Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[*]-[*]Pokemon Breeding Center [*]-[*]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A pokemon breeding center set deep into a forest. The grounds are open so that anyone may come and go as they please. Even some of the inhabitants from the forest wander in occasionally. There's other things to explore outside of the breeding center like the forest, the river, or even the caves.​

The Center
pokemon-center-e1301106683513-225x225.jpg

The Caves
pokemon_ice_snow_pikachu_boats_vehicles_rivers_river_desktop_849x680_hd-wallpaper-702363.jpg

The River
pokemon%20rivers%201200x800%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_61.jpg

(posted my profile again so i figure i start this off if that is okay lol)
Princess was carried inside of the center with her owner. The girl set her down and said "play nice princess okay I will be back with you later once you have been breed and after you give birth and take care of that little one its back in the area you go ". Princess's owner was not only a trainer and fought in the arena's but also a breeder. She thought this time she would have princess bred sense it was her turn to give the others a rest and a chance to fight in the arena. Princess did not think this would happen there is going to be no male here to breed with like it was back home on the ranch which is why she was brought here. she let out an angry growl when the girl left and walked around the place. She soon found a nice corner to go sit in for now but she will go exploring later to get away from it all.

Rico was from the surrounding forest buthe frequented the breeding cente a lot. Being a lucario he was met with open arms all the time. He was a pokemon that a lot of people desired to have so if he managed to make a few riolus everybody was happy. Rico got to breed with many different pokemon and interact with different people and trainers got a riolu in theor team. Everybody was happy with the outcome so Rico walked right throug the front door smiling wide. He wasn't dangerous unless somebody threatened him and he got along with everyone at the center. "Good afternoon everybody. Did we get anybody new?" A woman poined to a lone persian and Rico figured he could introduce himself.

Princess watched as Rico came into the center all happy and cheerful and ask if they got anybody new. She just stayed right where she was not moving one bit. she was in a bad mood she wanted to be in the arena something she was good at . she never bred before so what on earth was she suppose to do in getting a partner to breed with. She was just told be nice and everything will work out but how is that suppose to help she was exactly in her point of view pretty Enoch to pull that off.

Rico had a perfect stride as he approached the Persian with confidence. He had a big smile and he stopped a few feet from her and sat down crossing his legs. "Hey they my elegant little kitty. Why are you sitting here all alone?" He took a second to tap into Princess' aura and see what was bugging her. From what he could tell he was feeling unease as well as anxiousness. She was a fighter and that's probably what she was yearning for right now. "You know fighting doesn't have to be everything there's much to enjoy here at the center. And I'd be happy to go spar with you in the forest or something if you'd like." It was Rico's unspoken job to help make the pokemon at the center feel as comfortable as possible.

Princess looked over at Rico and said "cause i feel like it and why do you care"? she cocked her head from side to side knowing she must sound rude and then her owners voice rang thou her head so she shook it to clear it. she then heard him say he would spar with her in the forest or something if she wanted to now he was speaking her langue. she stood up and said "well were is this so called forest of yours sounds like my kind of place this here".

Rico could feel the anger radiating off of her aura but he just kept his smile. "I care because that's what I do here. I try to make everybody's stay a happy one." It was gonna be a little harder to keep her happy. But his offer for a battle interested her. "It's right off the campus. Or really it surrounds the whole center."

princess had manged some what of a smile but quickly pulled it away lest he thought she was easy. she then said "well lead the way i will follow you after all you seem to know your way around here".

The thing that Endrix loved more than anything, was fighting. His personality was probably rubbed off from his master, Daxton Pierston. His master was a punk gangster who would gamble on pokemon battles, swindle cash, and have illegal dealing with numerous amounts of rare candies. Yes, just like his master, Endrix the houndoom was a bad boy to the core.

The only thing he loved more than fighting, was breeding. He took pride in his muscular body, his sexy sharp horns and claws, his badass bling, and not to mention his manhood.

So when houndoom was dropped off at the breeding center that day, he cooly strode off into the grass and lied down, twiching his pointed tail in a seductive manner.

Princesss watched as this male houndoom was dropped off at the center . She was one tough girl to crack so she did not seemed to be affected by the houdoom's tail at all.

Watching from with in a near by lake watching the every thing from the crystal clear waters deciding if she was going to make a male or a female he play toy for the day Rio was a wild glaceon that has been around sense before the breeding center was built the breeding center made things easier she watched the persian for a long time checking out her fine well kept body but then saw the houndoom flashing him self made her want to breaking him they were both fine cuts of meat not sure what one she wanted more as she watched the both of them from the water see what was going to happen.

princess felt someone watching her so she turned her head in the drection of the glaceon . She then got up for it was a female pokemon that was watching but still she was not much for making friends at the moment. She found a tree and with one great leap she was up in it . she laid down on a branch watching the houndoom and the glaceon.

Seeing that the persain spot her then jumped into a tree interested her as she stepped out of the water then crated a path of ice all the way up to were she was then rubbed her paw all they way down her back then said to the persain "aww your body is so nice and you fur so soft would a pretty girl like you like some company" as her touch cooled princesses off from the hot sun the pored over them

Endrix could tell the Glaceon and the Persian were checking him out. He decided it was time to show his stuff. He desperately wanted to skip all foreplay and get into it, but like battles, timing and precision was key. He strode up to the water slowly with head held high and tail swagging as he walked. He made it to the water's edge, taking slow and erotic licks with his tongue. He looked to the two pokemon females, "Hello ladies" He flashed a flawless fanged grin "Have you two enjoyed yourselves today?" He said with a deep innuendo, up close, he could tell the glaceon was fervently interested in some action, and the persian was a bit more averse to it. He could woo her with patience and time, but he didn't feel like he wanted a challenge today, so he focused his attention on the glaceon, who was currently stroking the persians back "You know, a beautiful girl like yourself needs some company" he whispered to her "I'd enjoy a day in the prescence of an ice princess, would that be alright with you, miss?" He said. "By the way, the name's Endrix" he brandished his name with pride.

Princess looked at the two and grinned maybe they would hit off and leave her alone after all she was still rather angry good grief how on earth was she suppose to be freindly when in the arena being freindly get you to lose a battle. She looked at the Glaceon who was stroking her and even cooled her off so she manged a weak "thanks but do not worry about me Iam a big girl i can take care of myself". she did not push the other female away after all they was both female they cant breed so why not keep her around for someone to talk to.

Rio Had desired to toy with the male maybe play hard to get before she got around to playing with so she lays on top of princess her whole body like a large cool towel draped over the persain with her front paws wrapped around her neck then whispered into her ear "I know that you are a big girl but you are enjoying the company" she then nuzzled her cheek against the persain`s before running her tongue along the inner lining of her her then said to the houndoom as she teased the persain with the tip of her tail that she made ice cold rubbing it against her cunt knowing that the stimulation from the houndoom watching would help later "I am not sure you know what you are getting your self into you seem to be the try that like to the playing not the played with" as she continued to tease the persain with her tail as nuzzled up against her

princess could believe just how forceful this Glaceon was but for some reason she was starting to like it. She let out a soft purr and said "yes it seems i kinda do or am I just letting you play for a bit before i shove you off". she then looked down to the houndoom whom the Glaceon seem to want to tease and rolled her eyes. "so girly who just so happens to love to play with ice and cool me off what is your name or do i just call you girl who is on ice".

Endrix could tell that despite the glaceon's want for sex she was playing hard to get, teasing him by putting her full attention to the Persian, no doubt it was working. He could feel himself getting hard at the sight of the her icy paws teasing her body. Apparently he was going to get a challenge anyways. 'No matter' he thought cooly to himself. He was much taller than they, so he stood on his hauches and placed his front legs to rest on the low branch of the tree from which they laid. "So tell me girls, what are your names? why is it you happen to be here?" He growled. He knew the persian wouldn't be overly interested in outright shows of sexuality, she seemed like the type you'd have to take it slow for. "I myself just got back from defeating the elite four" he said with pride. He flashed a smile to the persian, she may not quite be interested in him sexually yet, but he'd be patient, every good battler could pick their moves carefully. With luck, he might just get two girls.

princess looked at the houndoom and said "so your a good fighter interesting someone i would love to battle but as you can see Iam kinda pinned down right now ". She felt stuck in the middle of two pokemon bent out to breed today and part of her wanted to run and yet she felt it would be rude what on earth was she going to do. "the name is princess" she manged to say while thinking of a way out .

"Princess" he grinned, "a fitting name", he noticed the Persian perked up a bit more when he mentioned fighting, yet was a bit more adverse to breeding. He might have to teach her a thing or two about that, because successful breeding has essentially the same skills as a good fighter, and the end results of both are glorious. She did indeed look like a fighter, and she would indeed be a tough, if not challenging match should he get the chance to fight her. This would probably be a very interesting foreplay yet, mixing the two things he enjoyed most. "We might have to try a battle sometime" he said to Princess. He looked to the glaceon, it'd be hard for him to allure the persian with her sloppy breeding ritual, so he tried something else. He caught the glaceon in his maw and lowered her to the ground away from the persians view, "Hey there babe" he winked "getting a little kinky there, but breeding is an art" he lowered his jaw close to her body as he spoke, his voice getting deeper, his breathing heavier, and with each word his hot breath touched her icy skin making her shiver, "You have to be smooth..." his head moved to her body lower "...subtle..." his head hovered inches away from her fleshy clit, "...and then..." he growled seductively "...you go for it" His red tongue shot out, quick as an ekans, and just barely touched the sensitive area. But just that slight touch was a mere spark that he knew would set her body ablaze.

She giggles when she at the comment of shoving her off "ow shove me off ? ow dear you would not do that you like it that I am here I can felt how your stress body relaxes to my touch and the look on your face says the same thing maybe we can go some were a little more private so I can loosen the tight areas in you back and other areas of you body that ack you so" she whispered into her ear " in a playful way before she had lick the the persian on the face then told her I am Ryoko but you can call me Ryo" before turning to speak to the houndoom "so Endrix was why dont you be a good boy and sit" as she spoke the houndoom was in cased in a solid block of ice that would hold him for a long time " now be good and I might play with you later: she said when the houndoom was a life size ice sculpture then with a smile she says to princesses "so would you like to go some were a little more comforble?" as she cooled her body and teased her cunt some more.

His body was set ablaze, melting the block of ice, he laughed, to think that mere ice would be able to hold him back. "So, you want to play dirty?" he smirked. "Tell me? Do you think the world will end in fire or ice?" His tail swished from side to side, "Well, from what I've tasted of desire, I hold favor with fire", He had a glint in his eye as he stepped closer to the glaceon, "So, Are you actually willing to take me on?" He flashed a grin. He wasn't used to battling at a breeding center, but just thinking about being able to battle was making him incredibly pumped up. He held a battle stance, ready for action.

princess felt her body go from cold to warm and she jumped up took a look at the two and said "alright enoch iam not that easy you would have to fight for me and sense that boy Endrix is a fighter he might be fun to fight with and you Ryo are one who likes to be dom and sounds like someone i could hang with ". she then jumped down looked back at the two and said "keep up if you can" with that she took off into the forest.

Ryo give out a soft chuckle when she see that he thinks she only know ice moves then says to Endrix "You can humor me and give me a half ass fight not knowing you are out matched to a older more experienced Pokemon and there is ice that cant melt" soon she uses tidalwave to crate a tidalwave from the lake behind her and disappears when the water passes over her and pops up next to princesses covered in dirt from useing dig out of a hole in the ground a few feet away from the both then put claw in front of her mouth "shhh the dum brain is trying to fallow us this way I know a nice spot for a fight " bringing her to a clearing in the center of the forest that was grassy but had a pound and a few trees.

((Are you kidding me? Glaceon doesn't use water moves except for maybe rain dance or water pulse, glaceon doesn't know tidalwave moves and she certainly doesn't use dig! That would be like houndoom using harden, it would be hilarious given the context of the RP, but it's out of place! At least be reasonable. Stop godmodding your pokemon))

Houndoom recovered quickly, it was a minor wound. He shook out his drenched fur and set a few small flames before igniting He had faced deadlier opponents since the elite four, and if that glaceon thought she was older and more experienced than she had another think coming. The thing was he had all but completely forgot about breeding, sure he'd get there but right after he'd won.

He glared at the glaceon and growled "Do you not know proper battle etiquette? Once someone who wants no part of the battle runs away, you leave them alone", He then said "...and the one who initiates the fight most certainly should not take off from the thing from which they have started.

Houndoom took a step closer, "There's only one way you can get out of this, it's called compromise, everyone here should get that" he looked at the two girls "If were reasonable we can all get a bit of what we want today." He smirked "Or...if you prefer not to, then I'll be happy either way"

Houndoom opened his maw, with a thrumming energy a black and purple ball of energy formed growing larger and with that he released the shadow ball and that beam of energy shOt directly to Ryo, inflicting damage and causing her to flinch. "Now then, are we ready compromise or shall we continue?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom