Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Breaker RP CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrisBeta

Super-Earth
Basically what I have in mind is for a character to be captured by a group of people who sell girls as slaves to the very rich. But before they can be sold they have to be broken. And one man/woman/futa is in charge of that, often handing the new girls off to others who work under him/her. But in this case he/she takes a special interest in the new slave and works on her him/herself.

THE RABBIT HOLE
The nos on this list are NOT NEGOTIABLE. But everything else is fair game, thank you.

Lia Wood
A young hacker who discovers a series of disappearing young women that seem oddly familiar. She starts looking into it and ends up hacking into this company. She gets in, but their techies are much better than she is and they trace her back to her home. They send in a team which takes the curious eighteen year old and burns down the house, leaving a body of similar form and build in its' place to be burned. Her family dies in the fire and she wakes up in a dark room, no idea what is about to happen to her.

RE: Slave Breaker RP Male, Female, or Futa Wanted!!!

umn... I sorta have a slave shop world that I host, if you want we can start it will initiation if you will... are you okay with different races? 0.o

Depends on the races I guess. I don't do furry, but I'm fine with things like Neko. Also, I would need more details before I decided.

KrisBeta said:
Depends on the races I guess. I don't do furry, but I'm fine with things like Neko. Also, I would need more details before I decided.

well, many nekos, and differently breeds of elves and such
(kinda like this http://nekoneko69.activeboard.com/t44553612/kikis-anthropology-of-slaves/ )

basically its a slave shop that trains and sells slave girls of exotic races. the place is run and enforced by handlers, they don't get paid much, but one of their perks is they get to rape or torment the slaves whenever they want, basically training them to be submissive obeidiant slaves, but also because its fun. slave girls also have some possibility to escape but have to go through other people to do so. slaves are either punished by being locked in a cage with the tentacle beast or the tormentor.

if you want I can send you a scenario to one o the tentacle demon intros

(i am thinking this level of depravity... http://g.e-hentai.org/s/4b1c81e49b/13083-27 )

Interestingly enough I actually have a Neko plot I'd love to work with. If you could check here she's in one of the later posts.

so you wanted to use the neko's plot or just the character? 0.o

oh yeah, I found the tentacle intro ^.^

The poor elf girl sobbed as she feebly tried to shoo away another slimey tentacle as it slid and writhed twoards her across the slime covered floor, the elf pressed her back against the bars of the cage just barely managing to stay our of reach. she turned to see a neko girl screaming as a tentacle sized her ankle and started to drag her across the slime slick floor to the large glode of darkness in the center of the cage where more tentacles were waiting expectantly for the neko's body. the neko sobbed as she grabbed onto the bars trying to fight the tug of the demonic tentacles. laughter erupted outside the cage as one of the slave handlers reached in under the neko and began to lewdly caress and message the cat girl's large and shapely breasts. the neko bit her lips and started to whimper. at the beginning of the night ten slaves were placed in the demon cage, now only five remain, soon to be four. orgasmic moans and cries could be here in the darkness from the other unlucky slaves. I neko then cried out as she lost her grip on the bars and slid down the slimy floor into the darkness to join them. the elf blushed as she kicked at the approaching tentacle again wanting to keep it a far away as possible from her naked body. and glanced at the rest of her fellow slaves. a beautiful dark elf huddled near the bars just within reach with slimy tentacles slithering up and naked thighs while a handler held her from behind, she whimpered as he kissed her neck and stroked her large shapely breasts as the tentacles drew closer to her sweaty nubile body. the last two were a nekos, both huddled in opposite corners, the tentacles predictably reaching for the larger breasted one that had been in heat the night before and the other which was the furthest out of reach.
(you can pick which slave girl you wan to be ^.~)

*shrugs* I do wanna do her plot eventually. But for this I wouldn't mind just dragging Theria in for something. So how does this work exactly? 1x1, group?

KrisBeta said:
*shrugs* I do wanna do her plot eventually. But for this I wouldn't mind just dragging Theria in for something. So how does this work exactly? 1x1, group?

well, the slave shop allows variation, you can be taken by one or more handlers/slaves, the tentacles, could be just the tentacle or tentacles and a handler. if you want to play multiple slave girls you can have multiple options. the idea behind the tentacle intro is to pick one of the girls and take the story from there, you can batter with a handler to gets out of the cage or let the tentacles take you, or be taken by both, or trying to help the other slaves... lots of options, you can play multiple girls, thought I have never tried that yet... but yeah, basically this entire rp setting has countless opportunities for kinkiness, rape and general depravity, and chances of escape, depending on who you hook up with, or maybe just learning the routines of the shop. the girls in a cage a fresh slaves, and this is part of their initiation into the shop. the tentacle cage scene can go by pretty briefly and after that the slave shop is pretty free form, but not, alot of random sex moment are occurring in this rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom