures on her end. He said, “Can you show me something with a little spice. If I’m going to pick a wife I don’t want to pick anything too vanilla. You understand don’t you?” The women thought for a moment. Then she said, "I think I got just what your looking for." she lead him down one of the many hulls in the system.

Back
Top Bottom