Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Cravings ; M x F or F x F - Updated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sincerely Estee

Meteorite
About Me
I've been roleplaying for roughly three years now and have been doing mature themed RPs for about a year and a half. I usually post 1-3 detailed paragraphs per post and usually play the female and/or younger character. It's very rare that I will play a male character and only because I don't think I can portray one adequately. The only times I give an immediate yes to this is if we are pairing up or if I need to use one as a NPC for our RP. I can be the Dominate or Submissive and have no actual preference to which. I usually roleplay in third person but have done first person a few times. I enjoy plot driven (Long Term) and smutty (Short Term) roleplays and will always give the choice to my partner to be made regarding this. I usually roleplay via PM, Thread, and Email...IM is something that I do occasionally when I know I will have a lot of free time. I have a lot of different kinks and I am always open to my partners as well.

My Rules
1. No one liners. Ever. EVER.
2. Real pictures or detailed description for any characters. No anime pictures...please.
3. Must be able to post at least a few times a week. I usually can post every day but understand that everyone else isn't able to do the same. Please let me know your schedule ahead of time.
4. Please communicate with me. If you find yourself losing interest then let me know so we can figure out what needs to be done. I will be sure to give you the same courtesy.
5. Have fun! :)

My Pairings
Bully x Student
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Best Friend x Best Friend
Coach x Student
Teacher x Student
Ex-Girlfriend x Ex-Boyfriend
Girlfriend x Boyfriend's Brother
Girlfriend x Boyfriend's Best Friend
Girlfriend x Boyfriend's Father
Girlfriend x Boyfriend's Mother
Girlfriend x Boyfriend's Sister
Roommate x Roommate
Mother x Daughter's Boyfriend
Ex-Girlfriend x Ex-Boyfriend's New Girlfriend
Daughter x Father
Daughter x Mother
Sister x Brother
Sister x Sister
Daughter x Father's Best Friend
Daughter x Neighbor
Wife x Neighbor
Sister x Brother's Best Friend
Sister x Brother's Girlfriend
Babysitter x Parent
Master x Slave
Tenant x Landlord
Detective x Criminal
Farmer's Daughter x Outlaw
Boss x Intern
Kidnapper x Victim
Model x Photographer
Model x Manager
Stranger x Stranger

I only have general ideas for some of these and usually like to develop a plot with my partner, if necessary. I like to do M x F and F x F only, no M x M. If you are interested, then feel free to message me or comment this thread. Look forward to roleplay with some of you!

P.S. If you have any pairings that aren't on this list that you want to try out then message me to see if we can work something out. I'm open to more than you think....

P.S.S. My kink list: http://houseeros.com/kinks/display.php?id=3364

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom