Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[*]-[*]Pokemon Breeding Center [*]-[*]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess had her tongue deep into Ryo's cunt as she wanted when she felt Endrix push his cock into her and she let out a scream again. When he did it again she had to scream out again but soon the pain was gone and pure pleasure filled its place. She was moaning and thrusting her tongue to the speed of this thrust licking Ryo's cunt faster and harder as she came close to her edge of cumming . Endrix felt so good deep inside of her.

Endrix was so turned on by her screams and moans he knew he would come again. He grunted "Princess, does your master want little houndours?" He continued with the speed going ever faster until his dick pumped in rapidly, her wetness splattered all over it. He was going to cum agin, and he didn't know if he should pull out or let his warm semen flood her body.

"I guess so i was brought here to be breed" was princesss repley she did not want him to stop she was enjoying this too much. She let out anther long moan and her body went stiff as her juices flowed onto his cock again.

Soon Ryo cums in a fine cold mist all over princesses face leaving a tight cold slime on her face when she cam she uses her her tail wrapped around her neck to push her face deep into her cunt were she would get all of the sweet flavors but once Endrix cam into her she moved to her cunt and licked and suck on her cunt as the semen flooded out of her cunt.

Endrix came, his warm semen mixed deep into her pussy, there was so much of it that it even flowed out of her cunt, his slick dick pulled out Ryo came over and licked his semen off. "Well Ryo, you're the only one her who hasn't been penetrated" before he had a chance to go flaccid he shoved himself inside Ryo's tight ass "Oh, man, this is amazing!!!" her tight walls pressed against his cock and he moaned and growled as he rode her while she licked at Princesses cunt. As he humped Ryo his spiked tail went into her vagina, burying itself deep inside her tightness as he double fucked her. His licked and pawed off her cool icy tail that felt delicious after a sweaty hot time under the sun with Princess.

One who dose not like being on the bottom or the one being fucked she throws him off of her letting him land on his back before she froze his legs to the ground with a extra cold ice cause most of his mussels to tighten up stunning him were he could not move rubbing his chin with her paw as she said to him "sorry I am not the type of girl that will let a man have his way I have my way with him " she says with a grin as her ice cold tail wraps around his cock starting to jerking him off

Midnights trainer carefully carried her to the breeding centre. Midnight looked a lot like a normal female poochyena, but she did have a hair pin with a small moon on it (hope thats ok) which kept her hair out of her eyes. Her trainer gave her to the staff along with her pokeball, she sighed a little as she watched her owner go, when she was put outside where the others were she glanced around, she yanwed before then walking towards the river

(Anyone free?)

Princess had been moaning but when Ryo turned to give Endrix attation she took off. she did not know if she was pragent then. She soon came across midnight and walked over to the girl and gave this friendly ness a try and said "hello there".

Midnight looked over as Princess walked over and said hello, Midnight smiled a little and said "hello, I'm Midnight" she said softly

Princess manged a smile what little one she could mange anyway. "nice to meet you midnight my name is princess".

Midnight smiled a little and said "nice to meet you Princess, you have a nice name by the way" she said softly with a small smile, she wasnt flirting or anything, she just liked that name, she was stuck with Midnight. The poochyena looked over at her before looking at the river water and smiled a little at her reflection. Midnight looked over at Princess and said "I just got here" she said, she wasnt 100% sure what for, but she guessed it was either to breed or level up, but probably both

Endrix laughed "Well have at it then! Dominate me, I dare you" He growled, he never had a female dominate him he wanted to know what she had, "Do it, make me suffer, give me your worst, freezing mess of a fuck ever!" he laughed maniacally wanting so bad for her to do him to the ground.

Her tail rubbed his dick more, by now it was massively sensitive as he had already came twice, but he had been turned on so much today he had more, "Oh yes, there you go, ya stupid bitch, fuck me!" He growled angrily at her, he hated Ryo to the core, but making hate to her was the best thing ever. He snapped at her neck, it was all he could do given his frozen state of his body that was being taken by this sexy female.

"well want to come with me into the forest and play i mean if everyone here is to have sex if your into girls why not come see what i can do " she was wanting more after what she had with Endrix and she kinda wanted to sleep with him again she was starting to lose her shell and just enjoy her time here. She bounced around midnight giggling trying to get her come along.

Midnight listened to her, watching as she giggled and jumped around. Midnight thought for a little while before saying "ok then, that sound fun" she said softly with a smile as she watched her. The poochyena stood up and looked at her "you lead" she said. Midnight was bi, but she was still blushing since she was still a virgin, her tail started to wag a little as she looked at her

Princess lead the way into the forest but deeper in it and a good distance away from Ryo cause she wanted this girl all to herself. She did not want Ryo jumping in on them or even Endrix ether. Once they got to where they was going princess turned to midnight and got real close to her and said "so can i explore your body". she looked the other girl in the eye when she said this.

Midnight followed her into the deeper part of the forest, when Princess spoke she looked at her straight in the eyes and said "sure, explore away" her voice was soft, much like her fur, soft and warm to the touch. Midnight sat down where she was, letting Princess move close to her as she gave a smile. Midnight's tail rested by her side as she let out a smile. Night watched the persian, still looking into her eyes, her own brown eyes seemed to sparkle a little, the pokemon flicked her head a little, her moon hair pin came loose and fell to the ground, and some hair fell infront of one of her eyes, not in a emo sort of way, but just a sort of stylish fringe

Ryo strokes him for a long time making him ejaculate all over him self a few times before she had climbed on top of him then rammed his cock into her all in once go that tightly gripped his cock before bobbing her self up and down on his cock for a short time before she cam cover his lower half with her fluid before she said " well you go what you wanted later" walking off in the forest leaving him there as she walked into the forest as two Vaporeon her sisters jumped out of the water and began to lick his cock when she left as a large leafeon one of her brothers watched from the shrub taking interest in him.

Princess smiled and walked around the pokemon getting a good look at her. she then stopped to lick around her ears and down her face and even stole a quick kiss on the girl's lips. She then gently pushed her onto her side as she moved her two front paws out of the way she then worked her tits. So far so good that Ryo is not around she could have this one all to herself . She was loving how the girl's tits tasted in her mouth as she played with them.

Midnight watched as she moved around her, smiling a little more as she licked her ears. She could feel her face heat up in a light blush as she kissed her, she let her push her down on her side as she smiled. Midnight let out a soft moan as she began to play with her tits, the feeling of her mouth on her tits felt amazing, she shut her eyes as she let out another moan, her touch causing her nipples to become erect

Ryo was walking by then saw how she was working the girls tits then said to her " not a shy kitty any more I see and he is some friendly advice use your tongue more then you are now it works wonders on sensitive areas like that" slapping princesses on the ass with her tail as she walked by and jumped into Ice cold fresh water spring a few away from them.

Endrix shook the small creatures off, then shook the cum of his fur. He scented his way deep in the forest to find Princess and a poocyena having going at it. Just then Glaceon showed up and gave princess some tips. He simply lied down and watched the scene from the bush, a fanged smile curled on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom