Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The wish (DTH and Kiyanayu)

Andrew was laying on his bed at home, half dozing off. It was his first time home in a few months, and his bed felt glorious. This was his first semester at college, which he was attending in a different state. He had yet to meet anyone there he was even close to calling a 'friend', let alone a girlfriend. It was a lonely time for him. Not even his room mate was much help to fight off the loneliness. The guy was pretty much the complete opposite of Andrew. Whereas Andrew was a bookworm, played videogames, and wasn't really a partyer, his dorm mate as constantly bringing over different drunk girls that he would fuck regardless of whether Andrew was there or not, and had nothing else in common with Andrew either. As he thought about the conditions he was living in, he let out a big sigh. That was when the cat he had recently rescued plopped on his chest and mewed at him.

She was a pretty cat, and oddly affectionate for a stray. Andrew assumed at one point, she had been a housecat, but the owners just threw her out. What kinds of people would throw out such a loving cat? It almost broke his heart to think about it. He would have to leave her here, but his parents had already said they would take care of her while he was at school. He ran his hand over her dark grey and black fur, smiling as she looked at him with her smokey eyes. "At least I know I'll have ONE friend when I go on breaks, huh girl? Hmmm.... I need to come up with a name for you. But I suppose that can come later, huh?" He scratched under her chin, making her both purr and close her eyes as her tail swayed.

After paying attention to her for awhile, he gently picked her up and plopped her on the ground. She shook her fur and scampered off as he stood from his bed, stretching his six foot frame out, reaching his arms above his head which scraped the ceiling. he brushed some of his long black hair away from his dark brown eyes, which were framed by glasses. He walked to the bathroom to splash some cold water on his face. He didn't want to be dozing off at five at night, but his body kept threatening to fall asleep on him. He looked in the mirror and sighed again. He wasn't unattractive, so why couldn't he get a girl to pay attention to him other than wanting him to fix their computer?

Andrew returned again to his room, where the cat had sprawled out where he had been laying. He would be perturbed if the damn thing wasn't so cute. For a moment he just considered letting her lay there, but instead he scooped her up and sat down with her in his lap. As he pet her he said "If only you were a human girl. Seems all you want from me is my attention. I wish you WERE human. At least then I'd have someone besides my parents who loved me." He didn't realize the weight his words had. Or even why. But he would soon find that sometimes you got what you wished for.[/align]

She was a lost cat, she was. That furry slender creature on Andrew's lap had been bred from a ragdoll and a tabby to be sold at a pet shop. She had then known nothing but the cage she had been kept in, the food she was fed, and the bare white walls of the backroom she and all the other animals would be stored in when the shop closed. She had her siblings with her and the caretakers were not so cruel as to hurt her so she was not so afraid, but being locked up took the colorful things of life away. A cage was too small for a litter of four, and it was natural for a kitten to want to explore. Of course, being an animal, she had no idea about the freedom she lost, but her instincts did make her yearn for the wild. She wanted to run and chase the small creatures that scuttled around the corners. She wanted to pounce on something live for her food. Those were instincts that rusted with her aging.

As she grew up, the chances of her being sold decreased. Not many humans preferred cats over dogs, and older animals did not induce the same urge for buying. Her siblings had been sold already, but it was too late for her. She was decked for breeding, and she did not know it. but she did know that she was being taken to another place when her cage had been lifted up and set on top of a carrier truck. A time went by when all she felt were the vibrations and the occasional jumps of the truck, and later she would notice that her cage was moving more loosely. Not long after, her cage tilted and she was rolling over a rough landscape and onto safe and solid ground. With body aches and a jarred brain, the cat shook her head and noticed that her cage was open.

And that was when Andrew had picked the cat up, soon after she left her cage for a little exploring. She had been hungry and there was no food around when her savior came around the corner and spotted her. He had offered her a bit of meat, which she gratefully accepted and for which she brushed her head against his hand as a mark that he had fed her. What she had thought would be a short encounter, however, lasted longer as she was picked up. He carried her home, talking about things she did not understand. She knew he was depressed, however, and she nuzzled his chest to try to comfort him. It did little to comfort him then; there were some burdens that animals could not take off their owners' shoulders. But his silent calls for company kept drawing her in; everytime she felt his depression, she would always attract his attention.

It was another one of those moments when her owner would sit idly and pet her to pass the time. She would lay on his lap, then, to relax under his large hands. She had also gotten used to him speaking again, although she never understood what he said; she had yet to learn from classical conditioning. The innocent cat, however, was clueless as to what would happen to her in a while. All she knew that moment was that she was being given her new master's full attention.

It was a little while after Andrew had said his wish, but gradually the cat's figure transformed. Her fur sank into her skin, but that on her head lengthened to become black hair that ended at her hips. Paws turned into hands and feet, and limbs into arms and legs. She grew heavier by the second, until her growth stopped to a height of 5'5". Bare naked on his lap, it was only then did she understand what her owner's last words meant. The cat turned onto her back to stare up at her master to reveal grayish blue eyes. She grinned coyly up at him. "I want your attention, Master," she sat up and licked his lips. Plump breasts squeezed against his chest and a round, firm ass snuggly molded into his lap. "Because you''ve been so gentle to me."

Andrew's eyes went wide as the kitty he had saved was no longer just a cat. A woman. And a beautiful one at that. He shook a little, fear that he had simply gone crazy choking him. Things like this didn't just HAPPEN did they? No, of course they didn't. He had made random wishes hundreds of times. Why would THIS one suddenly come true? Her breasts and ass pressed against felt nice, though. Nicer than anything he had ever felt before. Then she licked his lips, her soft, warm tongue making him groan softly. "Wh-what the fuck is going? M-my attention? What are you.... talking about?" He stared blankly into her gorgeous eyes for a moment, Thinking of what that could mean exactly.

A soft knock at the door snapped him right out of his thoughts and admiration of the cat-girl. "Shit! That's my mom... I gotta hide you...." he looked around the room before remembering he had a bathroom attached to the room. He took her hand and led her into the bathroom, saying "Okay you gotta stay here for a minute. Just please be quiet okay?" Andrew closed the door, stealing one final glance at the beautiful girl. He leaned against the bathroom door a moment with his eyes closed, trying to collect himself. Once he was calm and was sure he could talk without his voice wavering. There was a louder knock at the door followed by his mother's voice saying " Andrew? Are you alright?"

"Yeah mom I was in the bathroom. I didn't hear you knock the first time." He opened the door to let her in. Thank goodness his parents had always given him a lot of privacy. They would never just walk right in to his room without him letting them in. He was a pretty well behaved guy all his life, so they had never had a reason to just barge in. His mom came to his bed with him and sat down, giving him a warm smile. "Andrew, how is college going? I know it must be lonely there with no friends, and I know how much trouble you have opening up to new people." Always a concerned, sweet mother. Andrew didn't want to tell her the whole truth. He didn't like to make her worry.

"It's okay mom. And yeah I do have trouble meeting new people, you're right. But I've met a couple people in class that are pretty nice. I might try to invite them to my room and play some videogames or something." She smiled and nodded, telling him she thought that was good. It wasn't an entirely untrue, but he didn't think he would actually ask them over. He was far too unsure of himself around new people to ask them to hang out unless he was feeling really brave that day. He hated the fact that he was so introverted, but he didn't really know what to do about it. After a bit of talk about how his classes were, how he thought he was doing in them, she gave him a hug and left the room.

Andrew took a long white shirt out of the closet before opening the bathroom door up again. The beautiful nude figure was still there, convincing Andrew he was either seriously crazy, or that she was very real. He was leaning toward the latter, since he didn't want to think himself crazy. "As much as I DON'T want to do this. Here, put this shirt on." He handed it to her, his cheeks flushed red.

Her master's groan had not escaped her ears and she retreated, quite pleased that she could easily remove his mind from whatever was troubling him. She did miss his confusion as she grinned cheerfully at him, her long, slender, black tail swaying with anticipation behind her. His words as he stared at her did not make sense to a cat whose only intention was to please her master, who failed to realize that her original form was far from the current one she had, that her sudden existence as a human--or something related to it--was an impossible thing to comprehend within a second. Gray, pointed ears peeking through midnight black hair at the top of her head flicked once or twice while she waited for a rewarding response. A pat or a scratch, perhaps? She preferred being scratched below the chin since it was always itchy and even if it was not, the mere gesture tickled her just beneath her skin. Such a moment was followed with a stretch to relax her muscles to get the excited contractions off, and then sleepiness would take over. Yes, she loved that scratching reward. Maybe he would give it to her, since she pleased him?

The cat-turned-girl was suddenly distracted by the scent beyond the door. It was the woman who lived in this house making light pounding sounds at the door. She tilted her head and was about to make her way when she heard her master exclaim in surprise. And, instead of the reward she was expecting, the cat-girl found herself being dragged to the bathroom. Her master nudged her there, giving her a few hurried words and despite her mewling, shut the door in her face. The girl blinked at the door. Had she done something wrong? He usually did not lock her up in the bathroom like this. Besides, the other people had already seen her. So why was she being hidden here? Had she been a bad pet to him?

"Master?" she called, scratching the door. He had told her to be quiet, but why did she have to hide here? She mewled again. "Master...?" The girl circled around the bathroom, expecting him to come back any minute now. He would not let her alone like this, right? He had never treated her like a pest. Maybe he was just joking with her? Her master would open the door soon and laugh and tell her he was just pulling her leg. The cat-girl mewled again, unblinking blue eyes staring at the one place where she knew her master would come in again. "Hey...let me out. I don't like this. Too cold." And it was true; she had not realized it yet, but her lack of fur was exposing her skin to the harsh temperatures of nature. Without clothes and without fur, she could easily feel the breeze from the open window hitting her bare skin, making her shiver. Only her nape and her back was saved by the long hair that barred the warmth from escaping its proximity to her skin. She wanted her master to come now!

But there was no response. Just sounds of talking from the other side, which she recognized to be voices of her master and the woman. He threw her away for another female? Was that why they were here? So he could leave her and go away with another female? Dejected and upset, she sat down on the floor, the cold stinging her legs and butt, but she ignored the unpleasant feeling. Instead, the girl clenched her hands on her lap, pouting and glaring at the door. How dare he throw her away for someone else! Just because she was her pet did not mean he could dump her easily as he liked! She was not invaluable! If he did not like her enough then she was not going to let him off easily!

When the door finally opened, the cat-girl was still in that same position, glaring at her master. He told her to wear that thing he called a shirt but she huffed and turned her head away, her arms crossed against her chest, probably not helping her master's sexual side from reacting. But that, she did not know. All she knew was that she was angry that he turned her out for another female, and she was not going to obey him until he apologized properly.

As Andrew opened the door and saw the girl's face, he knew he had upset her. Thinking about it, she was right to be upset. All she wanted was to make him happy and he had repaid her by shoving her into a cold bathroom. He might not have had much choice in the matter, but he still felt bad about it. "I-I'm sorry. But my mom would have been freaked out if she saw a naked girl sitting on my lap. Nevermind the cat ears and tail. Will you please put the shirt on?" He looked at her with genuine concern and care. He didn't want her to think ill of him. After all, as a cat, she had been his only friend. Now as a girl as well... what would she become?

She was probably the most beautiful thing Andrew had ever seen. Her arms crossed over her breasts were just making them stand out even more. Andrew was trying his best not to think about her pleasing form, but that wasn't a simple task. Somehow, he managed to block out the thoughts for the most part and looked into her eyes. "Please don't be upset with me. I didn't mean to lock you in there. And certainly not for so long." His arm that was holding the shirt off now dangled at his side. His eyes were cast down into a look of guilt.

It wasn't often anyone or anything could make him feel bad for things he'd done. Andrew normally didn't care even in the least about what people thought or tried to make him feel. But somehow his cat-turned-woman had done it with the simple look in her eyes. He only hoped she wasn't so upset at the way he had locked her away that she wouldn't forgive him. Between the time he apologized and the time she said or did anything seemed almost like an eternity.

Cats, while being the smaller counterparts of the proud predators of the savannas and the jungles, were quite the demanding creatures. They could be sweet and loving at one time, then moody and unapproachable the next second. It was the rule, however, never to upset a cat, as one could be unforgiving. With that predisposition in her personality, the girl was not to be upset for any reason, as she would search nook and cranny for any chance to get her revenge on her offender. This was what was indeed running through her mind as she stood her ground, angrily turned away from the boy who seemed to have thought he could do anything to her. No, sir, she would not have his territorial dominance on her fur if it was the last thing she did.

Her attention was directed back to him when he spoke, and she was surprised to note that there was little, if any, hint of arrogance in his voice. He was apologizing to her, complete with a lowered head and those pleading eyes. A complete look of submission and truth in his words. So he had not meant to throw her away, then? And that woman his mother? She tilted her head in growing confusion. Why did he have to hide her in the bathroom?

She rewound his words in his head and looked down at herself, then turned her head a bit to glimpse her back, seeing her tail swish once. That was weird. There was nothing wrong with her. What did he mean by her being naked, anyway? She had never had to wear those clothes, as far as she could remember. Then she looked back at her master, furrowing her brows as a display of reluctance. "Don't want to..." she answered, her tail wrapping what it could around her torso, stepping back as though the sight of that obstructive object was going to hurt her. "You never made me wear anything." Her ears flickered in annoyance as she tried to circle around what her master called a shirt.

Andrew slumped a little as the girl told him she didn't want to wear the shirt. She was stubborn and contrary. Which was, of course, no different from how she was before she had changed. "I know I haven't made you wear clothes before, but you've never looked like... this before. If my mom sees you with no clothes on... well... she'll be angry." The cat still didn't seem phased by his logical agruments, and Andrew was pretty much at the end of his rope. What the hell could he do to get her to just get dressed? It was obvious that the transformation hadn't changed the way her mind worked, but how do you get through to a cat? They were such strong willed creatures and hardly ever did anything that was asked of them unless they had wanted to do it in the first place.

As she wandered around the shirt, he thought of how he might be able to get her to put the shirt on. Being stern with her sure as hell wasn't going to work. When has a cat ever reacted well to being talked sternly to? Talking sweet to her might help, but that didn't usually phase a cat any more than being stern. Cats barely even acknowledged when you called their name, unless they had a particularly high level of affection for you.

Suddenly, Andrew got an idea. She was still basically a cat. So he'd treat her like she was a cat. Even when she was grumpy, she would never refuse attention. Since she was in the form of a girl now, he hadn't really thought of simply TOUCHING her. Andrew reached over to her head, gently scratching behind her ears. "Come on hun. Put it on for me? You don't have fur along your chest and back any more. You must be cold. This is like fur for people who don't have any." A warm smile crossed his lips as he gave her attention, watching the way she reacted.

So absorbed with the offending object before her eyes that the cat-girl failed to hear her master's words trying to coax her into that thing. Like all cats, she was a hard nut to crack, and when she decided she hated something, she really did hate something. Her favorite thing in the whole world was probably her master, but at the moment he was really playing with her temper. So imagine her pleasant surprise when he finally reached out and gave her what she was most excited for.

The girl's eyes almost completely closed as she felt that large, warm hand scratch her ears, a purr never failing to resonate from her throat. She mewled, her feet dragging her nearer and nearer to him in anticipation of being caressed somewhere else. He was still going on about making her wear that shirt, but since he was rewarding her with such a comforting touch, then why not? In any case...

She pounced on him, her full weight transferring to him, and licked his chin affectionately. "Promise you won't leave me like that again?" she chimed, arms around his neck, ears flickering and tail twitching. Blue, piercing eyes were trained on his face, asking for a purely honest and loyal answer from her master.

As the girl pounced on him, Andrew's eyes went a little wide. Her whole body was weighing down on him, and it was a very attractive body indeed. For a moment, her words didn't even register with him for a moment. He hadn't had a nude girl on him like this before and he really had no idea what to do or say. Once her words finally got through to him, he nodded eagerly. "I promise, I won't leave you like that again. I'm sorry I left you in there." Even though he didn't realize it consciously, Andrew had started running his hands down the girl's back as she stared at him with those piercing eyes. He chuckled nervously as he realized his hands were stroking her bare skin. "You're so pretty... I just love your eyes..." He continued to stare into her eyes, trying to ignore her breasts pressed once again against his chest.

Andrew realized that he hadn't given her a name yet, and instead of giving her one, he scratched her just above her tail on her lower back, smiling softly even though a bright blush spread along his cheek as he asked "Do you have a name? Is there a name you like, or is there a name someone has given you before that you'd like me to call you?" Even though he was nervous with her on him like this, he was surprisingly comfortable at at the same time. He smiled and kissed her forehead, the way he did with a cat most of the time. He was trying hard at this point to not think of her as just a girl but also the cat that loved him, so that this could make a little more sense. In his mind at least.

He finally agreed, though it almost missed her attention again as his hands tickled her skin. The girl purred, arching her back in response to his caress and wiggling her behind. Releasing his neck, she propped herself up above him, arms outstretched, as her body followed his hand's gestures. Such large, gentle hands and strangely enough they felt new to her, like there was friction. That was strange, but she was still feeling good anyway so it just as easily slipped from her mind. The eyes that her master just complimented languidly closed and opened yet again, as she returned her attention to him.

"No name," she purred, shivering again in pleasure. "You can give me any name."

Then she turned to lie on her back, arms folded above her head. And yes, she was lying on her master. "My stomach, master~" was her playful plea, her feet stroking his legs. Hey, she was free to play around, was she not? "I love your hands... Touch me more~" It was not that she was sexually tempting him--she was not even in heat--but since she had been a cat, she was clueless to the ways of the human world.

Andrew blushed hard as the girl rolled onto her back on top of him, and at the sound of her words and soft feet stroking his legs, he began to shiver a little. At least he was able to hear where she wanted to be touched. If not, he probably would have taken it the wrong way and did something to upset her. He ran his hands from her sides to her tummy, gently tickling it. I smile spread across his lips as he did. This was FUN. He had always absolutely loved cats, and all her playfulness was just breaking right through his shell of introversion and uncertainty. His mind clicked back on and remembered she gave him permission to give her any name he wanted. "I think I'll call you Serenity. Do you like the sound of that? And you can call me Andrew instead of master if you'd like. I don't really like being called that, actually."

As he tickled her tummy, he couldn't help but nuzzle his cheek against hers. It felt like nuzzling her when she was a kitty on one level, but on a different level it didn't. His stomach fluttered as her soft cheek and his rubbed together. He couldn't help but chuckle softly at the interaction. He wondered what someone would think if they walked in and saw this spectacle, but the thought soon passed as he nuzzled against her shoulder. "I'm glad you love my hands... You can pet me now too you know. You have hands like mine." He didn't mean for her to pet him in a sexual way, after the reaction of being aroused by her passed, he just got caught up in the act of playing.

He obeyed her plea, and she purred again. Ah. Her master's hand stroking her belly just felt great. Soft caresses tickling her skin. And his cheek. She turned her head to him and licked his cheek. He was such a kind master.

The catgirl got on all fours as she faced him again, smiling down at the young man. What did he want her to call him again? "Andrew," she tested softly, liking the name. It sounded casual and more personal, yes. And it suited him more than what she was used to calling him. He was not so anonymous to her anymore. And just the same, he gave her a name. Serenity. Now she had a name. She grinned at him, hugging him tightly to her chest.

"Master Andrew~ I'm Serenity~!" she giggled, patting his head while hugging.

Andrew's eyes went wide as she hugged him into her chest. The bare breasts against made him blush harder than he ever had before. "You can leave out the master part and just call me Andrew." He said, his voice slightly muffled by her chest. As she started patting his head, he couldn't help but nuzzle into her chest, sighing happily. He hadn't been held by a woman since he was in high school, and that was the night she broke up with him because the college she got into was on the complete opposite side of the country. Andrew wrapped his arms around Serenity's waist while he was still snuggled into her chest. He closed his eyes slowly and started to simply enjoy her embrace. Sure, this was probably the weirdest thing that had ever happened in his life so far, but Serenity seemed happier just being given a name than any girl he'd ever given a present to. Aside from being beautiful she was also extremely adorable in how she acted and especially how she reacted to his kind words and simple petting. If only all girls had been like this. Things would be so much easier if Serenity or someone like her was his girlfriend.

At that thought, he remembered what his wish was exactly. He wished she was a human girl, but that was because he was thinking about wanting a girlfriend. He didn't know exactly how he would make things work with her, because mentally she still wasn't human. But maybe it would shift that way. In any case, he decided it would be best to just go for what he wanted. He lifted his head to look deep into her gray-blue eyes, admiring them once again. "You're a good girl, Serenity. So sweet and loving." As Andrew softly spoke, his fingers started to run through her long black hair, his fingertips gently grazing the back of her head. He leaned closer, his heart pounding a little faster, getting nervous. As his lips were about to touch hers, he hesitated. Did he really want to take advantage of such an innocent girl's affections for him? He had never been the kind of person to try to take advantage of women and he wasn't going to start now.

Instead of going with what he wanted like his instincts told him, Andrew merely kissed the girl's cheek and leaned his head on her shoulder, trying to calm down his heart rate. Maybe after she adjusted to her new form he would try something like that again, but he surely wasn't going to at the moment. As he closed his eyes, images of her lips passed through his head and fantasies of their lips pressed together passed with just as much frequency. A part of him regretted not kissing her, but it's not like he wasn't ever going to try. Just not now. He started stroking her hair again, almost absently petting her like he did on so many occasions when she was just a few pounds and covered in fur.

She mewled and purred and giggled when Andrew nuzzled her chest. "Master And--No, Andrew~" she chimed, chewing on a finger. "That tickles!" She giggled again, hugging her master more tightly and nuzzling his crown in return. This was new. He had never tickled her like this. She liked the feeling, though. Serenity pulled back and smiled at him, her fangs peeking a bit between her lips. She kept patting his head, even as he spoke about how she was such a good girl, liking the feeling of his hair going through her fingers. She would not have stopped doing so if Andrew had not leaned in. Serenity's smile faded and she blinked in confusion. The lips were going the wrong wa--

Oh. He kissed her cheek. That was new. He normally kissed her forehead, but she was not going to complain. She liked being spoiled by him. It meant he loved her so much. Serenity grinned, though the appreciation was short-lived when she noticed the change in Andrew's mood, especially when he sighed and set his head on her shoulder. The catgirl blinked and patted his head again, finding a comfortable spot on his lap where she could sit and straddle him. A soft smile graced her lips as he stroke her hair again, making her shiver and stretch her body.

"Andrew," she purred into his ear. "Serenity is yours. Tell me what will please you." She nuzzled his ear, running her fingertips along his nape. "I will make you feel better."

Once again, the words and actions of Serenity were akin to a woman being seductive. Especially considering Andrew was the only one of them that had any clothes on. As she nuzzled into his ear and touched the nape of his neck, he shivered. He was starting to lose hold of self-control, which was evidenced by the hard bit of flesh now pressing against her. Andrew's cheek flushed bright red as his dick pressed into her. Did she know what it meant? He hoped not. He knew in the back of his head that she didn't know anything about human sexuality, having been a cat less than an hour ago. But her words, even meant innocently, were still affecting him the way it would if any naked, attractive girl had said them too him while straddling his lap. It made him want her.

Andrew started running his fingers through her hair again, letting his fingertips brush along her head, the back of her neck, and all the way down her back. Her soft skin felt good to his fingers. Hesitantly, he put his hands on her back, gently rubbing up and down as he embraced her. He moved his head so their cheeks were touching, and gently nuzzled against her. He took a deep breath to collect his thoughts before speaking, then said "This pleases me just fine, Serenity. I like holding you and having you in my lap. Thank you." He was sincere, at the moment he was feeling happier than the entire time he had been on campus. Even though his dick was still pressed against her, he was starting not to notice it as much.

Her master took a while to respond to her coaxing, however the first sign of reply had been the sensation of poking way lower than she had expected. With twitching ears, she had made to take a look at what it was that was pressing against her. But not so long after, Andrew finally spoke, with accompanying actions of his hands on her hair and back that made her shiver and stretch her body, arching her back. Once more, her breasts, with their stubbornly peaked nipples, pressed and rubbed against the fabric of his shirt, and the friction made her mewl. In a lower region of their bodies, the pressing object that had already strayed between her legs pressed harder as she settled her weight once more on his lap. Serenity whined; she almost missed his words as she wondered what that foreign object was. It never happened before.

"Serenity is happy to be of use to you," she answered, smiling, nuzzling back. "I like being held and sitting on your lap, too. But something is poking me here," she added, looking down. It was inside Andrew's trousers, which made it hard to see what it exactly was. No, it was not unpleasant; on the contrary it felt good, having it press her down there. She pushed against it with her hips and mewled again...this time drawing her hips forward and back. Ah, the friction...

"It feels good, Andrew~" she grinned at him like a child who had just found a toy, albeit her skin was growing redder.

Serenity's nipples pressed to his chest made him shiver slightly, the pink little peaks driving his arousal higher, as well as her mewling. The mewling she had done as a cat had never affected him this way, but now that it was in a more human voice, it was very erotic. A soft moan escaped his lips as her nipples raked across his chest. They felt perfect against him, and he just wanted to feel them between his fingers. His self control was starting to slip, but he still believed he could maintain and not take advantage of her affections. But that belief would soon be crushed. His self control was almost shattered when she put the full weight of herself down onto his cock, thankfully it was still sheathed in clothing. His mind almost went blank as he tried to recover, all he wanted was to experience Serenity's newly found body, but was barely restraining himself.

Until she started drawing her hips back and forth. He let out a slow, almost agonized moan. He couldn't contain it anymore. As she told him it felt goodd, that was ll the cue he needed. He looked into her eyes for a moment before pressing his lips to hers. He still had the mental awareness to remember she'd never been kissed before, so he kissed her softly, trying to portray his affection and desire through it. He moaned as he felt her soft lips against his. His own hips started drawing back and forth as well, adding to the friction that she was causing. And yes, it did feel good. It felt wonderful. It was a sensation he greatly missed. Without really thinking about it, Andrew broke the kiss and peeled his shirt off, pressing his chest once more against her breasts. They had felt good on him when he was still clothed. But now, they felt even more amazing. Her nipples pressed to his bare flesh made him moan once more.

His master was making these sounds as though suffering from somekind of pain she was causing, and despite the pleasure currently running through her nerves, Serenity thought to ask what was wrong. The idea was soon flattened, however, when Andrew took of the shirt and sealed her lips with his. She froze. This was also new. He had never done this to her before, either. But the pressure and the sensation of their lips molding against each other, accompanied by the now bare skin making contact with her equally bare torso, did not instill fear in her curious little mind. It only fanned the rising heat that followed her innocent advances into human sexuality. From the friction of cloth, she found the contact between two bare, slightly perspiring skin to be better. But just her nipples rubbing against Andrew's chest was not enough.

The erection poking her womanhood momentarily forgotten, Serenity reached for Andrew's hand and set it on her breast. "Caress it, Andrew," she breathed, even making the hand make circular massaging movements which made her whine and lean back. She found herself wanting more--her pussy was wet and asking for more--and guided Andrew's hand to her groin. "Here, too." She smiled. "I want more~"

Andrew blinked as Serenity made him rub her breast. The soft, plump flesh of it felt wonderful in his hand. It wasn't long before she no longer had to guide him with circular motions. He started to rub, caress, and squeeze it on his own. Soon enough she surprised him again though, guiding his hand now to her groin. He looked in her eyes as his fingers started to explore her wet folds, one of his fingers dipping between her pussy lips, gently running over her her entrance. His thumb pressed against her clit as his middle finger slowly pressed inside of her. She was tight, tighter even than his ex girlfriend who had been a virgin when they first made love. In the back of his mind, Andrew was concerned that he would hurt her, but he was being slow and gentle with her. He never wanted to hurt the woman he was with. He started to slowly slide his finger back and forth inside of Serenity, leaning his head down to her breasts. He nuzzled them softly before starting to kiss them. His lips teased along her nipple before wrapping around it, sucking gently.

His erection being pressed against the stiff fabric of his jeans was getting increasingly uncomfortable. With his free hand, he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, then opened them. His stiff cock slipped through the slit in his boxers, finally free and not crammed into his pants. As his finger still thrust deep and slow into her, he rubbed his cock against her inner thigh, grinning softly. "Do you like the way this feels, Serenity?" He chuckled softly, watching her facial expressions.

Soon enough she didn't need to guide his hands anymore, and with him doing all the work to her, it was more amazing, as he seemed to know more about what she wanted. He teased her breast, squeezing, molding, and sent shooting sensations of electricity at the mere passing of his rough palm over her nipple, and her lips had parted in small, quiet gasps as she tried to keep herself in control, her eyes barely closing in this moment of pleasure. But it was nothing compared to the hand that was touching her pussy.

Her hips jerked and she shivered when his thumb pressed into that spot, making her moan and pant, raking her fingers along his back. God, it felt so strong but it made her feel alive and excited. She was afraid of letting it be touched again but she wanted him to make her feel more of it. But as his large finger entered her, a small cry escaped her lips and she trembled, her walls squeezing around his intrusion. She gripped his hair especially when he dipped his head to mouth her other nipple. Too much. Too much pleasure. He was touching everything that was making her go crazy, but still she wanted more of it.

Serenity leaned back, her head turning to the side, her eyes closed. Drool was coming from the corner of her mouth--his finger squeezing between her walls was storing up the pleasure in her groin--as she neared. His stiff erection rubbed against her inner thighs, tickling her senses once more.

"Yes--Andrew--" she gasped and breathed. "Feels so good--so good--"

Andrew pulled his finger from Serenity's pussy, her juices glistening on the surface of his finger. He licked the liquid off his finger, a small moan escaping his lips as he tasted it. His hand drifted down to take hold of his cock, keeping it in position directly under her entrance. "I'll be gentle, Serenity." With his other hand he guided her to lower down onto him, very slowly sinking his cock into her wet, tight folds. He moaned and shivered as it pushed deeper in until their hips met. Andrew pressed his lips to Serenity's, working them slowly and softly as his hips started to move, making his cock slide slowly back and forth in her. In between moans he said "Your hips... move them up... up and down slowly.... and then faster as you're comfortable with."

He wrapped his arms around her to embrace her as he made love to her, the feeling of her beautiful body pressed tight against him drove his desire further. As Serenity's juices dripped down his thigh, Andrew shivered again. He'd never been with a woman so excited just to have him touch her and give her attention. That thought made him want to give her even more of himself to her. He started to thrust his hips a little faster, going deeper inside of her. All he wanted in this moment was to please her

Back
Top Bottom