Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Role with all stereotypes- Edgewood Academy--Always Open

sweetjock1290

Super-Earth
I'm interested in starting a role with all stereotypes. If you would like to join please fill this out and I'll let you know if you are accepted to the school. My name is Owen or O and I pretty much rule the school, I'm the most popular guy that gets along with everyone but you can't get into the school except through me.

In need of a few guys besides myself

Name:
School Activities interested in:
Quick Description or Photo:
Quick Biography of life so far:
Sexual orientation (straight,gay, bi):

Name: Owen 'O' Nash
Stereotype:popular kid that runs the school and plays sports yet is a bad boy.
School Activities interested in: Football, basketball
Kris-120426-02.jpg

Quick Biography of life so far: Owen's parents are wealthy successful business people in the community. His family is well respected and everyone in the community expects Owen to succeed in academics and sports. He was the best at everything he did and even popular with the ladies. His parents were never home but sent him off to the private school. He at first hated it but now he ruled the school and finally felt as if he belonged somewhere other than a lonely mansion. Owen though had secrets of his own. He had many friends but never let anyone too close, especially the girls.
Sexual orientation (straight,gay, bi): straight

Any questions pm me or post them here.
I have profiles set up under the correct thread.(thanks wildkat :) )

well you know iam still interested in doing this maybe we could turn this into a one on one if no one else joins.

We have a total of 5 people so far, 2 females and 3 males . Would everyone be ready to start? When we are ready I will start us off with move in day unless anyone else has any ideas.

I will have my character have his own dorm room. The other two guys will room together and the two girls will room together as well. I will be posting shortly!

Posted some pics of different places around school. If I missed anything or you want to add please let me know before adding thanks.

Ok, I feel kinda dumb now. LOL I'm new to the rp forums so still learning the ropes. I created a character, and had already posted in the rp before I saw this. I suppose I should have asked to join first.. my bad. (again, I'm new, so don't be too harsh on me!) So, if it's ok for me to join, I'll continue to watch the thread. If not, just disregard my posts. My apologies. Let me know either way though.

will everyone please post their room numbers. I have gotten confused on who is in what room. I would like to have it document somewhere thank you!

In that case, I believe Dom's room number was 1320. Subject to change, of course.

Is it possible I can join this? I'd play a female.
------
Name: Kate

Stereotype: She’s outgoing but shy when first meeting someone, she’s basically known as “Scene”

School Activities interested in: Swimming

136937644889245152_YpXzc0aB_b.jpg

Quick Biography of life so far: Kate's family wasn’t set financially so once her mother passed away her father quickly remarried, and they became wealthy. Her step-brother always tried to make passes on her, because she wasn’t like other girls in the community, especially her style when it came to clothing. Unlike the Cinderella story, her step-mom was actually really nice to her. She loved her family, besides the step brother issues she had. Her childhood wasn’t the greatest, and it wasn’t close to being decent either. Schoolmates would bully her, while her boyfriend at the time abused her mentally and physically. She became a loner until she met the few friends she has now. They convinced her to get rid of the abusive guy, and she did. She even started to stick up for herself during school hours.

Sexual orientation (straight,gay, bi): Straight

Back
Top Bottom